Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:26:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Garnex | Return to the gold standard  (Read 3730 times)
Rafliaditya12

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 01:01:23 PM

Do you plan to issue additional tokens in the future if you increase the extraction of precious metal?
Mirzadaa

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 01:21:35 PM

Is it true that in 2020 you plan to mine $ 100 million worth of gold?

These plans have already been announced. Apparently, investments will be directed to new equipment and exploration for new mines

It will be very interesting for me to watch your project in 2020. This year should be unique for the development of your project.
AnaCarolinaDeborah925

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 01:45:28 PM

Can digital gold be used only to buy gold, or will it be a universal means of payment?
maksim_burdin

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 02:07:53 PM

How many total tokens have you created and how many tokens are reserved for the project team?

15% of all tokens allocated to the team and advisers

This is a fairly large percentage of tokens. Usually, the exchange does not like when more than 10% of tokens are in the same wallet

Usually, team tokens are locked for several years. There are also a lot of people in the team, so the distribution of tokens will be less than 1% per 1 person

It also motivates the team to work for the long term and the success of the project.

I also think that developers will be interested in creating a quality product if they receive tokens only after 2-3 years

This will allow developers to be sure that their tokens are already in their pocket and the higher the price of the token in 2-3 years, the more money they will receive

This should definitely be implemented in your project. Developers should understand that they will receive a decent reward only if a successful project is implemented
mickey165

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 01:57:22 PM

Are you an official partner https://www.spend.com/?

Can I buy your tokens through their wallet?
baGrd

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 02:22:17 PM

How many total tokens have you created and how many tokens are reserved for the project team?

15% of all tokens allocated to the team and advisers

This is a fairly large percentage of tokens. Usually, the exchange does not like when more than 10% of tokens are in the same wallet

Usually, team tokens are locked for several years. There are also a lot of people in the team, so the distribution of tokens will be less than 1% per 1 person

It also motivates the team to work for the long term and the success of the project.

I also think that developers will be interested in creating a quality product if they receive tokens only after 2-3 years

This will allow developers to be sure that their tokens are already in their pocket and the higher the price of the token in 2-3 years, the more money they will receive

This should definitely be implemented in your project. Developers should understand that they will receive a decent reward only if a successful project is implemented

Have you received an official response from a team representative?
walotesi

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 02:43:31 PM

I follow all your news.

https://twitter.com/GarnexC/status/1214245705667268609

Have you already decided on which exchanges will you sell your tokens?
vadim_snob

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 04:44:01 PM

Can I buy your tokens using USD or paypal?
Bravocoins

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 05:24:25 PM

You create a gold standard among payment systems. GLD can be very popular with many investors.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/garnex-gold-corp_the-reason-for-creating-gld-is-to-re-introduce-activity-6621062725743321088-Wmim
vadim_snob

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 12:58:18 PM

I follow all your news.

https://twitter.com/GarnexC/status/1214245705667268609

Have you already decided on which exchanges will you sell your tokens?

The exact dates of the IEO are not yet known.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 01:42:54 PM

You create a gold standard among payment systems. GLD can be very popular with many investors.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/garnex-gold-corp_the-reason-for-creating-gld-is-to-re-introduce-activity-6621062725743321088-Wmim

Garnex is the future not only for the mining industry, but also for the crypto industry

A very optimistic approach but very rare that a project can really deliver their objectives. I have seen several projects tying up to gold, some seems authentic showing proof of gold holdings but turned out to be scam. So I don't believe anymore on this gold thing unless they can show the actual platform working and it would take at least a couple of years to really deliver their major objectives.
ciarceninfi

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 01:50:26 PM

Can I buy your tokens using USD or paypal?

The official website states that you can buy tokens using pay pal.

https://garnex.gold/

It depends on the exchange on which you will buy tokens.
Bravocoins

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 02:09:23 PM

Do you plan to issue additional tokens in the future if you increase the extraction of precious metal?

I think that this is possible in the future, as the assets of gold will increase and this will allow us to sell more digital gold

This will scale many of Garnex's ideas and expand the scope of digital gold.
payzworencon

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 02:24:10 PM

When will the 1 GLD contest take place?
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 02:50:52 PM

Another gold back cryptocurrency, what makes it different from the other gold based token projects that launch the same idea as yours? Why do you need more funding if you have a gold mine behind your company? Is the mined gold not enough to fulfill the investment required to create the payment technology?
vadim_snob

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 02:54:38 PM

Does your project have support from government?

For such a large project, it is necessary to cooperate with the state. This will help to implement all plans on the road map.

All mining companies have close collaboration with US government agencies.

Do you have public investment?

I think Garnex does not disclose information about its investors.

No one discloses information about their investments. This can cause a lot of hype, which will cause manipulation
linagansco

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 10:34:05 AM

I think that this is possible in the future, as the assets of gold will increase and this will allow us to sell more digital gold

This will scale many of Garnex's ideas and expand the scope of digital gold.

In the future, Garnex tokens can be integrated into many business areas, which will increase the demand for tokens.
ciarceninfi

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 10:52:34 AM

Garnex is the future not only for the mining industry, but also for the crypto industry

A very optimistic approach but very rare that a project can really deliver their objectives. I have seen several projects tying up to gold, some seems authentic showing proof of gold holdings but turned out to be scam. So I don't believe anymore on this gold thing unless they can show the actual platform working and it would take at least a couple of years to really deliver their major objectives.

Therefore, investing in Garnex is only necessary in the long term. I think that in 2020 investors will not receive a profit of more than 50%
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 12:37:51 PM

Another gold back cryptocurrency, what makes it different from the other gold based token projects that launch the same idea as yours? Why do you need more funding if you have a gold mine behind your company? Is the mined gold not enough to fulfill the investment required to create the payment technology?

Look at the partners and the potential of this team. It seems to me that they are the first who can realize this idea and lead the project to success.

Says who? There are some conflicting information about their project, I i have a gold mine behind my back i don't need another person to help fund something to create a use case for my token.

Is there any video available that shows the team is present in their gold mine? Or its just pure words and speculation?
linagansco

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 11:47:09 AM

Look at the partners and the potential of this team. It seems to me that they are the first who can realize this idea and lead the project to success.

Says who? There are some conflicting information about their project, I i have a gold mine behind my back i don't need another person to help fund something to create a use case for my token.

Is there any video available that shows the team is present in their gold mine? Or its just pure words and speculation?

Each token is 1 ounce of gold. Therefore, it is logical that they sell, not give out digital gold
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: