Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:39:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone know a website to sell images for crypto ?  (Read 232 times)
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 02:03:15 AM

i know only OpenBazaar, and you definetely have to put it there, its not only for you but it supports the whole crypto community.
they have a very good project
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 05:40:55 AM

Hello everyone, i want to ask about the website to sell images(not service about draw image) like a digital painting, sketch, and other draw images. In this website, where i can place the image and set the price.
Anyone know where i can sell the images ?

I personally don't understand why people would be willing to buy images. It would sound better, if you're willing to design logo and images for a project who would pay you for the service. I've personally not gone looking to buy images when it could be downloaded for free in the Internet.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 08:17:17 AM

Hello everyone, i want to ask about the website to sell images(not service about draw image) like a digital painting, sketch, and other draw images. In this website, where i can place the image and set the price.
You can start from the marketplace section of this forum and then try the decentralized marketplace just like openbazaar or something else and that may boost your product to be seen by so many people.
i know what you are talking about and it looks very worth to try.
There a few person are actively selling their images too in this forum.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Moore234
Copper Member

Activity: 547
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 08:30:03 AM

Depending on the image for crypto you are referring too. Naturally a crypto project built it's own images, except you are referring to a designer who could help you design a crypto images and if the website is available to see if they have previous images for past work. Then try and check around the forum. That will help.
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 08:37:27 AM

I don't know such website, why don't you make your own website? I mean, with your own website and then you could start by promoting your website througt the forum, such as from forum's marketplace. You could also try offering your service to people here, who knows, developers might passes by and sees your work, that of course if your work is crypto related or things.

Oh and, you're talking about selling your work in crypto currency or something else? and you need to provide what kinda images you're offering.
sedactoo+04

Activity: 161
Merit: 175

Hello World!

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 04:56:11 PM

You can use knownorigin.io and superrare.co for selling your digital art. I have been using both of them for a while and i like them very much. People are kind and the platforms are both really safe...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: