Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:00:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance vs. Coinbase - The Most Popular Crypto Exchange  (Read 155 times)
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 01:24:43 PM

I think that the operation methods of the Binance exchange are in front of other exchanges. This exchange has a large number of users. So far there have been no major security issues. It is trustworthy.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 05:16:30 PM

Hi Everyone!

I hope we're all having a great week! The market has been wild, so I hope a nice discussion can distract us for a while.

Today, I published an article that compares Binance to Coinbase to try to determine which exchange is larger. That's in terms of different things like revenue, users, trading volume, and more.

Binance vs. Coinbase - The most popular crypto exchange

I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts!
Actually it is not fair to compare Binance and Coinbase since coinbase has more regulation due to its origin,it will be better if you try comparing Coinbase and Binance US in the trading volume,fee and other KYC requirements.

Coinbase will be better than binance US, they also dominate the US market more strongly than competitors in the same region including Poloniex, especially when they begin to exist with Coinbase Pro. But when talking about global reach, Binance is far superior where they succeed with Asia and Europe market share at the same time. Binance is more targeted at developing strategic areas by always prioritizing quality that is adjusted to the regulations of each country.
If you agree or not,Coinbase leads many users to face issues and loss of funds due to changes in their privacy policies but they will return funds after the investigation but binace is better compared to coinbase support team they will give much quicker response and having separate binance and Binance US made traders from other countries no need to follow the regulations of US.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: