Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:12:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello, have you received damages from buy wash trading? I am meeting an attorney  (Read 179 times)
blandana (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 11:25:41 PM

Hello.

I have recently been informed that an attorney is interested in my case regarding wash trading specifically on binance.com.  Have you suffered damages mainly from harassment due to fake buys or manipulation trying to force the price of bitcoin alive or up with robots or similar things such as large unnecessary buys when the market is going down or losing volume?  Or they have overbought the market on huge red candles and created large plateaus of worthless trades that waste your time and commission?  Please reply or send me a personal message.

Have you suffered from that "trader" trying to fight sells all the time?  Please leave a comment here or send me a P.M. as the attorney I am going to meet with most likely needs this information.  Thank you very much.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3649

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 01:15:55 PM

Why did you choose that platform (Binance,) even though it is the lowest platform that does what is known as the wash trading platform? I do not think that they will risk their reputation to gain thousands of dollars.
There are a lot of platforms that use wash trading to counterfeit trading volumes, and there are some measures that have proven that two or more platforms contain huge volumes that are fake.

Who is this attorney? How will it help others?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 10:35:49 PM

Yes, I am not the only one, and I personally have happened to me many times. For example, ingestive candles caused by whales delude traders that the price will break the support to sell and then raise the price again.

those dastardly manipulators! Roll Eyes

tbh, i've never seen the big deal with wash trading. volume is just self-reported data; it's obviously prone to distortion. all that matters is price, which can't be faked given the entire global exchange market.

Why did you choose that platform (Binance,) even though it is the lowest platform that does what is known as the wash trading platform? I do not think that they will risk their reputation to gain thousands of dollars.

i'm pretty sure binance rose to prominence on the back of fake volume. CZ oversaw all the fake volume algorithms at okcoin (now okex) so i don't believe for a second binance always played by the book. they are just better at hiding it.

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 11:42:41 PM

Chinese companies were doing it in 2014. The government caught them red handed and a funny event took place, maybe some of you remember it. One day there was a series of raids on exchanges like Huobi, BTC China, and so on. The next day all of them were still online but lost at least 80% of their reported volume. They got scared and for a time were displaying real data, but the government decided to shut them down anyway. I believe that most of the reported volume is fake and I also believe that some exchange owners are influencing the market by setting the dada to help them with their own private trades. They have the power to do it, so I'm sure they are doing it. The risk/reward ratio is just too good not to try it.

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 08:37:43 PM

The most important thing you need to have is evidence that wash trading ever happened with Binance. You need to have screenshots, records, transactions and other evidences that points out you have been a victim for wash trading. If you have these then your lawyer won't have any problem suing Binance against wash trading. Just make sure that the lawyer who have contacted you is really there to help you not solely because of the fact that you will earn damages from Binance, lawyers these days will just be there to profit from you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: