Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 11:41:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which are your recommendations for best coins to invest in 2020?  (Read 994 times)
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 11:24:58 AM

Till date, bitcoin has remained my best coin, but I just trade altcoin with great caution as I have been repeatedly wrecked by altcoin and still nursing the brutality of altcoin. BAT is one project that is gaining major support in this space.

Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 12:16:37 PM

There is no such thing as best crypto at the moment. only crypto with real world adoption will dominate this space in near future. most of the coins are only speculations at the moment. Bubble will burst like with dot com bubble and only projects with real use case will survive this purge. I agree with BTC and ETH hence don't mess with anything else until you are more comfortable with crypto. there is a lot of shit and a lot of cool things but BTC and ETH are lowest probably to go to zero. BTC still rules the market and it and ETH are very liquid too for trading. ETH also has a chance to blow up big with it's changes coming in 2020.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 12:18:14 PM

A couple of my favourite 'newer' altcoin projects are: BAT and VeChain. They all got great room to grow in a bull market. With strong teams and products. Actual live products that are working, with users who use them daily.

Other interesting altcoins are: Callisto, ADA and Chainlink. Especially Chainlink and LINK is interesting if they can suceed with what they are working on.
Your choices are almost good. But there are some things you need to watch out for. For example, Vechain was hacked recently: https://medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-foundation-announcement-8459492ee039

Chainlink and LINK
I guess Chainlink and Link are the same projects? Anyway, LINK is one of the projects that should be invested.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 02:31:46 PM

I am stilling shilling EOS and BNB very hard. I understand that people consider those coins to be fulfilled already and they are not longer going to go up like they used to.

However, I am a person who likes conservative profits as well, like if I invest into a coin and make about 10% profit in a whole year I wouldn't mind about it most people in crypto want to make 100% profits in a year and even more, I am not like that.  I believe if you buy BNB or EOS right now and wait until 2021 you would definitely make 10% profit at least.

I don't have a magic 8-ball in my hand that sees the future so maybe you can even lose money wit hit but the way these coins are build you could make 10% easily and probably even more if you ask me.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 02:34:07 PM

Vechain has been recently hacked, and this has caused a lot of people bewilderment and not continue to invest in this project. But for me, this is still a good project and worth the long-term investment. In addition, ETH and BNB will still be the best options for you to hold long-term in 2020, when you buy these 2 altcoins, you will not need to think too much because they are the best 2 altcoins in the cryptocurrency market.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 02:38:00 PM

Vechain has been recently hacked, and this has caused a lot of people bewilderment and not continue to invest in this project. But for me, this is still a good project and worth the long-term investment. In addition, ETH and BNB will still be the best options for you to hold long-term in 2020, when you buy these 2 altcoins, you will not need to think too much because they are the best 2 altcoins in the cryptocurrency market.

its hacked but now its recovered and fine  ? if yes then there are no problems with that  . even others did also got hacked and its normal or safe again to continue using them as long  as they clean thier system from possible loopholes    . the price of vechain should drop then if people got scared and abandoned thier investment but we can use this oppurtunity to buy more coins    .  the last two coins that you mention are indeed great as well in addition to your first suggestion    .
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 03:05:04 PM

You should not think about any other Cryptocurrency, when you have Bitcoin available at a discounted price. Next year before halving the price of Bitcoin should reach $10k or more. This is a great opportunity for everyone.
Yes we should be really having more focus on bitcoin because i think 2020 is the year where things will get interesting for bitcoin specially the halving that can pumped up its price but we should also give a portion of our time and money to some really good altcoins in the market because tha can also give you profit like litecoin, eth, eos, xrp those coins are really promising.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 03:05:58 PM

If you do not have Cardano in your porftolio suggest it, there is a big hype around staking and other cool things. If they agreed with CEO of Twitter on creating new decentralized Twitter it would have huge impact on the whole crypto industry.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 03:28:58 PM

Klaytn (KLAY) from the kakaotalk project, in my opinion this is also good to invest in 2020. for now the official market is only on the Upbit Exchange (I heard that it will be listed Binance).
https://www.coindesk.com/binance-joins-governance-council-of-kakaos-klaytn-blockchain
and at this time KLAY indeed has not yet appeared Coinmarketcap (yes we know cmc is not free listing) but you can find it at Coingecko.
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/klay#markets

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 05:17:27 PM

Klaytn (KLAY) from the kakaotalk project, in my opinion this is also good to invest in 2020. for now the official market is only on the Upbit Exchange (I heard that it will be listed Binance).
https://www.coindesk.com/binance-joins-governance-council-of-kakaos-klaytn-blockchain
and at this time KLAY indeed has not yet appeared Coinmarketcap (yes we know cmc is not free listing) but you can find it at Coingecko.
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/klay#markets
I also heard rumors that this project will soon be listed in binance in 2020. This is a really great project and they have a big company in the back, this is definitely one of the projects worth looking forward to. waiting for 2020. In addition, Korean projects have performed well up to now

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
gocryptowise (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 10:08:23 PM

Chainlink and Link? isn't it the Link is the ticker symbol of Chainlink? BAT is a good coin for me and I acknowledge why this coin is always being suggested by most of the people.

Ethereum is my favorite and Litecoin at least. You have a pretty decent portfolio op and thank you for mentioning Monero, Bitcoin and Ethereum. They will always be the top choice of most altcoin investors except bitcoin.

Yes of course it is, I re-wrote the post and sometimes it came out like that the second time Cheesy Meant Chainlink (LINK). The same one that is.
gocryptowise (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 10:10:25 PM

A couple of my favourite 'newer' altcoin projects are: BAT and VeChain. They all got great room to grow in a bull market. With strong teams and products. Actual live products that are working, with users who use them daily.

Other interesting altcoins are: Callisto, ADA and Chainlink. Especially Chainlink and LINK is interesting if they can suceed with what they are working on.
Your choices are almost good. But there are some things you need to watch out for. For example, Vechain was hacked recently: https://medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-foundation-announcement-8459492ee039

Chainlink and LINK
I guess Chainlink and Link are the same projects? Anyway, LINK is one of the projects that should be invested.

I know well about the hack. And that is most unfortunate.

But that doesn't take much away from what they have been doing. And I doubt any single one of the big partnerships will terminate because of this.

It asks questions of VeChain for sure. But long-term it won't cause them to fail IMO.
gocryptowise (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 10:17:13 PM

Chainlink and LINK

Yes of course the same. Was a typo Smiley
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 10:38:56 PM

My favourite altcoin is CVC the utility glares at us daily if security is taken seriously in cryptocurrency space, CVC will be huge I keep investing from time to time at each new low price.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 11:17:53 PM

My investment focus has always been altcoins related. If I will be going for btc, then, it must be related to what my urgent need might be or if I notice a glimpse of a change, either on the forward or reverse.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 01:35:49 AM

Altcoin's favorite now is energy coin. I am interested in energy when holding their earndrop and strangely when the distribution does not happen excessive crashes instead of rising steadily and continuing up and not to the base anymore. Since that's when I hold the energy a little to know more about the energy project that without ICO, the master node based can succeed until perched at the top 50 CMC yesterday.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 01:49:47 AM

If youre a play safe investor and planning to hold. Then stick to btc, eth and xrp. But if youre a bit risky type of investor you could bet on some potential coins such as cosmos, link, bnb and many potential project now. Me I'm planning to acquire a lot of bnb and this is the best coin which I know never lose liquidity.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 03:02:16 AM

if asked about my favorite coin, actually my only favorite coin is bitcoin. I don't hold too much altcoin because I think altcoin has always been following the bitcoin price movements and in the past two years the value of altcoin has continued to decline. so currently only holding Litecoin, ethereum and BNB I think these three coins have the potential to develop in the future. litecoin can make it easier for us to transact between countries at low cost, ethereum with its smart contracts and BNB with its commitment to always burn some of its coins will prevent BNB from inflation.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 03:32:57 AM

If youre a play safe investor and planning to hold. Then stick to btc, eth and xrp. But if youre a bit risky type of investor you could bet on some potential coins such as cosmos, link, bnb and many potential project now. Me I'm planning to acquire a lot of bnb and this is the best coin which I know never lose liquidity.
BNB's liquditas are very good, with the trust they get, altcoin will certainly be excellent, they have proven their professionalism in serving their customers. proven they compensate consumers after their exchange was hacked. I think from that time on the consumer confidence increased

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
bitzizzix

Activity: 2408
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 03:39:25 AM

Bitcoin will remain a favorite coin for crypto users from year to year and including me who always prioritizes bitcoin for me to have.
and besides bitcoin there are several Altcoins that I have, although not much but always gives good returns and so far I still believe Ethereum and Litecoin for the following year and so on, which in my opinion Both always adjust the movements of bitcoin.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: