Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:37:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Security minded ruby dev needed for New Exchange Project  (Read 926 times)
budcoin (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:57:19 PM

I am in need of a ruby developer for a new btc and altcoin trading / wallet / exchange project, have existing code base, needs
modifications and enhancements must know crypto and ruby with json and Clustered/HA systems and backends, willing to pay
in USD or BTC, for the right person. or will discuss % of profit for trade in work. Thanks
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lecoin

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:29:15 PM

Are you the exchange operator ?
budcoin (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:32:03 AM

Yes I am the operator, I own the systems, storage, designed the infrastructure, deployed the sites, and maintain it. just have to make modifications to the code base to deploy it
Engine-IT

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:52:17 AM

I have sent you a PM.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: