Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:03:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AWS SES Scammers big scammers be aware mailers  (Read 212 times)
Skys_Ishaan (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 04:53:23 PM

Dear mailers i am enlighting ASWS SES sellers who prented to be different guys but are actually just one person who is running this scam in bigsize.

Show same fake screenshorts and then we say its same screenshort they say i am asking my friend a screenshort bla bla

I am notifying some skyle ID's here are belogs to same person and has many Skrill and paypal accounts to receive payments and them trash them .

live:emmanueldele855    Skye ID DOB is 12/20    State me UAE  Settled in USA
opsondell                       Skye ID DOB is 12/20    State me UAE  Settled in USA
live:.cid.359070af4f9b6ce1 States me from UAE   State me UAE  Settled in USA

I paid arround 170$ via skrill to this guys different skrill accounts all the skrill accounts name are same which means another hacked skrill they use to get payments and when they get money they start making bluff

my skrill blocked bro i am on the way driving bla bla

please dear mailers and my dear friends do not fall for this man i will surely expose them on much bigger social way this scammers plays with our demands and requirement they feel they are champ.

Please fall for them

thanks

telim
Copper Member

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 04:58:06 AM

this are more of his user names

Altechbizz, Jonnymett and Opsondell are the same person. Whoever got also scammed can see similar conversation from all those guys. As soon as Altechbizz logs out on skype then Jonnymett or Opsondell logs in or vice versa. Also Opsondell`s sales method is same  (first he says price, then he decides not to sell cause "he sells only in bulk" and asks more money). And if you check those guys previous posts you can see similarities on their "services". Also their "services" are exactly the same price (and exactly the same services) that they offer through skype.

Update: Also seems like cole030 is same as earlier named person. All they sell exactly the same services and Jonnymet, Opsondell and Cole030 were the only ones who "received" vcc method and others got scammed (including me).

Update #2: He also has account EXICON937. Be careful!

Update #3: He also has account Edward2020. Be careful!

Update #4: He also has account Irvin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1042351 (using Freshbit9@gmail.com and Lousieirvin11@outlook.com as email and Skype). Be careful!

Update #5: He also uses email/Skype Evelynsullivan22@gmail.com

Update #6: He also uses Skype lpetkoff, prisciliaclaar11 and lmarshallhenderson71

Update #7: He also uses Skype emmanueldele855 and email emmanueldele855@gmail.com

Update #8: He also uses username Maxwell22 on bitcointalk.org and other forums

Update #9: He also uses Skype user fellis.brown

Update #10: He also uses Skype darelm28

Update #11: He also uses Skype joef25060@gmail.com

Update #12: He also uses email and Skype millemilly122@gmail.com

Update #13: He also uses email and Skype joef25@gmail.com

Update #14: He also uses email and Skype Joef25606@gmail.com

Update #15: He also uses email and Skype Thomasmelcher600@gmail.com & live:Thomasmelcher600

Update #16: He also uses Skype live:e84e9dd1b7a58a49

Update #17: He also uses Skype live:59a9edd801084340

Update #18: He also uses Skype marshallhenderson71@gmail.com

Update #19: He also uses Skype akshat1383

Update #20: He also uses Skype live:david.mett

Update #21: He also uses Skype mattomolu

Be exteremely careful while dealing with newbies and do not be greedy as scammers are known to give you cheap prize. I have met some very nice guys here though that are newbies but it takes time to filter them out.
Deadman10

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 09:18:45 AM

opsondell gonna buy my aws ses account but he asked me to go first lol im no gonna do first, and then i saw this thread, fortunately i didnt make any trade with him
whateverlife

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 09:46:54 AM

I sold two SES accoutns before and know about that, some people require payment via COIN or Skill are scammers

It's hard to get approve on SES nowadays.
Skys_Ishaan (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 10:21:36 AM

Do u have SES now ??
Skys_Ishaan (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 11:58:10 AM

When u dont respect talking and understanding others issues u dont have rights to be arrogant here man. u are into service not into sales that makes u arrogant every cheater says i am cheater otherwise. No one is here has that much of time to discuss about what has happend people lose money they complaint about it if u cant proof it dont talk about it. Your quote was good but i see when i talked to u u sounded as same like them so keep doing the same work and keep ur attitude with you. dont poke in others bussiness.
Skys_Ishaan (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 09:01:40 AM

When u dont respect talking and understanding others issues u dont have rights to be arrogant here man. u are into service not into sales that makes u arrogant every cheater says i am cheater otherwise. No one is here has that much of time to discuss about what has happend people lose money they complaint about it if u cant proof it dont talk about it. Your quote was good but i see when i talked to u u sounded as same like them so keep doing the same work and keep ur attitude with you. dont poke in others bussiness.

You're an ipocrit. I told you from the beggining my price. You wanted with 40% less. that's was a no from start. stop complaining and find ways of doing business and forget friendship in the online world

This is only business man when any buyer ask u to reduce the price that doesnt mean he are wasting ur money they are looking to save money and long term buyer u could have said no i will not be able to reduce instead u desrespected the fact i told u becasue every scammer says the thing mother promise i cant cheat u anyway u keep ur card and ur SES with u itself u cant be arrogant when u are giving services simple thing in business to understand weather ur clients are happy about ur service or not. stop talking anything thats not ur bussiness stay away from my post here u needed the business u posted reply on my post why because suddenly this was about bussiness.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: