Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:24:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blocknet's DEX and Xrouter. Might Peak Next Bull Run. $100 Blocknet Speculation.  (Read 771 times)
LeoBTCGod

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 02:15:47 PM

Blocknet can potentially reach $600+ why? Well...

Here's a scenario:

ETH charges gas per tx on the chain, giving it utility. ETH gas price right now is around $0.12 and there are about 900,000 tx's/day which brings us to $108,000/day paid in gas. Now let's toss in ICO buy pressure which raised $371M in 2019 (and let's assume it's all on ETH)... that's $1M/day, bringing total pressure to $1.11M/day on ETH. As a result (among other obvious things that don't need to be explained for the sake of the example) ETH is currently at a $22B market cap

Now let's conservatively talk Blocknet usage throwing in some fun numbers. Infura sees about 15 Billion calls per day. Checking out their pricing this comes to about $3.75M/day. Let's say we're able to do only 5% of that, that's $187,500. Now let's say the DX will do only $25M/day at 0.15% (not official, just using as an example), that's $37,500. Combine the 2 and that brings us to $225,000/day or about 20% the "pressure" of ETH (and $563/day income per Service Node assuming there's 400 running.). If you slash ETH's current cap by 20% you get $4.4B... which is $647/BLOCK

But to achieve ETH utility, you need all of those apps/dapps that need executions to create that demand for gas,,, therefore the utility and therefore why ETH is so popular. It is not just about ONE app with a lot of us but a LOT of apps with growing demand and use. Which is why ETH is successful and not really Cryptokitties (which dies after a while).

I believe most people are unaware of the centralized data being broadcasting on the Ethereum network.
To put it simply, they want to build their own Infura solution, Infura is used by Ethereum today, to broadcast transactions on the network.
The easiest way to view Infura is a centralized data source
And so many of the biggest names rely on this source, whether it's many of these ETH DX's or Ledger/etc - Blocknet have the infrastructure to decentralize the data source, meaning you could be asking for an ETH transaction from "service node 1", or "Service node 2"or "Service node 3"  etc (Service nodes being the masternodes).

If 1 goes down there will still be access to another one... the other benefit to the end user is they can verify truthfulness based on decentralized consensus
meaning if you call 10 snodes and 9 of the 10 give the same result... the chances are those 9 are correct and the 1 is incorrect

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GucciBoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 10:10:47 AM

Here's a scenario:

ETH charges gas per tx on the chain, giving it utility. ETH gas price right now is around $0.12 and there are about 900,000 tx's/day which brings us to $108,000/day paid in gas. Now let's toss in ICO buy pressure which raised $371M in 2019 (and let's assume it's all on ETH)... that's $1M/day, bringing total pressure to $1.11M/day on ETH. As a result (among other obvious things that don't need to be explained for the sake of the example) ETH is currently at a $22B market cap

Now let's conservatively talk Blocknet usage throwing in some fun numbers. Infura sees about 15 Billion calls per day. Checking out their pricing this comes to about $3.75M/day. Let's say we're able to do only 5% of that, that's $187,500. Now let's say the DX will do only $25M/day at 0.15% (not official, just using as an example), that's $37,500. Combine the 2 and that brings us to $225,000/day or about 20% the "pressure" of ETH (and $563/day income per Service Node assuming there's 400 running.). If you slash ETH's current cap by 20% you get $4.4B... which is $647/BLOCK

But to achieve ETH utility, you need all of those apps/dapps that need executions to create that demand for gas,,, therefore the utility and therefore why ETH is so popular. It is not just about ONE app with a lot of us but a LOT of apps with growing demand and use. Which is why ETH is successful and not really Cryptokitties (which dies after a while).

True, but Ethereum's dApps depend on Infura, which is centralized data source they use to communicate with to the main chain. Blocknet has a decentralized solution to this, which I believe could be very popular among crypto enthusiasts
BTCXRPADA

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 05:25:00 AM

Here's a scenario:

Blocknet achieving ETH utility is pretty damn hard, but a FRACTION of their use case could make Blocknet explode. Gotta remember that the supply is pretty damn scarse.
Flux0z (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 01:40:46 PM

Here's a scenario:

I believe most people are unaware of the centralized data being broadcasting on the Ethereum network.
To put it simply, they want to build their own Infura solution, Infura is used by Ethereum today, to broadcast transactions on the network.
The easiest way to view Infura is a centralized data source
And so many of the biggest names rely on this source, whether it's many of these ETH DX's or Ledger/etc - Blocknet have the infrastructure to decentralize the data source, meaning you could be asking for an ETH transaction from "service node 1", or "Service node 2"or "Service node 3"  etc (Service nodes being the masternodes).

If 1 goes down there will still be access to another one... the other benefit to the end user is they can verify truthfulness based on decentralized consensus
meaning if you call 10 snodes and 9 of the 10 give the same result... the chances are those 9 are correct and the 1 is incorrect

Thanks for your input. This team is really working on a lot of useful needed tech, yet still go unnoticed most of the time. Once they land partnerships with bigger corporations, I'm sure people will pay attention to the project again, haha.
Flux0z (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 02:07:06 PM

Once Blocknet's Litewallet is released, which is a multi currency wallet with 1-click atomic swap trading from the integrated DEX by Blocknet. I'm sure volume will pick up.

Wh00re

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 09:30:02 AM

Once Blocknet's Litewallet is released, which is a multi currency wallet with 1-click atomic swap trading from the integrated DEX by Blocknet. I'm sure volume will pick up.

https://i.imgur.com/Y08KW8l.jpg

Looks fucking sick. I believe once DEX  trading becomes as easy as CEX trading that we'll see a transition of people moving from CEX's to DEX's in a slow steady flow.

I'd love to try this wallet, as I pretty much use standalone GUI wallets for all my coins as it is right now.
BTCXRPADA

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 05:44:22 PM

With all the buzz about decentralization - I'm sure most people are unaware that for Ethereum to interact with it's native tokens it uses a centralized data provider - Infura.

As we all know, centralization is what we're trying to fight against. Blocknet is developing their own decentralized version, which will likely be integrated with metamask giving users the option to choose a decentralized data provider.

If Blocknet pulls this off, they are looking at pulling in MASSIVE amounts of transaction fees, which is then distributed to their node owners.

There are 4 different income streams which will benefit Blocknet masternode owners.

Blocknet is really under the radar for now, but mind you, they'll likely do partnerships similar to Chainlink real soon.  Cool

If Blocknet partners up with Metamask, or any other big blockchain projects, I'm sure it will fly through the roof do to it's scarcity...  Grin Grin
GucciBoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 05:23:44 PM

Blocknet just dipped below $1, which made me buy a few hundred more. Blocknet enhances the ETH network, makes it more decentralized through data, and oracles.

Who knows how high this project really can go.
Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 05:38:53 PM

Blocknet just dipped below $1, which made me buy a few hundred more. Blocknet enhances the ETH network, makes it more decentralized through data, and oracles.

I bought as well. I actually believe Blocknet has potential to reach WAY more than $100. Nobody knows though, we'll have to see what kind of partnerships they roll out eventually  Wink
BTCXRPADA

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 12:38:28 AM

I bought as well. I actually believe Blocknet has potential to reach WAY more than $100. Nobody knows though, we'll have to see what kind of partnerships they roll out eventually  Wink

If the XRouter and XBridge takes off, the sky is the limit. Blocknet will literally enhance ETH dApp developments to a more decentralized level, it could be HUGE.
LeoBTCGod

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:20:57 PM

The litewallet looks awesome, just read the recent Blocknet newsletter covering the fact that the Litewallet's GUI is finished, and needs the final touches for release, which is pretty damn cool Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: