Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:12:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No-fee Trading for Canadians  (Read 135 times)
michellenewton (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 10:21:58 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2019, 10:01:31 PM by michellenewton

Hi there!

We're a no-fee trading cryptocurrency brokerage for Canadians with transparent pricing for BTC: https://www.newton.co/prices.html.
We've partnered with Balance to provide institutional-grade storage, as well as DV Trading, a proprietary trading organization that ranks in the global top five proprietary trading firms. Through DV Trading, we have access to the best prices and liquidity pools in Canada.  

We'll just leave this here, then... Cool

All the best,

Michelle
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herbert_kopf
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 11:57:16 PM

Does anyone have experience with them?
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 06:02:43 PM

Does anyone have experience with them?
An exchange site with a cheap website? You need to be careful crypto is the target for all online scammer when halving is coming and I will advise you to use one of the ling existing exchange site rather than using a site which was wake up from the die on 2019-07-02.

Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 06:59:12 PM

Quote from: suzanne5223
An exchange site with a cheap website?

I would hardly call their design "Cheap" in any way. Looks quite professional and that's coming from a UI designer. Anyway, I did some quick digging. The domain was updated on 2019-07-02. Updating doesn't mean the website came up from the dead. It just means they went probably live with their betas/testing during that time. Also, it's registered via escrow.com so most likely they have spent some dough on this domain to acquire it. Their CEO (Dustin Walper) has been fairly active on twitter from the past few days, other than that his activity looks pretty normal. I feel like they have gone into their promotional phase now, hence why we are seeing this post. I couldn't find any reviews of their exchange except from one tweet from a guy named "Jack Dani". His profile looks legit as well. Anyway, I feel like they should have designed a professional thread for Bitcointalk. This thread adds no confidence to new users.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 07:10:18 PM

I would hardly call their design "Cheap" in any way. Looks quite professional and that's coming from a UI designer. Anyway, I did some quick digging. The domain was updated on 2019-07-02. Updating doesn't mean the website came up from the dead. It just means they went probably live with their betas/testing during that time. Also, it's registered via escrow.com so most likely they have spent some dough on this domain to acquire it. Their CEO (Dustin Walper) has been fairly active on twitter from the past few days, other than that his activity looks pretty normal. I feel like they have gone into their promotional phase now, hence why we are seeing this post. I couldn't find any reviews of their exchange except from one tweet from a guy named "Jack Dani". His profile looks legit as well. Anyway, I feel like they should have designed a professional thread for Bitcointalk. This thread adds no confidence to new users.

People find it hard to trust new exchanges, even when its professionally done like this one. We can see its a Canadian exchange which the Quadriga is fairly new to be forgotten. They might have to do something extra ordinary to get more clients, a better example is the do a campaign in the forum where users receives their pay in the exchange wallet. Its the most possible way to get reviews from users here at the same time.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
dwalper

Activity: 1
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 09:38:59 PM
Merited by Thekool1s (1)

CEO here! (Dustin)

We've actually been live since about October of 2018, but when we first launched we were iOS-only. Our app store link with ratings/reviews:
https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/newton-no-fee-crypto-trading/id1370504122

We're also very active on reddit and I'm never shy about jumping into discussions, which you can see here:
https://www.reddit.com/user/quackmeister

Happy to answer any questions you folks may have about us.
michellenewton (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 10:10:50 PM

Our designer will definitely appreciate this comment. Smiley You're right about the promotional piece. Since we can't run ads through Facebook and Google, we had to get creative with our advertising. We usually like our customers' testimonials on Twitter (newton_crypto) that are similar to Jack's.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: