Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:59:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢 [ANN][POS/MN] 🔥 MalwareChain - Cybersecurity Lab on Blockchain 🔥  (Read 2028 times)
malwarechain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 12:44:25 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2020, 09:53:44 PM by malwarechain

MalwareChain is a startup project to create a unique cybersecurity ecosystem.

Based on blockchain and rewards to it’s nodes, it will allow a huge number of users to be involved in the work of detecting and combating cyber threats, thereby opening up a new technological era.

Now our team is developing a decentralized high-tech anti-virus platform using the latest achievements in the blockchain industry. Using this platform, any user can not only protect their devices from most viruses and malware, but also get rewarded by launching their own nodes that will perform useful work for the network.

Our mission/why we are doing this

• The most important thing is to create as many real applications as possible for the MALW - cryptocurreny of the project.
  • An equally important task is the growth of investors' assets in our project in relation to bitcoin and fiat currencies.
  • We also plan extensive work to build and unite the community and all those interested in our endeavor.

• Ticker: MALW
  • Algorithm: Proof of stake + masternodes
  • Maximum total supply: 315 000 000 MALW
  • Pre-mine: 3 150 000 (1%)
  • Block reward: 4.0 MALW
  • Masternode reward: 98%
  • PoS validator reward: 2%
  • Average block time: 60 seconds
  • Coin maturity period: 180 minutes
  • Blockchain: Own blockchain based on PIVX
  • Masternode collateral: 5000 MALW
  • Minimum Input Age for Staking: 12 hours

• Block 1 : 150000 MALW
  • Block 2 – 6001 : 500 MALW (last POW block)
  • Block 6002 – 77968502 : 4 MALW 98% (3.92 MALW) MN 2% POS (0.08 MALW)

MALW client wallet is an open source software. Check it out on GitHub

Windows Wallet v1.1.2.3 for x86 64 bit    Linux Wallet v1.1.2.3 for x86 64 bit    MacOS Wallet for ElCapitan  
 Windows Wallet v1.1.2.3 for x86 32 bit    Linux Wallet v1.1.2.3 for x86 32 bit   Wallet for recent versions of MacOS  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malwarechain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 02:31:32 AM

We are pleased to announce, that our coin is listed on the
CREX 24  exchange and available in three trading pairs:

https://crex24.com/exchange/MALW-BTC
https://crex24.com/exchange/MALW-ETH
https://crex24.com/exchange/MALW-USDT

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 02:39:21 AM

Are you going to disclose your team members behind this project? Where are you planning to get legal docs for your company? How much is the equivalent in btc to buy 1 MN which is 5000 MALW?
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 01:51:33 PM

Are you going to disclose your team members behind this project? Where are you planning to get legal docs for your company? How much is the equivalent in btc to buy 1 MN which is 5000 MALW?
They are selling 1,5BTC for each node = 5.000 MALW. You can check it on their Discord server, so far they sold 3 nodes. This is not a privacy based project, I do not see any reason to not disclose the team member especially when it comes to the cybersecurity ecosystem.
malwarechain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 07:00:43 PM

Regarding the price, as Javi_Anibarro correctly wrote - presale price is 1.5BTC per mn, 30k/sat per coin.
Of course, information about team members will be available, it is planned for January, after the MVP is announced and legal registration is completed.
And about the choice of jurisdiction - documents for registration in the USA are now filed, in case of problems we intend to register in the UK.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 12:58:42 PM

Regarding the price, as Javi_Anibarro correctly wrote - presale price is 1.5BTC per mn, 30k/sat per coin.
Of course, information about team members will be available, it is planned for January, after the MVP is announced and legal registration is completed.
And about the choice of jurisdiction - documents for registration in the USA are now filed, in case of problems we intend to register in the UK.
Why do not you disclose the information about the team member right now? Why delaying it until the end of the private sale?
What is the reason for this delay? Are not you going to disclose it in the end? I do not see any reason for you to delay it unless you are afraid.
This information is important for the investors because they have a right to know about you.
wnfakind

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 01:51:16 PM

This project looks interesting. If this is possible, it can revolutionize a multibillion dollar industry and change the way other mainstream businesses utilize blockchain technology to improve current services! Can't wait to see more!
malwarechain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 10:44:56 PM

Some news:

1. Masternodes.online listing https://masternodes.online/currencies/MALW/

2. Wallet for macOS HS/Mojave/Catalina: https://github.com/MalwareChain/MALW-Core/releases/download/1.1.2.3/MALW-Core-Mojave+.dmg

3. Masternode setup guide and script: https://malwarechain.com/masternode-setup-guide
nicwenzel

Activity: 68

Anon

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 06:55:24 PM

Those are some high earning stats. Is that ROI sustainable?

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=nicwenzel
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Flechashe

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 06:59:49 PM

On the surface, of course not, but you have to look at the age of the chain. This looks like a new project. ROI will continue to drop with each new node added to the network. Every project regardless of rewards structure will start off with ridiculous ROI in the beginning when their are not many nodes on the network.
wanthome

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 07:56:47 PM

Does anyone know if presale is still ongoing? I see the coin is already listed on crex24 but the price is rising. That makes me think presale is over. Right?
wnfakind

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 07:59:02 PM

I haven't seen any update about presale but it is good to see the price rising! That is always a positive sign for investors!
AFarpa

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 08:02:39 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2019, 08:15:25 PM by AFarpa

Does anyone know if presale is still ongoing? I see the coin is already listed on crex24 but the price is rising. That makes me think presale is over. Right?

AFarpa

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 08:14:26 PM

As far I know all information regarding the roadmap :

Completed: Q2-3 2019
- Researching the antivirus market, analyzing other blockchain antivirus projects, formation of the idea, hiring key team members;
- Analysis of the masternode investment market; planning of the project tokenomics;
- Development of the alpha release of the antivirus app;
- Working on data storage blockchain extensions

Q4 2019
- Publication of the White Paper and launch of the official website;
- Wallet release;
- Antivirus web version MVP launch
- MALW coin pre-sale;
- MALW is listed on 1 or 2 exchanges;

malwarechain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 10:31:50 PM

And about presale - it has just been successfully completed. Congratulations to all participants!
AFarpa

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 10:54:18 PM

And about presale - it has just been successfully completed. Congratulations to all participants!

15 MN sold ?  That is awesome..
Hope success to the project !
As far is goes ... we will have to much to talk about still !

Daniterse

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 07:27:10 PM

Just saw this on Discord - thought to share:

@everyone
The pre-sale is over!
All fifteen masternodes were sold, thank you all for participating.
In the very near future the MVP of our anti-virus platform will be announced, masternode owners can take part in testing right now. In order to become one of the testers write a personal message to @Cyber  and he will add you to the private chat.
nicwenzel

Anon

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 12:10:56 AM

I checked out this discord finally and really recommended checking it out. Some "tough" questions being asked and some great responses from the core team.

AFarpa

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 12:16:09 AM

I checked out this discord finally and really recommended checking it out. Some "tough" questions being asked and some great responses from the core team.

Im , as I   would say . as the first one to join then in their activity (discord ) launch etc |
I could not buy MN( unfortunately ) but  bought some coins and  pretty much it .
Regarding the Devs ...
They seems focused , legit and straight forward  to reply to any doubt that came around .
I believe that will be a great project  coming from them.
As usual .. make your own researches  before going into an investment .

wnfakind

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 12:37:05 AM

Unlike most masternode projects with very good ROI, price is doing very well. Almost double what presale price was. I would get in while you can. I was luck to get some at 0.0004 and have some other buy orders set.
hungchenyao

Activity: 87

Helli everybody

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2019, 02:57:11 PM

Agree. Whitepaper looks very good.

Good idea: check
Good plan to get there: check
Good roadmap: check
Following roadmap: check
Active team: check
Successful presale: check
Viable product: TBD (but all signs lead to check)

Anxiously watching with great anticipation!
Stay tuned, join the discord and do your own research!
malwarechain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 01:37:45 AM

"MalwareChain offers a novel approach to malware detection and removal. It's a distributed antivirus system, in whichany user can run a special client to scan files and links" (C) MalwareChain WP 2019

Hello and Happy New Year!

As planned in the white paper, the MVP (minimum viable product) of our Blockchain Antivirus Platform is ready to be announced.
Here it is: https://scan.malwarechain.com/

Brief instructions is available in our Discord server (#scanner-help channel)

First 30 registered users will receive 10 free scans! To get this you just need to leave your username or email in the help channel.
For a more detailed acquaintance with the project, I advise you to carefully study the white paper.
In the coming year there will be a lot of good news from us.

Thank you for your attention and happy holidays again.
malwarechain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 12:38:05 PM

Antivirus scanner guide (external link): https://malwarechain.com/step-by-step-guide-to-use-malwarechain-antivirus-scanner/
hungchenyao

Helli everybody

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2020, 04:30:36 PM

Wow! This project is really moving along! Just mentioned yesterday that I was waiting for the platform and here it is! Great job MalwareChain Team! Now to check it out and test!
wnfakind

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 04:54:36 PM

Great to see the beginnings of the platform as promised. Whether progress comes quickly or slowly, the fact that the team has delivered as promised to this point is very encouraging! Need to test the platform now. Will let you all know how it goes!

Is the team still looking for testers?
volokolam

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 11:06:15 AM

Hi everyone. I would like to understand how the MalwareChain project is useful for the average inhabitant of the network?
Listratent

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 12:15:23 PM

Hi everyone. I would like to understand how the MalwareChain project is useful for the average inhabitant of the network?

My understanding is that the platform will allow a huge number of users to be involved in the work of detecting and combating cyber threats, thus opening a new technological era. Cool Cool
bushok

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 05:42:42 PM

What are the benefits of using the MalwareChain ecosystem, will the product be completely free?
ekopcie

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 05:49:37 PM

What are the benefits of using the MalwareChain ecosystem, will the product be completely free?

No monthly fee for accessing the database, it's inspiring, isn't it? Shocked
Piskaev

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 06:27:10 PM

No monthly fee for accessing the database, it's inspiring, isn't it? Shocked
Moreover, the system makes it possible to earn for ordinary users-owners of full nodes.
wnfakind

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 02:12:30 AM

I have register, very easy and fairly anonymous, email, username and password. Done!

I scanned some files I highly suspected were infected with malware and the result that came back was "infected" so I know the scan tool works to an extent.

By the way, the files I chose to scan were scam wallets "mandatory updates" for a project I follow that I know 100% had not had a wallet update.

The scan tool works as it should!

For any suspicious or suspect file or url, I definitely encourage you to scan prior to opening or visiting.
misautoz

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 11:20:13 AM

Unlike most masternode projects with very good ROI, price is doing very well. Almost double what presale price was. I would get in while you can. I was luck to get some at 0.0004 and have some other buy orders set.
high ROI lures investors, but this is not enough for the success of the project as a whole.
volokolam

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 11:25:48 AM

I think you're wrong, at least I didn't find any information about pre-sales. Where did you get this information?
wanthome

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 05:06:20 PM

Just saw on the official discord server that the first 30 registered users can get 10 free scans. Just sign up and post your username or email address in the help channel on their discord server.
wanthome

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 05:24:01 PM

I think you're wrong, at least I didn't find any information about pre-sales. Where did you get this information?

Read the thread and join the discord for the most up-to-date info. That has helped me.
wnfakind

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 05:46:46 PM

high ROI lures investors, but this is not enough for the success of the project as a whole.

I completely agree. High ROI does attract investors, but if you follow the projects you will see they have been following the road map and have already launched the MVP of the platform which is the scanning tool.
mustyukp

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 06:54:45 PM

Read the thread and join the discord for the most up-to-date info. That has helped me.
I've already joined their discord channel, but I still think they need to do a better job for their community.
Listratent

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 06:56:17 PM

Just saw on the official discord server that the first 30 registered users can get 10 free scans. Just sign up and post your username or email address in the help channel on their discord server.
This offer can not be refused, I am very happy with all sorts of contests and free giveaways.
malwarechain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 04:09:35 AM

Discord bounty campaign launched, prize pool $1000
We are waiting for all interested!

https://discord.gg/3X9xRMh
AFarpa

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 05:21:22 AM

https://discord.gg/y2RdDqW

wanthome

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 04:06:10 PM

I've already joined their discord channel, but I still think they need to do a better job for their community.

What do you mean? All of my questions have been answered quickly. They make announcements in updates channel fairly frequently.

They even launched their first bounty to give away $1000 in MALW.

Your statement confuses me. That's all.

I feel they are doing a pretty good job.
ekopcie

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 04:19:54 PM

What are the conditions and restrictions? I would like to participate in the bounty company, but first I need to understand whether there are pitfalls?

JonsinFrolo

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 04:23:27 PM

Hi guys. Explain to the newcomer what the concept of the project is? How can this project be useful to me, as an ordinary user Huh
Piskaev

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 05:07:57 PM

Hi guys. Explain to the newcomer what the concept of the project is? How can this project be useful to me, as an ordinary user Huh

It is worth noting that the platform is based on the blockchain and rewards its nodes, it will allow a huge number of users to be involved in the work of detecting and combating cyber threats, thus opening a new technological era. Shocked Shocked
chikuryan

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 09:34:51 PM

It is worth noting that the platform is based on the blockchain and rewards its nodes, it will allow a huge number of users to be involved in the work of detecting and combating cyber threats, thus opening a new technological era. Shocked Shocked

You must understand that the investor must see the finished product in action. I have seen many similar projects, but only some of them have achieved real success.
misautoz

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 12:59:36 PM

I would like to buy malv coins, tell me, which cryptocurrency exchanges are already trading this coin?
mustyukp

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 01:41:03 PM

I would like to buy malv coins, tell me, which cryptocurrency exchanges are already trading this coin?

On the CREX24 exchange, and I think it's a good choice. Grin Grin
volokolam

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 05:52:07 PM

Bro, tell me, do you need to go through the KYC procedure in CREX24 to start trading?
Listratent

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 05:53:31 PM

Bro, tell me, do you need to go through the KYC procedure in CREX24 to start trading?

A very good and important question, because as far as I know, many beginners have problems with passing KYC.
JonsinFrolo

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 09:28:05 PM

A very good and important question, because as far as I know, many beginners have problems with passing KYC.

I do not see this as a problem, because you only need to go through this procedure once, and the following will be much easier.
bushok

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 11:16:49 AM

I have long had a trading account on this exchange, definitely a good choice.
ekopcie

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 06:22:24 PM

Accidentally stumbled upon the project, I decided to get acquainted closer. Yes, of course, a service of this level can achieve popularity among people who are willing to give everything for a high level of security.
Piskaev

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 06:24:25 PM

Accidentally stumbled upon the project, I decided to get acquainted closer. Yes, of course, a service of this level can achieve popularity among people who are willing to give everything for a high level of security.

I agree with you, I read that the project is already gaining popularity in the European market, because people there are not poor, they value the protection of their personal data.
chikuryan

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 07:43:27 PM

I agree with you, I read that the project is already gaining popularity in the European market, because people there are not poor, they value the protection of their personal data.

I want to note that, now in the market of projects of this direction is very small, I think the team has every chance to find its place under the sun. Grin Grin Grin
misautoz

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 07:47:04 PM

I want to note that, now in the market of projects of this direction is very small, I think the team has every chance to find its place under the sun. Grin Grin Grin
Yes, but there is still competition, and I believe that this will have a good impact on the development of quality of service, competition is the engine of progress.
nicwenzel

Anon

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 03:54:58 AM

I agree that this project t has a very good chance of fulfilling its initial goal in the whitepaper and possibly even revising it to expand even further!

mimk97

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 04:03:04 AM

I must say that I have been quietly watching from afar and think the implications of the success of this project given its delivery thus far could completely change the landscape of modern cyber security.

Can you imagine, not having to be beholden to whatever software has negotiated a contract with your PC manufacturer of being solely reliant on some service you have to pay for monthly or annually?

This could revolutionize the industry of they can successfully create the infrastructure to be able to incentivize running "discovery nodes" to detect new threats in real time and add them to the completely free threat library that would benefit any and all users!

This could truly be a GAME CHANGER!
Flechashe

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 03:10:24 PM

Only Crex24 users in the EU are mandated to follow their KYC mandate. Elsewhere in the world, they are not and even though Crex24 does not allow users from the US, UK, Canada and Israel, those users can still actively trade on the exchange if they use a little ingenuity or creativity.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 03:18:48 PM

I must say that I have been quietly watching from afar and think the implications of the success of this project given its delivery thus far could completely change the landscape of modern cyber security.

Can you imagine, not having to be beholden to whatever software has negotiated a contract with your PC manufacturer of being solely reliant on some service you have to pay for monthly or annually?

This could revolutionize the industry of they can successfully create the infrastructure to be able to incentivize running "discovery nodes" to detect new threats in real time and add them to the completely free threat library that would benefit any and all users!

If they can deliver the features what they want to achieve here, then, the next thing to work on is the exposure of their project. Because more satisfied users will further increase the number of users. Those satisfied ones that are really thankful for its existence will surely endorse them to their friends, colleagues and many others. The platform itself will speak for themselves and word of mouth is one of the best marketing tools along with its sustainability aspect.
Barsban

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 05:34:59 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2020, 05:58:09 PM by Barsban

Grin Grin Grin Lol, how many fools with $$$ want to carry there money to unknown strangers :-) Maybe it will be better if you will give your money to me? I honestly promise to return you 10% at the end. It's the good deal. Anyway, this is more that you receive here.

P.S. What game changer "tech" do you see there? :-) The same story as always: unknown, very possible black hat "devs" want to sell there 100% premine to fools. Look at the thread. They don't answer questions about there KYC/KYD. If there is legit project then there are no reasons to show us faces and IDs. Do you know why they do not do this, fool? Smiley
JonsinFrolo

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 05:39:37 PM

I am interested in the main question, how can I earn tokens by participating in the development of the project?
bushok

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 05:42:14 PM

Bro, you're right, they have a good chance of real success, but there's still a lot of work to do.
Barsban

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 05:45:48 PM

I am interested in the main question, how can I earn tokens by participating in the development of the project?

Now, they have "promoting Campaign" to SPAM everyone on discord and other platforms without permissions to bring them new fools. If you will recruit many fools then they will give you some 30 cents for your "job".
ekopcie

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:27:15 PM

6 ways to earn MALW!!!
ANALYZING FILES AND LINKS UPLOADED BY USERS, 50% of the fee charged for each scanning operation. The final price for the scan of each file or website depends on the amount of data processed. Cool Cool
Piskaev

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:29:16 PM

A great way to earn extra money for everyone, it is 30% of the scanning fees are distributed among all the nodes that added new threats to the database in a given period in proportion with each node's input.
Barsban

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:38:47 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2020, 06:59:58 PM by Barsban

Cool this time black hat  devs created more fake newbie accounts to hide messages with serious questions and trues by posting there nonsense many times Smiley

Looks like ekopcie, Piskaev, devs and others are the same person who want to take your money Smiley
chikuryan

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 07:09:51 PM

A great way to earn extra money for everyone, it is 30% of the scanning fees are distributed among all the nodes that added new threats to the database in a given period in proportion with each node's input.

This all looks very promising, but let's not depart from reality, there is still a lot of work ahead. I am happy to observe the development of the project. Grin
Ilostincryptopia

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 07:16:27 PM

So this project is about stopping malware?
malwarechain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 08:19:46 PM

Grin Grin Grin Lol, how many fools with $$$ want to carry there money to unknown strangers :-) Maybe it will be better if you will give your money to me? I honestly promise to return you 10% at the end. It's the good deal. Anyway, this is more that you receive here.

P.S. What game changer "tech" do you see there? :-) The same story as always: unknown, very possible black hat "devs" want to sell there 100% premine to fools. Look at the thread. They don't answer questions about there KYC/KYD. If there is legit project then there are no reasons to show us faces and IDs. Do you know why they do not do this, fool? Smiley

What questions did we not answer?
Especially for you and everyone who doubts the seriousness of this project.
Check our registration here: https://soswy.state.wy.us/Business/docs/19Q4Domestic.pdf (search for MalwareChain LLC) -
According to the roadmap, legal registration was completed in January.
Since we have completely decided on jurisdiction therefore, after receiving a legal opinion that MALW is not a security
token information about all team members will be open.
AltcoinBaggins

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 09:32:41 PM

Question no 1: What do you guys gonna do about polymorphic malware? Considering the core of MalwareChain concept (as I have understood it from WP) is about storing hashes of suspicious files on blockchain. I mean, any teenager or noob can and likely will take that extra step if writing malware (dead simple example - picture Windows EXE that updates own resources using Win32 API - so easy to write, and the EXE/DLL can change it's own hash every launch or every minute or whatever). And that's where heuristics have to kick in, system call analysis etc., so I'd be interested in how's that going to be addressed in your project ...

Question no 2: How would you prevent bad actor (eg. me) from running several Discovery nodes, and submitting false matches to your antivirus database, eg. hashes of wallets of competitor's coins or even your own wallet/client, some common Windows DLL etc.? How are the inputs going to be validated, if the DB is supposed to be updated real-time, according to your WP.

No trolling just genuine interest, that's some of the questions I would ask myself if building such a system.
Barsban

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 11:46:44 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2020, 12:11:39 AM by Barsban

Especially for you and everyone who doubts the seriousness of this project.
Check our registration here: https://soswy.state.wy.us/Business/docs/19Q4Domestic.pdf (search for MalwareChain LLC) -
According to the roadmap, legal registration was completed in January.
Since we have completely decided on jurisdiction therefore, after receiving a legal opinion that MALW is not a security

With such big amount of fools who give your money it is easy possible to register MalwareChain LLC anonymously.

Question What? How lack of "legal opinion" stop you from show all info about team members with full KYD now? Smiley

May I expect that next time lack of toilet paper in the toilet will stop you from posting all information about the team?

Barsban

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 11:55:17 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2020, 09:07:07 AM by Barsban

So this project is about stopping malware?

Nope, it is about stopping fools to have money.

Question no 1: What do you guys gonna do about polymorphic malware? Considering the core of MalwareChain concept (as I have understood it from WP) is about storing hashes of suspicious files on blockchain. I mean, any teenager or noob can and likely will take that extra step if writing malware (dead simple example - picture Windows EXE that updates own resources using Win32 API - so easy to write, and the EXE/DLL can change it's own hash every launch or every minute or whatever). And that's where heuristics have to kick in, system call analysis etc., so I'd be interested in how's that going to be addressed in your project ...

What? polymorphic malware? Too hard. Shut up and take my money!
The main question: why antivirus must have blockchain database of hashes at all and why it's better that current solutions Smiley Lol.

Question no 2: How would you prevent bad actor (eg. me) from running several Discovery nodes, and submitting false matches to your antivirus database, eg. hashes of wallets of competitor's coins or even your own wallet/client, some common Windows DLL etc.? How are the inputs going to be validated, if the DB is supposed to be updated real-time, according to your WP.

Run away before it will be possible to you and me to start discovery nodes for 2 BTC each to add such hashes.
malwarechain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 01:49:03 AM

Not only file hashes will be written to the blockchain, but also a heuristic for finding these threats something like a linked list. This will be completely open information, so that everyone can use it to create their own applications.

The node rank will consist of its history and deposit of coins. Heuristics / hashes will be included from all nodes, but the final developer will decide what threshold for the rank will be used in his application, or the user can choose it.

No trolling just genuine interest, that's some of the questions I would ask myself if building such a system.

If you are interested in the details, try to contact devs directly (best in Discord)
AltcoinBaggins

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 02:05:49 AM

Not only file hashes will be written to the blockchain, but also a heuristic for finding these threats something like a linked list. This will be completely open information, so that everyone can use it to create their own applications.

The node rank will consist of its history and deposit of coins. Heuristics / hashes will be included from all nodes, but the final developer will decide what threshold for the rank will be used in his application, or the user can choose it.

If you are interested in the details, try to contact devs directly (best in Discord)
Thanks for explanation, that's answers I was looking for. I'll have a look around project's Discord.
malwarechain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 03:07:58 AM

MalwareChain have been listed to Crypos Masternode Platform

COLD MASTERNODE HOSTING
0.99$/month cold hosting with a few clicks

SHARED MASTERNODE SERVICE
— Advanced security system;
— Fully automated processing of deposits/rewards/withdrawals;
— Reward payouts every hour;
— Scalable reinvestment feature;
— Detailed portfolio tracking dashboard;
— Fast withdraws (from instant to 48 hours max);
— Sliding scale fee system.

Discord: https://discord.gg/Ct9C3vT
malwarechain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 07:31:05 AM

some news feed from Discord server:

- At first! Thank you all for your help in testing our platform, we didn't even expect such an active participation of our, so far small community in this rather complicated matter.
All identified deficiencies will be surely eliminated in the next version, which is expected by the end of this month.

- Second! This month, a number of new listings are also expected, MALW will be available on another fairly large and respected exchange on which you do not have to go through KYC procedure from wherever you are.

And many, many more! Stay tuned for updates!
Barsban

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 08:56:28 AM

--skip--

Question What? How lack of "legal opinion" stops you from showing all info about team members right now? Smiley

May I expect that next time when I will ask about Know Your Developer lack of toilet paper in the toilet will stop you from posting this information and answer this question?

You are selling your premine coins for not a low amount of money & premine more and more coins with almost only your masternodes on the network every day & pulling time with team members verification. It is really smell like scam.
JonsinFrolo

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 12:14:59 PM

- Second! This month, a number of new listings are also expected, MALW will be available on another fairly large and respected exchange on which you do not have to go through KYC procedure from wherever you are.

Already have information, what is this cryptocurrency exchange? Are the negotiations already underway?
bushok

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 06:03:20 PM

Already have information, what is this cryptocurrency exchange? Are the negotiations already underway?

This is not so important, as long as it was large and popular.
ekopcie

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 06:04:59 PM

Question What? How lack of "legal opinion" stops you from showing all info about team members right now? Smiley

I have already met projects that hide information about the team, I do not think that this issue is so important.
Barsban

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 06:14:44 PM

I have already met projects that hide information about the team, I do not think that this issue is so important.

Of course you don't think that this is so important, because you are one of black hat devs fake to mislead fools in this thread
Piskaev

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 07:26:19 PM

Is there any chance of getting to Binance?
Barsban

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 08:30:41 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2020, 08:40:47 PM by Barsban

Dev, how many usernames do you have? Smiley))) Good idea to post FUD from your other accounts about Binance listing this shitcoin with zero volume and unknown devs who don't want to show there ids :-) Maybe some fool will read the word "binance" here and give you another 2 BTC for masternode? Smiley Are you already millionaire? Is it your 3th project with the same scheme? Smiley

Dev, you are already use word "so important" to message me from ekopcie account. Now the same from JonsinFrolo. Learn more synonyms Smiley And better not to post at the same time from different account like you do with messages from bushok then from ekopcie after 2 minutes, lol. Take some break to login to other one. Take it easy. Not one by one like you do with 2 min pause. At this empty thread your chat from different account is looking strange when all accounts login at the same time to post one message and then logout, lol))) Fools are stupid, but not so stupid I guess. But you know better if you are already millionaire Smiley

chikuryan

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 11:12:51 PM

I heard somewhere that listing on Binance costs a lot of money, I think it's better to avoid this exchange.
Barsban

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 09:09:52 AM

I heard somewhere that listing on Binance costs a lot of money, I think it's better to avoid this exchange.

But how to cash out all premined coins without good exchange? Money not a problem when you have tons of BTC from previous fools who buy premined coins. Problem only that Binance don't list coins from black hat strangers without any userbase, only fakes.
AFarpa

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 09:12:26 AM

But how to cash out all premined coins without good exchange? Money not a problem when you have tons of BTC from previous fools who buy coins. Problem only that Binance don't list coins from black hat strangers without any userbase, only fakes.

Its not  only Binance we can consider a good exchange!
MALW can be  exchanged on Crex24 --> https://crex24.com/exchange/MALW-BTC

wnfakind

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 09:46:36 AM

Hi guys. Is there any news? I want to test the platform!
nicwenzel

Anon

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 09:52:34 AM

Very soon will be implemented listing MALW coin on another exchange, I hope this will have a positive impact on the development and promotion of the project.

AFarpa

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 09:54:33 AM

Platform can be tested  in: https://scan.malwarechain.com/

join their Dicord link to follow up with the news :
https://discord.gg/3EWtY3q

wnfakind

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 10:04:45 AM

Very soon will be implemented listing MALW coin on another exchange, I hope this will have a positive impact on the development and promotion of the project.

Undoubtedly, the coin should be popularized by any available means. I'll keep an eye on it. Cheesy Cheesy
Flechashe

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 10:40:32 AM

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/630826973522034738/664291973112266763/malw1.png

MalwareChain have been listed to Crypos Masternode Platform

COLD MASTERNODE HOSTING
0.99$/month cold hosting with a few clicks

SHARED MASTERNODE SERVICE
— Advanced security system;
— Fully automated processing of deposits/rewards/withdrawals;
— Reward payouts every hour;
— Scalable reinvestment feature;
— Detailed portfolio tracking dashboard;
— Fast withdraws (from instant to 48 hours max);
— Sliding scale fee system.

Discord: https://discord.gg/Ct9C3vT
You're doing great, moving in the right direction.
Daniterse

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 10:52:13 AM

Does anyone follow the market situation? What is the value of 1 MALW coin today???
AFarpa

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 10:55:08 AM

Does anyone follow the market situation? What is the value of 1 MALW coin today???

0.00034000 BTC a piece  in Crex24

join us on Discord  to get all updates and news to  came
https://discord.gg/9uA22SW

wnfakind

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 11:48:57 AM

I will be happy to be among the testers. It would be nice to give testers some bonuses or hold something like airdrop.
AFarpa

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 11:52:37 AM

I will be happy to be among the testers. It would be nice to give testers some bonuses or hold something like airdrop.

And again.. join their Discord  on this link https://discord.gg/3EWtY3q and you  can ask for a 10 free scans !
https://scan.malwarechain.com/ <--- Registration on the platform can be done here

Daniterse

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 12:01:33 PM

0.00034000 BTC a piece  in Crex24

join us on Discord  to get all updates and news to  came
https://discord.gg/9uA22SW
Thank you for the information. I'm surprised that the price of the coin is holding steady, which is a good sign.
wanthome

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 12:26:56 PM

bro, they launched a bounty with a total capital of $1000, the entrance is open to all.
hungchenyao

Helli everybody

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 12:46:05 PM

bro, they launched a bounty with a total capital of $1000, the entrance is open to all.

do not spread this information, because the fewer participants, the greater the reward for each. Angry Angry
dawoodkhan97

Activity: 210

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 12:49:52 PM

I'm a little confused, how exactly will the payment for using the platform occur? I want to use your antivirus.

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcok

Activity: 279

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 01:03:52 PM

I'm a little confused, how exactly will the payment for using the platform occur? I want to use your antivirus.

The scan costs 0.1 MALW more Details can be found here https://scan.malwarechain.com
 In fact, it's very simple! Cheesy
wnfakind

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 02:01:49 PM

The scan costs 0.1 MALW more Details can be found here https://scan.malwarechain.com

0.1 MALW is quite cheap and affordable.
batagor225

Activity: 271

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 02:04:11 PM

0.1 MALW is quite cheap and affordable.

Yes, you just need to log in, top up your account and you can check any files for viruses. The service will be in demand, definitely.

■ KuBitX ■   Download Our Whitepaper             | Instagram | Linkedin | Twitter ▄▄▄ 
██████ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform  ██████
 focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Barsban

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 02:13:30 PM

It's not an antivirus, it's vacuum cleaner from fools pockets. It know and can only detect 100+ viruses from good old MSDOS time and request money to use it. There are a lot of FREE antivituses that you can use to scan you PC. Google for DrWeb CuteIt for example. You don't need to buy anything from this dev premine to use it. Cureit is FREE.
Don't thank me, but it you want you can send me money that you safe Wink
Barsban

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 02:18:03 PM

Yes, you just need to log in, top up your account and you can check any files for viruses. The service will be in demand, definitely.

Do you plane to sell emails that you will collect from fools who want to use your platform? Or it's better monetization perspective to give some fools opportunity to download some malware disguised as antivirus to full PC scan and then steal all there coins, not only this 0.1 payment to use it? Smiley
mimk97

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 02:19:00 PM

Give me more information about the bounty company, what are the conditions, are there any restrictions? Smiley
Barsban

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 02:33:19 PM

Give me more information about the bounty company, what are the conditions, are there any restrictions? Smiley

No, you must find as many fools as you can. No restriction, but better for unknown Malware Devs if your fools will be so stupid to give money for strangers without any research. Better if they will not have any skills in computer tech at all and don't know words like "premine", "market manipulations", "dump", "know you developer(KYD/KYC)" and "fakes". The best if they will not know how to read.
wanthome

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 03:28:44 PM

I wish I had known about this service before and Yes, the price is 0.1 MALW, quite acceptable.
nicwenzel

Anon

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 04:41:10 PM

I do not think that the MalwareChain platform will change the world, but undoubtedly, there should be platforms that fight for cybersecurity, because without them there will be complete chaos.

You are right, but we must not forget that in recent years there have been quite a lot of competitors, do not forget about it, the user needs to offer something new and universal.

batagor225

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 05:47:40 PM

I do not think that the MalwareChain platform will change the world, but undoubtedly, there should be platforms that fight for cybersecurity, because without them there will be complete chaos.

You are right, but we must not forget that in recent years there have been quite a lot of competitors, do not forget about it, the user needs to offer something new and universal.

They need a clear and realistic plan. They need to somehow lure a simple user, create flexible, and most importantly favorable conditions for him. Cool

■ KuBitX ■   Download Our Whitepaper             | Instagram | Linkedin | Twitter ▄▄▄ 
Flechashe

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 06:03:33 PM

They need a clear and realistic plan. They need to somehow lure a simple user, create flexible, and most importantly favorable conditions for him. Cool
I agree, do not forget that the platform gives a chance to earn, all without exception, sounds tempting, does not it?
Barsban

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 06:03:56 PM

Yeah. feel the same. It's amazing idea to force user who think that his computer is under attack not to use FREE antivirus from any well-know companies, but decrypt his key sto buy some 0.1 Malware coin and wait until dev (or other backdoor owner if user PC was really infected) will download keys from user with all his crypto. Really new and universal way to withdraw crypto from fools. Grin Grin Grin
Barsban

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 06:09:16 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2020, 06:38:06 PM by Barsban

I agree, do not forget that the platform gives a chance to earn, all without exception, sounds tempting, does not it?

Yes! Good chance for anonymous devs to sell all premine coins to take all money from fools who really think that paying 0.1 coin per file scan with such tool made by unknown black hackers with database of 100 viruses from MSDOS era is better that any FREE solution from any well-know antivirus company.

It smells like a good investment
Daniterse

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 07:59:21 PM

Does anyone else trust a free antivirus? Personally, I'm not! Only paid platforms work for the client, not against him!

Barsban

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 08:16:35 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2020, 01:49:15 AM by Barsban

Does anyone else trust a free antivirus? Personally, I'm not! Only paid platforms work for the client, not against him!

Dev, we already know your opinion, no reasons to post it many times from different fakes. It is obvious that you are not against paid platforms, because you want to sell all your premine/MN/rewards from MN to fools. :-) But normal user with brain can use virustotal online for FREE without any reason to pay you  Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy virustotal is well-know, 100% free, trustless, with known devs, NOT like your circus with coins, black hat Anonymous & Untraceable devs and fakes :-)
nnikooo

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 02:48:50 AM

P&D scam. stop spam botting on other discord channels
bitcok

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 08:22:51 AM

In some ways, I agree with you, free cheese only in a mousetrap.
dawoodkhan97

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 08:34:45 AM

In the right hands, even free resources can be used usefully, but for those who do not want to bother and understand the details, it is better to pay a small amount.

ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
Barsban

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 08:38:11 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2020, 09:08:02 AM by Barsban

Lol. The same works good when the cheese is PAID for stupid greed mouses here every time. It become obvious when new ICO or exit scam like this end.

On the other hand when mouses get there cheese for free at giveaways it works fine for them.

Your quote about mouse is utter nonsense. Fairy tale for mouses to help anonymous black hat devs take FREE CHEESE from them.
wnfakind

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 09:12:48 AM

In the right hands, even free resources can be used usefully, but for those who do not want to bother and understand the details, it is better to pay a small amount.

In my opinion, 0.1 MALW is a pretty low security fee.
Barsban

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 09:22:26 AM

Sooner or later the market will ween out alot of the scam coins like this one without any working tech behind them and junk coins who only sell devs premine will die.

What we have now there? Unknown devs, a lot of his fakes, 100% premine, not working tech...
dawoodkhan97

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 09:30:54 AM

Let's not get too far ahead, before we draw conclusions, we need to test the service, which I will do now. Cheesy Cheesy

Barsban

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 09:35:05 AM

Let's not get too far ahead, before we draw conclusions, we need to test the service, which I will do now. Cheesy Cheesy

We already have conclusion with others that download wallets from unknown devs who reject to post there info is not safe and secure.  And no reason to pay scammers and spammers with a lot of fakes at discord and here to use the tool with possible backdoor and database of only 100+ viruses from MSDOS era when there is good well-know FREE antivirus exists VIRUSTOTAL.

nicwenzel

Anon

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 10:00:30 AM

what role does blockchain play in all this, isn't it easier to use traditional methods of fighting viruses?

Daniterse

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 10:06:30 AM

what role does blockchain play in all this, isn't it easier to use traditional methods of fighting viruses?

My friend, blockchain plays a key role here, because only these technologies can guarantee real security.
Barsban

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 10:16:12 AM

My friend, blockchain plays a key role here, because only these technologies can guarantee real security.

True. Without blockchain it will not be possible and secure to move money from fools to anon Evil Dev, Hackerd, CyberHacker and Don Mafiosi team. Without blockchain they can easy go to jail. But it's possible to use blockchain to securely and anonymously sell all 100% premined coins to fools before exit scam. And you are not in the jail because of key role of blockchain, but have own island.
wanthome

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 10:25:17 AM

Blockchain will allow a huge number of users to be involved in the work of detecting and combating cyber threats, thus opening a new technological era. It's delicious, isn't it?
Barsban

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 10:35:43 AM

Blockchain will allow a huge number of users to be involved in the work of detecting and combating cyber threats, thus opening a new technological era. It's delicious, isn't it?

Right. Users will detect this cyber thread later and will combat with it here trying to find the ways to get any info about evil devs with there money after exit scam Smiley))
batagor225

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 10:52:52 AM

A good idea of the platform, let's see how it will work in practice.

Flechashe

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:06:04 AM

I want to participate in the bounty. I've heard somewhere that bounty's company is already up and running.
Barsban

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:13:04 AM

I want to participate in the bounty. I've heard somewhere that bounty's company is already up and running.

Nothing can be easy.
You must find as many fools as you can. No restriction, but better for unknown Malware Devs if your fools will be so stupid to give money for anonymous without any research. Better if they will not have any skills in computer tech at all and don't know words like "premine", "market manipulations", "dump", "know you developer(KYD/KYC)" and "fakes". The best if they will not know how to read.

And please be aware that assisting criminals is prosecuted by law. And spamming like devs do at discord is also the crime

Barsban

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:15:44 AM

A good idea of the platform, let's see how it will work in practice.

In practice it will work like this to clean fools pockets and feel devs bags with money.
hungchenyao

Helli everybody

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 11:48:18 AM

Complete tasks and get rewarded. Shocked MalwareChain bounty campaign include sharing the official news posted by the project, publishing original posts about MalwareChain, creating video reviews and articles, posting on blockchain forums, etc. Grin
bitcok

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 12:48:19 PM

Despite the negative situation on the market, the MALW coin continues to be stable in price. Wink Wink Wink
dawoodkhan97

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 12:56:04 PM

Despite the negative situation on the market, the MALW coin continues to be stable in price. Wink Wink Wink

I understand that stability is the key to success, but I would still like to see the pump. It's possible, isn't it?

Fallenkeith2019

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 01:12:53 PM

Complete tasks and get rewarded. Shocked MalwareChain bounty campaign include sharing the official news posted by the project, publishing original posts about MalwareChain, creating video reviews and articles, posting on blockchain forums, etc. Grin

Im curious, where can we see the bounties at?
Barsban

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 02:04:19 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2020, 02:35:20 PM by Barsban

I understand that stability is the key to success, but I would still like to see the pump. It's possible, isn't it?

Of course, it is already in the roadmap, pump&dump before exit scam. It's easy goal, because 99% of coins is owned by anonymous black hat devs. You know. Only waiting for more fools onboard. Stay tuned!

wnfakind

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 04:25:18 PM

Discord bounty. Information here https://discord.gg/3X9xRMh
nicwenzel

Anon

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 04:34:31 PM

Discord bounty. Information here https://discord.gg/3X9xRMh

1,000$ reward, sounds very tempting. Now there are not many participants, this makes me even more happy. Grin

wnfakind

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 04:51:50 PM

1,000$ reward, sounds very tempting. Now there are not many participants, this makes me even more happy. Grin

I agree with you, bro, it's tempting. I very often participate in bounty of various projects, I consider this occupation very profitable.
dawoodkhan97

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 05:29:09 PM

I agree with you, bro, it's tempting. I very often participate in bounty of various projects, I consider this occupation very profitable.

In 2018, participation in all sorts of airdrop and bounty brought significant income, but now this niche is dying, in my opinion. Sad

bitcok

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 05:50:01 PM

In 2018, participation in all sorts of airdrop and bounty brought significant income, but now this niche is dying, in my opinion. Sad

Guys, I think it's everyone's business whether you participate in the bounty company or not, the choice is yours.
Flechashe

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 06:50:09 PM

Antivirus software is a very large and profitable business, but the competition in this area is enormous.
hungchenyao

Helli everybody

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 07:00:35 PM

Antivirus software is a very large and profitable business, but the competition in this area is enormous.

True, the competition is great, but just imagine how big the demand can be, because 95% of users use antivirus software.
Flechashe

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 07:12:22 PM

I would like to make a profit using PoS mining, does anyone work in this area?
Barsban

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 09:44:09 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2020, 07:23:02 PM by mprep

Good News everyone!

First Good. SHaDoW founders of Malware, CyberHacker and Don Mafiosi will list Malware coin on Korean Exchange. It's good for anonymous team, because  Korean's don't ask extra questions and do not request any docs for listing and trading.

Second Good.
Not to much fools was found from the start to collect enough funds to buy an island and airplane. But shadow team still control almost all newly generated coins in their own hands from masternodes+staking and this mean that wealth transfer from fools is under control. The idea that there are no reasons to sell enough coins for masternode to fools at all. If you can control all newly generated coins, you can sell one coin per fool for the price of fool monthly revenue. Of course, remember! Sufficient fundraising needed for Malware Team to collect enough funds to buy new cars and maybe airplane. It's in the roadmap.

Third Good
Don Mafiosi still run spamming campaign! This is good for black hat team! It will magnet more fools with money. Stay tuned.

Anybody noticed that today CyberSPAM team fakes don't try to hide my last message with there nonsence chat as before? Smiley Already 6+ hours without any other posts. I guess all shadow team on holidays f*** girls and spend fools money Smiley They will return on Monday and sh*tposting will continue to hide my memes Smiley))

update: lol, 9 hours without fake messages, guess who drink too much Smiley

wnfakind

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:13:31 PM

It is worth noting that the MalwareChain project is primarily a startup, with a strong team and a good idea.
Flechashe

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:14:00 PM

It is worth noting that the MalwareChain project is primarily a startup, with a strong team and a good idea.
Undoubtedly, the idea to create a powerful antivirus software looks promising and the technical part of the guys is good, but what to do with marketing?
nicwenzel

Anon

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:15:03 PM

Undoubtedly, the idea to create a powerful antivirus software looks promising and the technical part of the guys is good, but what to do with marketing?
Finding a specialist in this field and investing in advertising is much easier than you think.

Daniterse

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:16:33 PM

Finding a specialist in this field and investing in advertising is much easier than you think.
There are very few good specialists, but I do not doubt the experience and professionalism of the project team.
wnfakind

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:16:57 PM

There are very few good specialists, but I do not doubt the experience and professionalism of the project team.
This project is fundamentally different from others, its development does not stand still, we need to be patient.
wanthome

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:17:59 PM

This project is fundamentally different from others, its development does not stand still, we need to be patient.
Yes, if you study the road map and the white paper, it becomes clear that there is still a long way to go.
hungchenyao

Helli everybody

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 07:19:28 PM

Hi guys. First of all, I am interested in one question, what to get for a user who will use the MalwareChain platform?
wnfakind

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:19:47 PM

Hi guys. First of all, I am interested in one question, what to get for a user who will use the MalwareChain platform?
At the very least, the user will be confident in the security of their device, believe me, this is important.
dawoodkhan97

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 07:20:52 PM

At the very least, the user will be confident in the security of their device, believe me, this is important.
Using this platform, any user can not only protect their devices from most viruses and malware, but also get rewarded by launching their own nodes that will perform useful work for the network. I like that kind of motivation.

Daniterse

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:21:25 PM

Using this platform, any user can not only protect their devices from most viruses and malware, but also get rewarded by launching their own nodes that will perform useful work for the network. I like that kind of motivation.
MalwareChain has a number of advantages over its competitors, for example, you do not need to install software on your PC.
dawoodkhan97

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 07:21:55 PM

MalwareChain has a number of advantages over its competitors, for example, you do not need to install software on your PC.
But still the main advantage is the ability to earn for ordinary users-owners of full-fledged nodes. It's tempting,  isn't it?

batagor225

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 07:24:07 PM

Cybersecurity, a very lucrative niche that will be in demand for many more decades, we can say that in the future the demand will be higher.

wanthome

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:24:31 PM

Cybersecurity, a very lucrative niche that will be in demand for many more decades, we can say that in the future the demand will be higher.
That's right, the demand will grow, I have no doubt about it. Cheesy
dawoodkhan97

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 07:24:54 PM

That's right, the demand will grow, I have no doubt about it. Cheesy
The more participants in the network, the more powerful the platform, scalability, is one of the advantages of this platform.

nicwenzel

Anon

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:26:13 PM

If you understand, the development of the technical part of the platform is almost ready, you need to think about the popularity.

bitcok

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:26:43 PM

If you understand, the development of the technical part of the platform is almost ready, you need to think about the popularity.
To do this, they launched a bounty program. I recommend taking part in it, thereby helping the platform to promote and at the same time, earn coins.
Flechashe

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:27:11 PM

To do this, they launched a bounty program. I recommend taking part in it, thereby helping the platform to promote and at the same time, earn coins.
Give me more information about this, I can't find this information on my own.
bitcok

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:27:32 PM

More recently, the Discord bounty campaign was launched, please note that the prize Fund is $1000!!! https://discord.gg/3X9xRMh
Flechashe

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:27:50 PM

More recently, the Discord bounty campaign was launched, please note that the prize Fund is $1000!!! https://discord.gg/3X9xRMh
This is cool, tell me, and until what date will the company last and are there any restrictions?
bitcok

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:28:18 PM

This is cool, tell me, and until what date will the company last and are there any restrictions?
DEADLINE: The bounty campaign will last until February 1 2020! There are no restrictions.
mimk97

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:29:47 PM

Here you can find all the conditions.
Daniterse

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:30:29 PM

I was interested in the suggestion that any user can earn with the MalwareChain project.  Tell me the details.
dawoodkhan97

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 07:30:57 PM

I was interested in the suggestion that any user can earn with the MalwareChain project.  Tell me the details.
The most affordable and easy way to get a stable income is to invest in MALW!! Wink Wink

bitcok

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:31:24 PM

The most affordable and easy way to get a stable income is to invest in MALW!! Wink Wink
50% of block rewards,  will be allocated to the owners of masternode shares and divided according to each investor’s share in the total pool and the amount of time that has passed since they joined.
Daniterse

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:31:53 PM

50% of block rewards,  will be allocated to the owners of masternode shares and divided according to each investor’s share in the total pool and the amount of time that has passed since they joined.
Is it possible to earn money without investment? For sure, this issue is of concern to everyone!
bitcok

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:32:21 PM

Is it possible to earn money without investment? For sure, this issue is of concern to everyone!
Free MALW for completing easy tasks. You can become a member of the bounty.
Flechashe

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:32:43 PM

What are the platform's plans for the first half of 2020?
batagor225

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 07:33:25 PM

What are the platform's plans for the first half of 2020?
1.Staff expansion. Grin Grin Grin
2.Finalizing the threat hashing algorithm. Grin Grin Grin
3.Work on the distributed threat library. Grin Grin Grin
4.Social Media Marketing campaign. Grin Grin Grin

wnfakind

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:33:54 PM

Investing in masternodes, quite an interesting thing, has anyone tested it? ROI?
mimk97

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:34:21 PM

Investing in masternodes, quite an interesting thing, has anyone tested it? ROI?
Do not expect a stable profit, it will be floating, but in General, 98% of block rewards will be allocated to the owners of masternode shares and divided according to each investor's share in the total pool and the amount of time that has passed since they joined.
wnfakind

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:34:51 PM

Do not expect a stable profit, it will be floating, but in General, 98% of block rewards will be allocated to the owners of masternode shares and divided according to each investor's share in the total pool and the amount of time that has passed since they joined.
It looks pretty simple, I think any beginner will be able to figure it out and make money on it.
mimk97

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:35:13 PM

It looks pretty simple, I think any beginner will be able to figure it out and make money on it.
Yes, POS mining is as simple as possible and does not require any knowledge or expensive equipment, mining can be done by anyone.
wanthome

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:35:40 PM

Antivirus works only in the web version? Is this an effective scan?
bitcok

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:36:09 PM

I think the efficiency is high, you need to upload your file to the website, after a few minutes, the antivirus will do its job.
wanthome

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:36:31 PM

I think the efficiency is high, you need to upload your file to the website, after a few minutes, the antivirus will do its job.
Tell me, is this a paid service? I wouldn't want to pay wild money for this!
bitcok

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:36:48 PM

Tell me, is this a paid service? I wouldn't want to pay wild money for this!
The service is paid, but inexpensive. Deep scanning costs only 0.1 MALW   
hungchenyao

Helli everybody

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 07:37:54 PM

I really like those projects that bring new technologies, as well as created to combat fraud, I think that MalwareChain among them.
You do not see the most important thing, antivirus on the blockchain, this is a number of features that have already been implemented. Roll Eyes
wnfakind

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:38:20 PM

I really like those projects that bring new technologies, as well as created to combat fraud, I think that MalwareChain among them.
You do not see the most important thing, antivirus on the blockchain, this is a number of features that have already been implemented. Roll Eyes
Investing in the early stages of projects is very profitable, but it is usually associated with increased risks for investors. POS mining is a great mechanism for investors to get a stable income, while doing nothing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: