Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢 [ANN][POS/MN] 🔥 MalwareChain - Cybersecurity Lab on Blockchain 🔥  (Read 2028 times)
wnfakind

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 02:01:49 PM

I'm a little confused, how exactly will the payment for using the platform occur? I want to use your antivirus.

The scan costs 0.1 MALW more Details can be found here https://scan.malwarechain.com
 In fact, it's very simple! Cheesy

0.1 MALW is quite cheap and affordable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batagor225

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 02:04:11 PM

I'm a little confused, how exactly will the payment for using the platform occur? I want to use your antivirus.

The scan costs 0.1 MALW more Details can be found here https://scan.malwarechain.com
 In fact, it's very simple! Cheesy

0.1 MALW is quite cheap and affordable.

Yes, you just need to log in, top up your account and you can check any files for viruses. The service will be in demand, definitely.

■ KuBitX ■   Download Our Whitepaper             | Instagram | Linkedin | Twitter ▄▄▄ 
██████ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform  ██████
 focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Barsban

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 02:13:30 PM

It's not an antivirus, it's vacuum cleaner from fools pockets. It know and can only detect 100+ viruses from good old MSDOS time and request money to use it. There are a lot of FREE antivituses that you can use to scan you PC. Google for DrWeb CuteIt for example. You don't need to buy anything from this dev premine to use it. Cureit is FREE.
Don't thank me, but it you want you can send me money that you safe Wink
Barsban

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 02:18:03 PM

Yes, you just need to log in, top up your account and you can check any files for viruses. The service will be in demand, definitely.

Do you plane to sell emails that you will collect from fools who want to use your platform? Or it's better monetization perspective to give some fools opportunity to download some malware disguised as antivirus to full PC scan and then steal all there coins, not only this 0.1 payment to use it? Smiley
mimk97

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 02:19:00 PM

bro, they launched a bounty with a total capital of $1000, the entrance is open to all.

Give me more information about the bounty company, what are the conditions, are there any restrictions? Smiley
Barsban

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 02:33:19 PM

bro, they launched a bounty with a total capital of $1000, the entrance is open to all.

Give me more information about the bounty company, what are the conditions, are there any restrictions? Smiley

No, you must find as many fools as you can. No restriction, but better for unknown Malware Devs if your fools will be so stupid to give money for strangers without any research. Better if they will not have any skills in computer tech at all and don't know words like "premine", "market manipulations", "dump", "know you developer(KYD/KYC)" and "fakes". The best if they will not know how to read.
wanthome

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 03:28:44 PM

I wish I had known about this service before and Yes, the price is 0.1 MALW, quite acceptable.
nicwenzel

Activity: 68

Anon

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 04:41:10 PM

I do not think that the MalwareChain platform will change the world, but undoubtedly, there should be platforms that fight for cybersecurity, because without them there will be complete chaos.

You are right, but we must not forget that in recent years there have been quite a lot of competitors, do not forget about it, the user needs to offer something new and universal.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=nicwenzel
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
batagor225

Activity: 271

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 05:47:40 PM

I do not think that the MalwareChain platform will change the world, but undoubtedly, there should be platforms that fight for cybersecurity, because without them there will be complete chaos.

You are right, but we must not forget that in recent years there have been quite a lot of competitors, do not forget about it, the user needs to offer something new and universal.

They need a clear and realistic plan. They need to somehow lure a simple user, create flexible, and most importantly favorable conditions for him. Cool

■ KuBitX ■   Download Our Whitepaper             | Instagram | Linkedin | Twitter ▄▄▄ 
██████ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform  ██████
 focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Flechashe

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 06:03:33 PM

They need a clear and realistic plan. They need to somehow lure a simple user, create flexible, and most importantly favorable conditions for him. Cool
I agree, do not forget that the platform gives a chance to earn, all without exception, sounds tempting, does not it?
Barsban

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 06:03:56 PM

Yeah. feel the same. It's amazing idea to force user who think that his computer is under attack not to use FREE antivirus from any well-know companies, but decrypt his key sto buy some 0.1 Malware coin and wait until dev (or other backdoor owner if user PC was really infected) will download keys from user with all his crypto. Really new and universal way to withdraw crypto from fools. Grin Grin Grin
Barsban

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 06:09:16 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2020, 06:38:06 PM by Barsban

I agree, do not forget that the platform gives a chance to earn, all without exception, sounds tempting, does not it?

Yes! Good chance for anonymous devs to sell all premine coins to take all money from fools who really think that paying 0.1 coin per file scan with such tool made by unknown black hackers with database of 100 viruses from MSDOS era is better that any FREE solution from any well-know antivirus company.

It smells like a good investment
Daniterse

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 07:59:21 PM

Does anyone else trust a free antivirus? Personally, I'm not! Only paid platforms work for the client, not against him!

Barsban

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 08:16:35 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2020, 01:49:15 AM by Barsban

Does anyone else trust a free antivirus? Personally, I'm not! Only paid platforms work for the client, not against him!

Dev, we already know your opinion, no reasons to post it many times from different fakes. It is obvious that you are not against paid platforms, because you want to sell all your premine/MN/rewards from MN to fools. :-) But normal user with brain can use virustotal online for FREE without any reason to pay you  Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy virustotal is well-know, 100% free, trustless, with known devs, NOT like your circus with coins, black hat Anonymous & Untraceable devs and fakes :-)
nnikooo

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 02:48:50 AM

P&D scam. stop spam botting on other discord channels
bitcok

Activity: 279

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 08:22:51 AM

In some ways, I agree with you, free cheese only in a mousetrap.
dawoodkhan97

Activity: 210

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 08:34:45 AM

In the right hands, even free resources can be used usefully, but for those who do not want to bother and understand the details, it is better to pay a small amount.

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Barsban

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 08:38:11 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2020, 09:08:02 AM by Barsban

Lol. The same works good when the cheese is PAID for stupid greed mouses here every time. It become obvious when new ICO or exit scam like this end.

On the other hand when mouses get there cheese for free at giveaways it works fine for them.

Your quote about mouse is utter nonsense. Fairy tale for mouses to help anonymous black hat devs take FREE CHEESE from them.
wnfakind

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 09:12:48 AM

In the right hands, even free resources can be used usefully, but for those who do not want to bother and understand the details, it is better to pay a small amount.

In my opinion, 0.1 MALW is a pretty low security fee.
Barsban

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 09:22:26 AM

Sooner or later the market will ween out alot of the scam coins like this one without any working tech behind them and junk coins who only sell devs premine will die.

What we have now there? Unknown devs, a lot of his fakes, 100% premine, not working tech...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: