Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:57:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Garnex | Return to the gold standard  (Read 3723 times)
ciarceninfi

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 12:11:37 PM

Do you plan to add your token to the stock exchange listing in the future?
Bravocoins

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 12:37:45 PM

Another gold back cryptocurrency, what makes it different from the other gold based token projects that launch the same idea as yours? Why do you need more funding if you have a gold mine behind your company? Is the mined gold not enough to fulfill the investment required to create the payment technology?

The project creates digital gold and new investments will be directed to geo-exploration and increase gold production

At the same time, tokens can be used to buy real gold in the marketplace
payzworencon

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 12:57:51 PM

Have you passed the SEC test yet?

I have to understand if it’s safe to buy your tokens.
vadim_snob

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 01:42:15 PM

You create a gold standard among payment systems. GLD can be very popular with many investors.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/garnex-gold-corp_the-reason-for-creating-gld-is-to-re-introduce-activity-6621062725743321088-Wmim

Garnex is the future not only for the mining industry, but also for the crypto industry

A very optimistic approach but very rare that a project can really deliver their objectives. I have seen several projects tying up to gold, some seems authentic showing proof of gold holdings but turned out to be scam. So I don't believe anymore on this gold thing unless they can show the actual platform working and it would take at least a couple of years to really deliver their major objectives.

Have you studied the Garnex team? Do you think they will be able to realize this idea and achieve success?

This team has been engaged in gold mining for a long time and they will be able to create digital gold. I think this is a promising idea
deriyt

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 03:01:24 PM

In the future, the price of 1 token may be higher than the cost of 1 ounce of gold?
amilagah

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 03:23:21 PM

Another gold back cryptocurrency, what makes it different from the other gold based token projects that launch the same idea as yours? Why do you need more funding if you have a gold mine behind your company? Is the mined gold not enough to fulfill the investment required to create the payment technology?

Look at the partners and the potential of this team. It seems to me that they are the first who can realize this idea and lead the project to success.

Says who? There are some conflicting information about their project, I i have a gold mine behind my back i don't need another person to help fund something to create a use case for my token.

Is there any video available that shows the team is present in their gold mine? Or its just pure words and speculation?

I also want the Garnex team to provide more information about their mine. This will help increase confidence in the project.
Sobolev_Evgeniy

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 11:30:01 AM

Look at the partners and the potential of this team. It seems to me that they are the first who can realize this idea and lead the project to success.

Already in 2020, we will understand the potential of this project. At the moment I want to get more information about the mine and the team

I think that the project will get real popularity already in 2021. Investors understand that investing in Garnex is very profitable
deriyt

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 11:45:12 AM

Does your Garnex Gold Corp company have a U.S. precious metals license?
cheranth

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 12:03:10 PM

In the future, the price of 1 token may be higher than the cost of 1 ounce of gold?

I think that the price of the token will depend only on supply and demand. The price of the token can significantly exceed the price of 1 ounce of gold
detmumisbe

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 12:20:16 PM

1 GLD token will always be equal to the price of 1 ounce of gold?
stabdelwindfram

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 01:10:43 PM

Says who? There are some conflicting information about their project, I i have a gold mine behind my back i don't need another person to help fund something to create a use case for my token.

Is there any video available that shows the team is present in their gold mine? Or its just pure words and speculation?

I also want the Garnex team to provide more information about their mine. This will help increase confidence in the project.

Do you have a YouTube channel? I would like to watch a webinar with your team and ask some questions
xuanhai95502185

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 08:52:50 AM

Do you already have a white paper describing the development of the project for the coming year?
Tamimi212

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 10:13:13 AM

Why is there no information about private sales? Or is it business angels invested 750 thousand dollars?

Apparently, this money was used to develop the idea of creating digital gold and increase gold production in Montana.
tacomaxca

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 11:13:01 AM

Is your project placed on any trackers?

I want to see expert reviews about your project
redditango

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 11:45:47 AM

I think that the price of the token will depend only on supply and demand. The price of the token can significantly exceed the price of 1 ounce of gold

I do not understand the tokenomics of the project. You create a token (digital gold), but will this token be volatile like other cryptocurrencies or will it be a stable token ??
ralahelpchi

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 12:32:29 PM

Why is there no information about private sales? Or is it business angels invested 750 thousand dollars?

Garnex can become a very popular asset. Digital gold can be a stable asset and a popular means of payment
mivingtokenk

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 02:12:36 PM

Already in 2020, we will understand the potential of this project. At the moment I want to get more information about the mine and the team

Now the project is mining gold in Montana and creating digital gold. In the near future everyone will be able to buy this token

It is already known on which exchanges will your tokens be sold?

I would like to see your IEO on popular exchanges
lovedevak111

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 03:20:53 PM

Where can I buy GLD at the moment?

What exchanges are you negotiating with listing?
klimchanski

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 04:43:33 PM

Only four team members are listed on your site https://garnex.gold/

Who is creating the token?
klimchanski

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 09:41:25 AM

Are you planning to buy a mine in Africa from AngloGold Ashanti?

https://www.mining.com/web/juniors-are-the-answer-to-gold-industry-challenges/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: