Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:42:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Sr. members+ to participate in marketing research (80 USDT reward)  (Read 1094 times)
RevainSupport (OP)

Activity: 729
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 10:00:13 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2019, 12:55:04 PM by RevainSupport

Revain project is conducting a marketing research on user behavior in crypto as well as on our platform. We are looking to create a focus group, which will provide us with extensive and honest answers on a series of questions.

Answering questions will take approximately 60-90 minutes of your time. Some of them can be answered in a concise manner, others require an extensive answer. In order to start this research we need at least 15 people.

The reward for participation is 80 USDT and will be send in R tokens to your ETH wallet. R token is an ERC-20 cryptocurrency with more than 2 years of existence on the market and good trading volume and liquidity. R token can be traded on many popular exchanges like OKEx, KuCoin, HitBTC, DragonEx, etc.

Please note that you have to be a Sr.Member or above to participate. Please consider each question seriously and try to give us the most detailed and quality answers you can. Your attitude towards Revain product (negative or positive) doesn’t affect receiving the reward. We need honesty and objectiveness. In other words, say it like it is.

Revain is blockchain-based review platform for crypto community.

Revain platform: https://revain.org/
Bitcointalk official thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2064640.0
Telegram group: https://t.me/revainofficial

Here are all the steps

1. To participate in the research please fill this Google form. We ask to fill there some basic information about you. Specifically: country you are living in, age group, experience in crypto, etc.

After that, we will choose 20-30 participants out of all people who applied via this form. There are no specific selection criteria, we just want as much diversity among participants as possible.

2. On December 23 we will post all selected participants publicly in this thread. After that, we will send the Google doc with questions in PM (from this account only) to every participant. All questions are divided into two parts. Part 1 contains the general questions on crypto topics. Part 2 contains questions on your specific experience with Revain platform.

3. Copy all questions in your own Google doc, add a link to your Bitcointalk account at the beginning of the doc and start answering them. You will have about 3 days to answer all of them.

4. After you finish it, please send us back your doc in PM before December 26, 09:00 (UTC+0). Send us your ETH wallet address.

5. After December 26 please allow us to review all the answers. It will take a few days. On December 27 we will send rewards to all participants.

We reserve the right to not reward a participant if we feel that he/she answers the questions poorly, curtly, untruthfully, jokingly or without any consideration/usage of the platform. We will take all of these cases (if they occur) to the public on this thread.

If you have any questions we’ll gladly answer them on this thread.
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 12:37:13 PM

I have 2 questions.
is $80 for each participant? or $80 is entire reward pool for this contest? and is it ok if we use our exchange wallet, or is it mandatory to use personal ethereum wallet?
I am interested to give it a try.

RevainSupport (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 12:51:58 PM

I have 2 questions.
is $80 for each participant? or $80 is entire reward pool for this contest? and is it ok if we use our exchange wallet, or is it mandatory to use personal ethereum wallet?
I am interested to give it a try.

Hello

It's 80 USDT for each participant.

If R token is listed on your exchange, yes, for sure.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 03:01:27 PM

Quick question: would your survey questionnaire ask personal details and such? If so, you might want to include that in the post already to not get the hopes up of some people in here. Also, what kind of experience on the Revain platform would you want your respondents to experience and share? I've so many questions since this might be an interesting gig to do, and to help your platform grow as well. If necessary, kindly respond to all my queries here so that others can use it as reference to help you get more respondents as well.

RevainSupport (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 03:23:14 PM

Quick question: would your survey questionnaire ask personal details and such? If so, you might want to include that in the post already to not get the hopes up of some people in here.

We don't ask to provide any personal data there, unless you don't count questions like 'which crypto-related websites do you use?', 'how much time do you spent there?', etc. as personal detail. The only personal information you should send us in PM is your ETH wallet address for receiving reward.

Also, what kind of experience on the Revain platform would you want your respondents to experience and share? I've so many questions since this might be an interesting gig to do, and to help your platform grow as well. If necessary, kindly respond to all my queries here so that others can use it as reference to help you get more respondents as well.

Generally, you should use Revain platform and get an idea about its functionality and capabilities. Browse it, read a lot of reviews from different authors, register an account, write your own review, etc. We will describe it in the second part of the questions.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 04:08:23 PM

I just filled the first step there and waiting for the next step which is on 23rd Dec.
about the title of this thread is it only for Sr members above?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
RevainSupport (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 04:17:32 PM

I just filled the first step there and waiting for the next step which is on 23rd Dec.
about the title of this thread is it only for Sr members above?

Yes, Sr. members or above.
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 08:14:54 PM

Just filled in the form and I am looking forward to participating in your research survey since I have participated in focus groups before successfully.

If possible, escrow the funds in order to prove that you are legit. Its not everyday that crypto enthusiasts are selected from this forum in order to answer these surveys for such high pay per hour which is why escrowing would help your case op.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
RevainSupport (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 09:40:29 PM

Just filled in the form and I am looking forward to participating in your research survey since I have participated in focus groups before successfully.

Looking forward to your answers!

If possible, escrow the funds in order to prove that you are legit. Its not everyday that crypto enthusiasts are selected from this forum in order to answer these surveys for such high pay per hour which is why escrowing would help your case op.

This is official account of Revain project, I can assure you that we have enough of our own tokens Smiley

Here is our Bitcointalk thread, the majority of messages there is from this account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2064640.0

If you have doubts about the legitimacy of this thread, you can check our website https://revain.org. At the bottom of the site you will find link to our thread.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 09:32:17 AM

I completed already all the questions in google form.
We dont need to do anything right ? We just need to wait for december 23 to answer another questions from you that you will send to us.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

RevainSupport (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 01:32:49 PM

We dont need to do anything right ? We just need to wait for december 23 to answer another questions from you that you will send to us.

That's right. We will announce selected participants and send the questions on Monday. Not sure about the time yet, likely by the middle of the day (European time).
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 04:04:38 PM

That's right. We will announce selected participants and send the questions on Monday. Not sure about the time yet, likely by the middle of the day (European time).

i already submit the form with my account details and i hope i can get chosen later Cheesy

RevainSupport (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 02:37:11 PM

Still looking for more participants Wink
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 02:39:22 PM

Thanks for detailed explanations but I have a few questions on my mind after reading the thread. How can you guarantee you will not use the collected data for data mining? Is there any other information for the last receiver of analyzed user data?

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Daniel_West

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 03:35:58 PM

Thanks for detailed explanations but I have a few questions on my mind after reading the thread. How can you guarantee you will not use the collected data for data mining? Is there any other information for the last receiver of analyzed user data?

Hey, it's not like the Avast case where they sell "anonymized" browsing data, which is highly precise and can indeed be used for data mining. As far as I understand, the only data you give is imprecise and kind of generalized, so I wouldn't worry about them identifying you.
As for your second question, considering they're conducting research on user behavior on their platform, I assume the data goes no further. However, that's just my assumption.

RevainSupport, please clarify
RevainSupport (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 04:57:32 PM
Merited by StephenJH (1)

Daniel_West is right. The questions of the research are not asking for any specific personal data. They are pretty general and a lot of them can be answered in a loose manner. We are certainly not collecting it to sell to someone. I can give you a glimpse of some of this questions:

Regarding your second question. We need this data to improve our product. I don't think these questions will make a lot of sense for someone else Smiley Revain is the last receiver.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 05:31:03 PM

do you have an estimated amount of total participants that you want?

RevainSupport (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 06:49:36 PM

do you have an estimated amount of total participants that you want?

Yes, about 20-30 people.
RevainSupport (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 08:17:04 AM

Today is the last day to sign up for our research. Join! Smiley
petahasher

Activity: 316
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 10:50:01 AM

Today is the last day to sign up for our research. Join! Smiley

I am interested, would you consider me eligible?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: