Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:40:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Your plan if no significant move on Bitcoin price along with the halving?
Disappointed and directly trade all holding Bitcoins.   - 1 (2.1%)
Keep holding until the next rising. - 39 (81.3%)
No idea. I will think and replan later. - 5 (10.4%)
Others (write down on your reply). - 3 (6.3%)
Total Voters: 48

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your plan if no significant move on Bitcoin price along with the halving?  (Read 1254 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 10:36:37 AM

If there is no price movement even the halving is successful, my plan is to still trade bitcoins even there will be no price after the halving. I'm a momentum and a day trader, I find opportunities everyday and that us why I keep gaining profit but not all of times I always winning in my every trade. There is still times that I lose but my losses is only small because of my good risk and management.
halving is certainly a success, but of course the market is decisive when supply has diminished there should be significant movement. but if it's not there, maybe I'll do the usual thing, daily trading. because the most important thing is to continue to make a profit if prices do not move up.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 10:39:17 AM

I haven't much plan but I wouldn't be selling them off in one go after I held on for them hoping for a new ath. Probably I'd just try to some trading along the small movements.

There are still several things that can happen, especially with the uncertainty now with the US-Iran conflict and the associated oil and goods hike.
Personally, if I had the idea of selling all the assets, I would have already. I am not here for 2020 halving. Longtime residents have already been in this market for a long time and will continue as long as it survives. Halving is simply a natural innovation that should be in the market and also a little more gain if it influences the price in the right direction. Just relax and trade as usual.
It should really be this way but people cant really avoid not to be hyped with halving event since we know on how the market improved after this event.
People presume for things to happen the same way even they do tell to themselves on trading as usual but the excitement inside cant really be denied.
Pretty sure that you do feel the same thing too where no matter how old we are already into this market, seeing upcoming event that can give out positive sentiments do really excites us.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 02:35:24 PM

We all know based on the historical data, Bitcoin should increase more than $20,000 in 2021.

There is two years to go to 2021. Only way for Bitcoin not to go over $20k is a fatal flaw in protocol or if we get a huge financial crysis in worst time possible so in start or mid 2021.   Making plans for 2 years ahead in Bitcoin is a bit silly to me. I mean you can plan to hold, but not to buy or sell.
it's better to trade than to hold it, 2 years if you trade you already get a lot of profit, and if you hold Bitcoin until 2021 not necessarily Bitcoin will reach $ 20,000, it's a waste of time

supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 03:51:05 PM

I haven't much plan but I wouldn't be selling them off in one go after I held on for them hoping for a new ath. Probably I'd just try to some trading along the small movements.

There are still several things that can happen, especially with the uncertainty now with the US-Iran conflict and the associated oil and goods hike.
Personally, if I had the idea of selling all the assets, I would have already. I am not here for 2020 halving. Longtime residents have already been in this market for a long time and will continue as long as it survives. Halving is simply a natural innovation that should be in the market and also a little more gain if it influences the price in the right direction. Just relax and trade as usual.
People shall simply keep supporting marketing no matter what happens because this is how we can make crypto currencies increase in prices. It is simple business law; the more investors are there definitely the more money will be in the market ultimately increasing value of coins. People are definitely having great expectations from halving especially the ones who are simply holding coins.
henrybek3

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 08:43:50 PM

I'm making a good plan for after-halving. I haven't invested in the market in a long time. I just made a money entry again. It may be more difficult to get bitcoin in 2020. Miners are one of the cornerstones of this market. And increasing difficulty can add value to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: