Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:14:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The New crypto Investment project Concept "crypto pool" Cmon Jump in the pool  (Read 380 times)
Polo7 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 01:21:29 PM

Yes, yes, yes, don't worry, I perfectly understood your plan to make people losing money, your argument isn't changing.
And my answer is the same, you're trying to make a pyramid, no more no less. It's not like if I was the only one with this opinion, in which case I could reposition myself to think twice and correct me if needed. But it doesn't look the case

You remind me of those who call seniors people at home to abuse them by selling insurance or solar panels while they don't have a house and live in apartments.

If 1+1=2 your plan is to make 1+1=10 with magic. Mathematics can't be changed and never lie, 1+1=2 and it will always stay like this

I won't reply to this topic anymore, I don't feel I have more to say

You compare crypto pool Project with scams!
Crypto pool is very transparent and everybody will know the Rules of the game!

Don't compare crypto pool with scams plz!!
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 02:37:27 PM

In this game loser will be Only last investor.
But Once we Open Other pool / pools the Last guy have opportunity to earn as others.

As the pool grows in size, the number of new investors needed to sustain the profits owed to earlier investors increases.

At some point, this number will be so large that the investment pool essentially reaches saturation point, where it has exhausted the pool of available idiots and stops growing.

Because of this, the last layer of unpaid investors will be the ones who lose.... Surely you can't think that this would be only a single person, unless you're completely stupid.

Also, your Ponzi will fail because you don't have the marketing firepower to help it generate steam. So either way your Ponzi plan is doomed.
Polo7 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 04:57:27 PM

In this game loser will be Only last investor.
But Once we Open Other pool / pools the Last guy have opportunity to earn as others.

As the pool grows in size, the number of new investors needed to sustain the profits owed to earlier investors increases.

At some point, this number will be so large that the investment pool essentially reaches saturation point, where it has exhausted the pool of available idiots and stops growing.

Because of this, the last layer of unpaid investors will be the ones who lose.... Surely you can't think that this would be only a single person, unless you're completely stupid.

Also, your Ponzi will fail because you don't have the marketing firepower to help it generate steam. So either way your Ponzi plan is doomed.

So Where to get steam fire power?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: