Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 10:24:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a Mentor [Crypto Trading]  (Read 152 times)
Whitly (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 12:05:45 AM

Just like the title says, I'm looking for a mentor, someone who has a lot of experience in crypto trading. I have some knowledge of TA and planning to take CFA this summer. But I still have gaps in knowledge and understanding and lack of real practice. Fluent in Russian, English B2 and learning Chinese.

I able to move to any country, payment is not necessary, only practice and knowledge.
Also ready to work remotely 9:00am - 10:00pm (GMT+2)

(If I created this topic in the wrong sections, please move.)
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2019, 01:13:37 AM

" payment is not necessary"

What does this mean? You're not looking to pay someone to mentor you?

TA is one of those things that everyone thinks they are an expert in, so you are going to find a lot of people who might actually think they are knowledgeable but actually suck. I would recommend going on YouTube and watching videos on TA or reading accredited websites.

Positivebetting
Whitly (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 02:18:15 PM

" payment is not necessary"

No, that means, I basically ready to work for free, because my main goal to get experience and a piece of strong knowledge.

I would recommend going on YouTube and watching videos on TA or reading accredited websites.

It would be cool if you could share some of them, I already watched a lot of videos and read most of the TA books, and Investopedia's articles.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: