Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:54:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: to be able to get a large profit in today's trading is very difficult!  (Read 2304 times)
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 04:10:22 PM

what I experience now is difficult for me to be able to get a big opportunity in my day trading, and the difficulty now is to be able to predict the price of altcoin, several times I make purchases of coins that I choose to trade tend to always go down, and I beg tips with all that there are those here who are proficient in day trading so that I can trade well and can benefit.
Maybe your strategy is the one that needs to change. You mentioned "big opportunity", are we looking at 10% profits or even higher when you trade? We all know that the price of Bitcoin and Altcoins lately move side wards and may move up a little but not enough to reach your target so better lower down your target. A profit of 1.5% or 2% per day is better than nothing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 04:41:17 PM

You may not get a "large" profit in one swift action but you could always get a decent couple of profits that are quite small that combined makes a large profit. It is still difficult I know that, even making 20% profit in a whole year is difficult but if you know your times right we are talking about a currency that started the year 3400 dollars which is over 7000 dollars right now. That is 100% profit in one whole year and you can't say doubling your money is not a large profit.

Definitely, day traders are having a hard time but 2019 was an amazing year for the long term traders, if you started the year with bitcoin and didn't sell it (or didn't buy any new) you just made 100% of your investment back in just one year. There is not that many thing in world that can give you this much profit.
In my opinion one of the greatest issues about why people are not really that profitable when it comes to their trading activities is that they have huge expectations about what they can achieve and when they do not get those results they take unnecessary risks that eventually bankrupt them, people want to get 100% or even 200% profits in a single month or something ridiculous like that and that is impossible, in many other markets if you can earn 15% per year then you are a genius and yet people expect a lot more from this market.
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 04:31:35 PM

what I experience now is difficult for me to be able to get a big opportunity in my day trading, and the difficulty now is to be able to predict the price of altcoin, several times I make purchases of coins that I choose to trade tend to always go down, and I beg tips with all that there are those here who are proficient in day trading so that I can trade well and can benefit.
Maybe your strategy is the one that needs to change. You mentioned "big opportunity", are we looking at 10% profits or even higher when you trade? We all know that the price of Bitcoin and Altcoins lately move side wards and may move up a little but not enough to reach your target so better lower down your target. A profit of 1.5% or 2% per day is better than nothing.

just need to look at fundamentals to get more positive results, traders can still get more than 10% in a day like what happened with arpa coin yesterday. Daily trading has two choices: trade with large capital, or with a large target (adjusted for capital), the rest must be more confident in looking at charts and making open positions.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 08:48:16 PM

I think, with the current market conditions it is indeed difficult to be able to get a profit and do not expect you will get a large profit, get a small one is very difficult and you should be grateful if you are lucky, but keep trying
I don't we need to have luck this time, the current market condition isn't so fulfilling but it surely we can find a way to make profits but of course, its gonna be tough and really hard work for us. But anyway, in the first place we are doing this before and not really hard to adjust to this situation. Only we have to control ourselves and not tempted to sell for losses...

That's why we need to think critically now because we are the one who can solve our own problem. We are also the one who can help ourselves from earning more profit. Planning and knowing the next move is important to prevent losses and misunderstanding during exchanges.
Yes for sure nothing is easy in this world because anything that we use for earning we will have yo be expert because in crypto trading we will have to have skill and knowledge about it. In trading, we must know the time of buying and selling if you will know this perfectly you will be able to avoid lose and get profit, trading is not easy for those who don’t know it well.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 09:27:50 PM

For me personally, the biggest difficulty was the frantic manipulation of the price of bitcoin with almost any major movements.
I shocked a significant amount of money trading with leverage. Even the most obvious and predictable movements of Bitcoin turned into disastrous situations that no one could have imagined.
The market today is a big trap.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 05:17:56 PM

You may not get a "large" profit in one swift action but you could always get a decent couple of profits that are quite small that combined makes a large profit. It is still difficult I know that, even making 20% profit in a whole year is difficult but if you know your times right we are talking about a currency that started the year 3400 dollars which is over 7000 dollars right now. That is 100% profit in one whole year and you can't say doubling your money is not a large profit.

Definitely, day traders are having a hard time but 2019 was an amazing year for the long term traders, if you started the year with bitcoin and didn't sell it (or didn't buy any new) you just made 100% of your investment back in just one year. There is not that many thing in world that can give you this much profit.
In my opinion one of the greatest issues about why people are not really that profitable when it comes to their trading activities is that they have huge expectations about what they can achieve and when they do not get those results they take unnecessary risks that eventually bankrupt them, people want to get 100% or even 200% profits in a single month or something ridiculous like that and that is impossible, in many other markets if you can earn 15% per year then you are a genius and yet people expect a lot more from this market.
This is totally insane to expect such huge returns and that too within months. There is no doubt that this market exhibits extreme volatility at times but that does not mean you are simply going to make big money with days. This volatility takes time. Altcoins which change prices on almost daily basis are the ones that generate small profits and with bitcoin, you can expect return but it takes time.

Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 03:48:43 AM

For me personally, the biggest difficulty was the frantic manipulation of the price of bitcoin with almost any major movements.
I shocked a significant amount of money trading with leverage. Even the most obvious and predictable movements of Bitcoin turned into disastrous situations that no one could have imagined.
The market today is a big trap.
not really, most people take advantage of this moment and benefit. for example, when the price of bitcoin fell to the level of $ 6k a few weeks ago, then the price of bitcoin rose to the level of $ 7k it made a pretty big profit. the key to this is patience. to be honest, it has always been very difficult to make huge profits from trading. however, 2017 makes it all look easy, and when things are normal, everyone says it's different from 2017 which makes trading look pretty easy.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 07:26:55 AM

The price is really not so high this days. Most likely its best to trade it for a longer period to not disappoint your expectations. I think its still good to bid for the best price you want but for the time being it really needs more time to hold on it.

Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 08:08:02 AM

Looking other way how to get profit with bitcoin and altcoin trading like use short term trading only and never take risk with investing and trading with long term, many holding coin not worth because have lower price just take your chance with short term trading way, you will get profit with your altcoin trading, not big chance to get profit with trading in long term trading now.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 08:45:44 AM

The price is really not so high this days. Most likely its best to trade it for a longer period to not disappoint your expectations. I think its still good to bid for the best price you want but for the time being it really needs more time to hold on it.
The price is good for buying in my opinion. You probably wont get this price again until the next dump because looking at indicators a bull run or even a short term bullish trend is likely. I am hoping a good price pump around January next year. These predictions are not easy to make and they often will be wrong. But at least you can be assured that it wont become zero or non-liquid tomorrow unlike many shitcoins.

You may not always be able to predict the price correctly but seeing the older charts and how previously the market reacted can be you an idea.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 08:18:14 AM

Trading has always been difficult, hindsight is 2020 so when you do end up looking at what the prices was years ago you may think to yourself "I wish I bought at 33 dollars" but unfortunately as the people who lived those times I can tell you that we didn't see it going up this much neither, some of us bought around low levels and price went down so we cut our losses and considered it money lost, I personally got some bitcoin cheap but it went up so I sold it for a great profit but nowhere near these levels because that increase was good enough for me.

So, trading was always difficult, it didn't became difficult only recently. Focus on making a bit of profit, just a tiny bit, or try to just hold your coins, that is the only thing we can hope for these days.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 02:00:43 PM

Don't ask for tips,learn it by yourself.Trading is nothing but buying and selling for profits so if you are not making profits you should hold then until your time comes.

If you are not able to hold your coins for too longer when the bearish trend begins then you shouldn't be invested at all.In daily trading its still possible to make profits by having smaller margin for your trades.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 11:33:03 AM

It’s really good to trade for the long term because day trading needs allot of knowledge. Most of the time people become greedy and inpatients to become rich and in this way, they make wrong steps which are totally lost so it is safe to trade for the long term and if you are capable to earn from the day you can use day trading but be ready to face the risk.
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 262

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2020, 11:57:00 AM

It is very difficult to get big profit these days because of the current price wherein if it will increase but it’ll increase a little and the price also fluctuates rapidly so it is very hard to predict accurately and day trading now can be very challenging because of how the market moves. However, if you will only be smart in trading then you can still get profits it may not be that big but you will be able to get profit little by little and for let say days then if you will combine it you will realize it is already big, it is just a matter of proper strategizing.

Yes you are right that the reason for this price rise is that we cannot predict exactly what we are doing in the area of ​​trade and we have to remember many problems. Because of the price it is very difficult to be able to make a big profit in today's trading I think it is best to trade in the long run and to analyze the different places and trade the good looking.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 12:28:03 PM

It’s really good to trade for the long term because day trading needs allot of knowledge. Most of the time people become greedy and inpatients to become rich and in this way, they make wrong steps which are totally lost so it is safe to trade for the long term and if you are capable to earn from the day you can use day trading but be ready to face the risk.
Either it is long-term or short-trading it all requires knowledge and deep market understanding. Both are having the risk of losing. That is you have options and to choose one that could be suited to your time and feel doing it comfortably.
The most important in trading is to choose the best and profitable coin. I know it was hard to earn more profits nowadays but if you have a big amount to start, then you can also expect to gain more. Capitalization is one thing to measure what we possibly gain in the future, the more funds we have, the more we gain in return.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Meowth05

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 02:41:50 PM

It is really tough to earn a big profit right now probably because we are still in the bearish trend but let see if there will be some changes after halving. I guess day trading right now isn't a good option to earn big profit due to the fact that most of the crypto coins even the Bitcoin itself is almost stable at a low price. I think it should be better if you buy and hold it for now and wait till the market goes well.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 05:21:48 PM

This is totally insane to expect such huge returns and that too within months. There is no doubt that this market exhibits extreme volatility at times but that does not mean you are simply going to make big money with days. This volatility takes time. Altcoins which change prices on almost daily basis are the ones that generate small profits and with bitcoin, you can expect return but it takes time.
Of course it is insane to expect those kind of results but take a look at the forum and you will find many threads asking the question of how they can make that amount of money, now if people were just asking those question because of their ignorance but later they learned that what they wanted was impossible then that will be fine but many will be encouraged to try to get those results and they will face terrible consequences, it is better to aim for a slow growth that is attainable than to aim for the stars and lose everything in the process.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 06:20:40 PM

You don't need to get just one singular very profitable trade to be successful in crypto. A lot of people just sit on trades until they reach outlandish targets, but if you're able to make lots of smaller profitable trades while capping losses on those trades, that works just as well too.

If you're trading Bitcoin, I suggest first doing so without leverage and then later moving onto leveraged trading at your own risk. Bitcoin's already volatile as it is, and it just gets worse with leverage and especially worse the higher you go with leverage. Same goes for alts; it's easy to get burned, but the potential profits are high too, though I do sometimes short altcoins on leverage.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 06:42:00 PM

Trading has always been difficult, hindsight is 2020 so when you do end up looking at what the prices was years ago you may think to yourself "I wish I bought at 33 dollars" but unfortunately as the people who lived those times I can tell you that we didn't see it going up this much neither, some of us bought around low levels and price went down so we cut our losses and considered it money lost, I personally got some bitcoin cheap but it went up so I sold it for a great profit but nowhere near these levels because that increase was good enough for me.

So, trading was always difficult, it didn't became difficult only recently. Focus on making a bit of profit, just a tiny bit, or try to just hold your coins, that is the only thing we can hope for these days.
In short, nothing is certain when we do talk on what would be the future looks like.Results or benefits will vary on how you do somewhat gamble on buying in low levels then hold up for long term.

If trading was easy then majority of us would really make money but come to think that market is composed of buyers and sellers.If theres someone whose profiting then theres someone losing.

Dont focus on rushing up on making money because this will just result into confusion since you do hurry up on things.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 10:22:47 PM

In short, nothing is certain when we do talk on what would be the future looks like.Results or benefits will vary on how you do somewhat gamble on buying in low levels then hold up for long term.

If trading was easy then majority of us would really make money but come to think that market is composed of buyers and sellers.If theres someone whose profiting then theres someone losing.

Dont focus on rushing up on making money because this will just result into confusion since you do hurry up on things.
We not talking about short term or long term trading always hard to get much profit during bitcoin keep stable with lower price almost last one year, we don't know how to get little profit although 5% until 10% with trading and investing during bitcoin looks not growing up, maybe with second day on new years become most worth to start trading again and easy for earning profit every day.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM