Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:59:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have Paypal and skrill gift vouchers - Want to trade to Bitcoin  (Read 214 times)
LonelyBitcoiner (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 06:51:50 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2020, 02:55:08 PM by LonelyBitcoiner

Hello,
I can send paypal in exchange for Bitcoin. I am willing to send payments to friends and family(without buyers protection). If you do not trust me we can start with small amounts first. I have never done a trade here but am looking forward to it.

EDIT: I can trade for skrill, steam vouchers or others. If you are a trusted member I will send first.

EDIT 2: I do not have anymore paypal funds.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LonelyBitcoiner (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 06:04:56 PM

I can also buy skrill gift card(s) to exchange to bitcoin.
eckobaba

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 01:01:07 PM

i am intrested in your offer, i hope you accept bitcointalk escrow? send me a pm here or on telegram @greenblaze lets discuss
LonelyBitcoiner (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 01:54:02 PM

i am intrested in your offer, i hope you accept bitcointalk escrow? send me a pm here or on telegram @greenblaze lets discuss

I prefer with bitcointalk escrow but I am not sure they will accept paypal payment to be involved in this. If you find someone who wants to do it I am up for it.
eckobaba

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 03:16:31 PM

yes i also prefer bitcointalk escrow, i asked the we discuss on telegram for faster conversations and then we use bitcointalk escrow for deal here on forum, send me a PM on telegram @greenblaze...
PS: i am intrested in skrill giftcard to purchase daily.
eckobaba

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 12:12:28 PM

are you still intrested in selling the vouchers, you are yet to message me. i await your message if you are still selling
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: