Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:14:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoHopper - Updated GUI Trading Bot! Free 30 days license  (Read 162 times)
Isiaka208 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 08:38:25 PM

Copy traders, manage all your exchange accounts, use market-making and exchange/market arbitrage and simulate or backtest your trading.

Fast automated trading, and portfolio management for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and 100+ other cryptocurrencies on the world’s top crypto exchanges.

Cryptohopper is a crypto trading bot that offers some unique and interesting features, including some social trading options and a large variety of coins/exchanges to trade on/with. Stop losses and trailing stops are especially welcome elements here, as they help you tremendously with risk management. As with any trading bot, you’ll find conflicting reports regarding its effectiveness, functionality and safety.

Official website

Friendly User Interface

When it comes to the end-to-end process of designing your automated bot, Cryptohopper has made the process super simple. In fact, they have created a simplified drop and drag designer that allows you to design your automated bot from the ground up.

All you need to do is click on the specific indicator that you want to implement, choose whether you want to buy or sell, configure a few fundamentals such as volumes – and you’re good to go.

Supported Exchanges

The bot can connect to a wide variety of exchange Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and trade a significant pool of coins automatically, 24/7. It currently offers integration with the following exchanges:

Huobi – premium Cryptohopper partner
    Poloniex
    Kraken
    Bittrex
    Binance
    Coinbase Pro
    KuCoin
    Cryptopia
    Bitfinex

Work is apparently being done to integrate the bot with HitBTC, Cobinhood, Cex.io, Bitstamp and bitFlyer APIs.

Features

Cryptohopper offers a wide array of features:

Automatic trading: automated trading of your favorite coins. Set up your own trading strategy and let the bot trade for you.

Crypto signals: Alternatively, if you don’t want to/don’t know how to set up your own strategies, the bot allows you to automate your trading by copying signals sent to you by third-party technical analysts (signalers).

Risk-minimizing features: constant automatic price trailing, trailing stop-shorts, trailing stop-buys, stop-losses and sell with profit options limit your chance of losing everything you have.

Trading bot templates: save and load your own templates to quickly setup and change your trading bots.

Technical analysis: the bot offers dozens of volatility, trend and volume indicators as well as tools to perform technical analysis of the market, all of which helps you determine the ultimate trading strategy.

Backtesting: lets you analyze data from the past, which can help you fine tune your trading strategy for optimal profitability.

Cryptohopper is relatively easy to get into; you need to first create an account and download platform; Once the account is created, you get the free 30 days license. The entire process is made simpler thanks to a useful wizard which will lead you through every step of the way.

Get license here

Automated Bot Features

Some of the additional features of Cryptohopper are:

Bull Market If your bot is operating in a potential bull market, you can utilize the useful trailing stop loss feature. This is how you can protect your trading gains with adjustable stop losses, subsequently allowing you to exit your positions when an eventual market correction does take place. The bot also allows you to search for potential pricing targets, and automatically place trading profits into a reserve fund.

Bear Market If the markets have taken a downturn, then you can program your bot to be ready to exit a trade at the first sign of a downward trend.

If you’re convinced that a particular crypto asset is only in bear market temporarily, then you can get your automated bot to facilitate dollar cost averaging. This is where your bot purchases additional coins at pre-defined intervals (such as every 5% decline in price).

Consolidation Periods Consolidation periods or sideways markets can be a nightmare to trade. However, they also present multiple opportunities to scrape micro profits within a specific range. For example, if Bitcoin was trading in the $9,600 – $10,600 range, you could instruct your bot to enter and exit short term trades when certain triggers have been met.

Trading Strategies

The bot will require a trading strategy to operate and trade for you. While other bots come with pre-programmed strategies, Cryptohopper mostly requires you to create a custom strategy using its tools. A user gets to set up the bot parameters himself, but the process isn’t that complicated; you’ll be given a host of settings that you can tweak and adjust in a way which you believe will bring you the biggest profit. Some of the strategies you’ll find when trading with Cryptohopper include:

Trailing stop-loss
    Trailing stop-buy
    Dollar Cost Averaging
    Shorting
    Trailing stop-short
    Config pools

Triggers
    Backtesting
    Walletscrubber
    Auto synchronize
    Reserve funds
    Manual buy and sell

Ultimately, you’ll be able to either set up your own strategy or rely on outside signals.

Official website

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
initandrew

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 08:51:15 PM

There aren't any signal channels available for binance, so I'm thinking a good strategy will do just fine. I've been testing with minimum trades, at .0005 btc each, and i think i'm ready to turn it up to trade .01 btc each trade. If it continues the way it is, i'm looking at 3-5% on my entire investment daily.
vtechpro.vn

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 08:58:09 PM

Here are my poloniex settings that have worked. I see on reason why they wouldn't work on the other exchanges just as well.

For Trial, You can only trade 15 coins:
BURST
DASH
DGB
DOGE
LTC
STR
XMR
XRP
ETH
SC
LSK
STEEM
REP
CVC
OMG

Strategy: Multiple TA Factors
Percentage Profit: 2.2
Use Ticker Rate: Highest Bid/Lowest Ask
Percentage Lower Bid: 1
Percentage Higher Ask: 1
Stop Loss: Off
Trailing Stop Loss: On
Trailing Stop Loss Percentage: .5
Arm Trailing Stop Loss at: 2
Use Trailing Stop Loss Only: Off
Hold Assets when new target is the same: Off
Only buy when there are positive pairs: Off
Auto close positions within time: Off
Max Open time sell: 30
Max Open time buy: 30
Max open positions: 200
Max open positions per coin: 200
Percentage buy amount: 10 (Recommend you start at 1%)
Min BTC amount per order: .01 (I recommend you start at .005)
Max BTC amount allocated: (blank)

External Signals I'm subscribed to:
CoindicatorBot Short term Signals (Best one, I paid 5 bucks/mo for it)
Mininghamster (Also worth the money)
Crypto Lion Signals
Crypto Wolf Signals
(The other ones didn't work for me with these settings)

Those settings have been getting me about 2.5%-4% daily, total about 11% up in about 4-5 days. BIGGEST PITFALL: Be careful which signal channel you use. A lot of them are crap. Especially Coin pulse (alpha) on the Bittrex bot. That one almost always bought at the top.

Pretty good for a start. I'm looking forward to seeing what this thing does when it's all fine tuned in an up market.

I'm experimenting with a strategy only configuration for Binance, since they're new they don't have any signals yet. I'll update here if I see anything else.

If you also have any other settings that work for you, please post them here. This thing is the most promising thing I've found to not stare at charts all day...
parafmax

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 01:45:51 PM

I'm really liking it. It's been giving me about 3-4,5% daily on automatic trading, and good for noobs
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: