Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:11:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My New Year Resolution For Bitcointalk  (Read 810 times)
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 07:55:26 AM

Well actually i don't think its wise to promote projects from red trust bounty managers because they are not capable, its same thing with alchemy that i am promoting, spreadsheet has been abandoned for three weeks now with no sign of bounty manager, it means they never take their job serious

Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 05:23:54 PM

2. We can see the reputation of each bounty manager. Simply choose bounty managers with green-trust accounts and avoid/ignore managers with red-trust accounts.    

I have already seen how the bounty manager was not punished in any way for a failed project. It was even officially presented on the website of this project and whitepaper. So what? Trust in him has not changed, and he continues to quietly participate in the life of the forum.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 05:34:05 PM

2. We can see the reputation of each bounty manager. Simply choose bounty managers with green-trust accounts and avoid/ignore managers with red-trust accounts.    

I have already seen how the bounty manager was not punished in any way for a failed project. It was even officially presented on the website of this project and whitepaper. So what? Trust in him has not changed, and he continues to quietly participate in the life of the forum.

That's sad to day that there are bounty managers who are just after the money too, their salary and the bonus once they got a good fund raised, or they met the expectation, so it's really frustration that bounties has just been their bread and butter, and they didn't put their dignity and integrity on it, they are just after what they can earn on it.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 05:56:09 PM

As much as we would like to get rid of scam projects, we totally cannot. Sometimes some project who are real turns out to be a scammer because some necessary thing comes short into them, that they are forced on not continuing anymore. Judgment would be totally hard when it comes to this because it may come misjudged by someone.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 06:22:52 PM

New year is already few days away and I want to share one or two new year wishes about this forum on here, this is how I hope 🙏 this forum will be by next year, this is actually about BM and Moderators, I belief they can both help a lot.

1. Moderators, theymos and co should actually look into new way or strategy to help crypto investors, what I mean is getting rid of scam projects, I don't know how but I think it's time moderators start taking action, we need new investors in crypto space and scammers are everywhere taking advantage of them.  Maybe there can be some kind of new screening for new projects on this forum? Or some kind of PASS?

It would be cool of course.But the fact is that not all investors in General even guess about such a forum as ours.Recently I met a man and it turns out that he helps people to invest in cryptocurrencies.And I was surprised that there are actually a lot of investors but almost no one knows about the forum.So although would those projects which make ANN on this forum will be subject to hard verification with hand moderators forum the scammers became would much less and investors did would contributions only with the help forum.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 07:09:47 PM

Well actually i don't think its wise to promote projects from red trust bounty managers because they are not capable, its same thing with alchemy that i am promoting, spreadsheet has been abandoned for three weeks now with no sign of bounty manager, it means they never take their job serious
I think that now you need to participate in bounty campaigns only with trusted managers (we all know them by name). or the most reliable option is to spend your time only on companies where there is payment in bitcoin or in the ETH. I know that you will not earn huge money in such campaigns, but in the end, it will still be more profitable than participating in other bounties. I say this from my own experience

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 10:46:10 PM

Some managers with red trust accounts got those red trust for issues not related to bounties and some of them turned out to bring good projects such as Sessia although I advice you should do your due diligence on any project before promoting it, if you feel in your heart of hearts that it's a promising project, then by all means promote it, I personally do not look at bounty managers, I look at the campaign although I have to admit that I have some BMs that I prefer like Julerz12 and Jolin.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 10:55:02 PM

a resolution that can be realized and hopes that the moderator and bounty manager listen to the complaints of the bounty hunters.
at least it can reduce scam projects, because in 2019 many scam projects have sprung up.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 10:58:37 PM

good wishes, and perhaps many expressions from others before this tread was written.
I think the moderator and other teams will take action if there are many reports related to scammers and ICO scams. so they cannot act without a strong foundation. different from the undisciplined members in this forum. it can be subject to direct sanctions.
about the bounty manager. I think they just run a collaboration. about the project being a scam or not, BM has never forced investors to invest. This is just an advertising service. many projects were initially successful, but were later destroyed and lost.
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 11:19:29 PM

Of course, we all wanted projects to be successful and bounty managers to be honest. But unfortunately, we can't influence this. Moderators of the forum follow quite another and they can't guarantee the success of the projects that are placed here.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 06:28:23 AM

New year is already few days away and I want to share one or two new year wishes about this forum on here, this is how I hope 🙏 this forum will be by next year, this is actually about BM and Moderators, I belief they can both help a lot.

1. Moderators, theymos and co should actually look into new way or strategy to help crypto investors, what I mean is getting rid of scam projects, I don't know how but I think it's time moderators start taking action, we need new investors in crypto space and scammers are everywhere taking advantage of them.  Maybe there can be some kind of new screening for new projects on this forum? Or some kind of PASS?

2. Bounty managers have a big role to play in crypto world, i believe if every bounty managers can be more serious about the projects they introduce spammers will reduce, few bounty managers still don't know how important Proof of Authentication is, without it scammers can just use others btt accounts without them knowing, to claim tokens, we need more good bounty managers in this space and not keep relying on few promising BM's like bubbalex, Arteezy, ltcbtcledger etc

Bounty campaign manager looks frustrated with many their campaign bounty failed during ICOs not success and many bounty manager campaign got red trust because they report as scammer, how ever we keep promote with ICO in bitcointalk forum to bring back how success full ICOs at the future and worth to join bounty campaign again.
Often the bounty manager is reported when the project being handled turns into a scam and they will get a red trust. Not only those of us who participated in the bounty campaign were disadvantaged, but many people were disadvantaged because of the scammers and in 2020 I hope that the bounty manager can be the key to avoiding scam projects or can minimize the possibility of scam projects. And for the ICO itself, I think there must be a factor that can encourage projects in the ICO to be very profitable or arguably many projects can be successful, I think it needs a factor that can encourage this.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 07:38:28 AM

Moderators of this forum are really trying, investors and bounty hunters should do the most part by taking the word 'research' very seriously and they will be safe, Moderators job is to make this forum running not telling investors which projects to invest on
Certainly, why do we have to depend on them if it is our own obligations as an investor and if we are determined to get rid of scammers then we should look for some ways because if not then our funds will be on danger. Making our own research is one of the ways because you can't undoubtedly assure yourself that you are investing into a worth it and beneficial projects. You can't easily say their true intentions and you don't know if they are capable on fulfilling their words and promises unless you've done your research because in that way you will see different information regarding that project that can help you to make the right decision for yourself as well for your funds. Particularly these days that scammers are capable on doing anything for the sake of money that is why we have to analyze things so we don't end up feeling remorse about every decision and actions that we made.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 09:10:39 AM

There's a reason why the administration of this forum choose to not involved in moderating scam and let the community do it. Because while most the time it's easy to catch obvious scams, there are cases where it's not so clear. Moderating the scam would be too much work for the administration and it might create a false sense of security to the users. theymos doesn't want that. I also think that it is way better for each user (and the community overall) to be this "scam police" for themselves.
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 09:55:10 AM

I don't think so, on the bounty manager's aspect, It's nothing to do for finding a scammer or scam project, I also don't think that proof of authentication is not bringing any positive vibe to this forum, No scam project is coming with saying that it's a scam project, after investing money, People realize that their money has gone in a vain, so you have to select the project very carefully and your responsibility is just yours, In this cryptocurrency forum, No one is for you, since there is nothing controlling system so you have to make your decision on your foot.

#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 10:26:07 AM

I do not believe that Bitcointalk is going to do something to protect people. The major rule is decentralisation and anonymity and people are fine with it. They are not ready to sacrifice decentralisation for safety.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 03:52:31 PM

I would say trust settings are good,,, but do not believe everything. I have seen green trust managers abuse their positions and scam, or do nothing to help people when the projects they promote turn to scams (I have even seen a very trusted manager enjoy wealth and forked coins and then act abusively to their members when the project turned bad).

Red Trust the same. Some cannot be changed even though it was just personalities clashing.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 08:33:30 PM

You don't expect moderators to be looking into scam project cos there are many projects running in btt already and they are occupied with forum policy daily. The forum policy is okay for me,  we should report any scam project that we suspect that is not good for investors to invest in this forum than hoping for moderators to do so

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 08:48:01 PM

Those two points that you mentioned just have one direction i.e to scammer or project scam.

That is the bad part of cryptocurrency but that thing cannot be avoided in the other place too.

Cryptocurrency has made new investor popping up and if I compare there are a lot of people who comes to this place.

The reason is simple, they don't need a huge money to start investing but they can get a lot of profir when they start.

If you talk about investing, you should be aware first to the risk that will be face. Don't just take a chance to gain a lot of profit but you just ignore the risk thag will be face and it is worst IMO. So, there is no reason to rally on someone else, just do by yourself because you can do it.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 09:27:43 PM

Investment choices is the sole responsibility of an investor. The forum can't decide what people should invest in. Multiple legit projects turned out to be scam this year alone if the responsibility of investment decisions in such projects were made by the moderators here, don't you think their heads would be on a spike right now? Everyone should be responsible for their choices.

Personally what I think the moderators can look into is the issue of Bounty hunting, there should be some sort of escrow services to hold bounty payouts to avoid the issues of working without payment.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 09:30:10 PM

I do not believe that Bitcointalk is going to do something to protect people. The major rule is decentralisation and anonymity and people are fine with it. They are not ready to sacrifice decentralisation for safety.
If forum was like you said, noone would interfere with anything, including scamming, ponzi schemes, thieves and so on. And I think most of us do not want it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: