Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:40:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Domain Name Registration, Renewal & Transfer Services  (Read 113 times)
AMiRU (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

Meritocracy

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2019, 05:08:02 AM

Good day fellow bitcoin forumer,

Awangan has been around since 2012 and has been providing domain name registration, renewal & transfer service for thousands of domain name.

We have been accepting Bitcoin and Altcoin along with PayPal & Perfect Money.

Our supported domain names include all major Top Level Domain name such as .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info and many more

If your domain names are not listed in our website, do PM me so I can check if we can actually add them to our list since nowadays there are simply way too many domain names extension available in the market.

Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to reply here or contact me if you have any question.

To start buying your domain with bitcoin, click here: https://portal.awangan.com/cart.php?a=add&domain=register

Cheers Cheesy

Pure SSD Shared Hosting with Litespeed + LSCache, optimized for Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal 8, Xenforo & Prestashop (https://awangan.com)
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3457

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2019, 10:01:32 AM

Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to reply here or contact me if you have any question.
I read about its recent merge but was wondering if there's a bug for some of TLD prices or they're accurate [any reason behind increasing TLD prices]?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 11:53:48 AM

I want to buy a domain name, which is already registered by someone, but one thing I am sure that he's not going to renew that after it gets expired. so do you have any feature like when the domain is available again to register, I got notified or something like that?

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3261

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2019, 01:08:28 PM

OP, your prices of domain registering are not particularly attractive. There are already more trusted services with lowerest price, also accepting bitcoin.

I want to buy a domain name, which is already registered by someone, but one thing I am sure that he's not going to renew that after it gets expired. so do you have any feature like when the domain is available again to register, I got notified or something like that?

Depends on which registrar is used for this domain registration. I know, Godaddy put all expired domains to auction, usually, if this domain has some backlinks and traffic, someone will buy it and redirect to the domain where they want to improve SEO.
Redemption period is usually 30 days.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AMiRU (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

Meritocracy

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 01:53:05 AM

I read about its recent merge but was wondering if there's a bug for some of TLD prices or they're accurate [any reason behind increasing TLD prices]?

I'm really sorry for not double checking our website and our system pricing before posting here.
The website (wordpress) is not linked (yet) with our system (whmcs) causing the pricing to be inaccurate, we'll fix it ASAP.
Thanks

Unfortunately, as a small company (compared to big time like godaddy) we are not (yet) able to provide domain backorder. You'll probably have to find bigger registrar (like godaddy)

OP, your prices of domain registering are not particularly attractive. There are already more trusted services with lowerest price, also accepting bitcoin.

Thank you for your input, we don't claim our price to be the lowest, we're much smaller compared to the other registrar who can get better margin.
We are trying to build trust and reputation to justify our price; hopefully one day we can grow as an organization that can offer much better price and service.

Cheers Cheesy

Pure SSD Shared Hosting with Litespeed + LSCache, optimized for Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal 8, Xenforo & Prestashop (https://awangan.com)
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 03:15:56 AM

Depends on which registrar is used for this domain registration. I know, Godaddy put all expired domains to auction, usually, if this domain has some backlinks and traffic, someone will buy it and redirect to the domain where they want to improve SEO.
Redemption period is usually 30 days.

That's double profit for GODADDY, investing in someone's effort to create traffic and backlinks, webmaster should just sell their own domain that has a good traffic and backlinks, it's not easy for a site/domain to create backlinks and traffic, only for GoDaddy to get the opportunity to sell it, anyway every webmaster has their own reason why they let the domain expires.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: