Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:24:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Bounty project Day by day incresase?  (Read 266 times)
radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 05:22:40 PM

I've noticed that crypto projects are increasing day by day? Is it true?

Of course, every day new projects emerge in this industry, because cryptocurrency has been widely known by the public, especially for large entrepreneurs who don't want to be left behind trying to develop the business they will live in this field. cryptocurrency will gradually grow and be recognized by most countries who believe that cryptocurrency can certainly benefit everyone involved in this field

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 05:14:23 AM

Altcoin bounty is much more popular on the forum and I ones read that about five new bounty projects are added to the forum daily. This makes it very difficult for one to carry out all the bounties in the forum and requires that we select the projects which has a higher probability of giving us better returns.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1263

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 08:02:42 AM

Altcoin bounty is much more popular on the forum and I ones read that about five new bounty projects are added to the forum daily. This makes it very difficult for one to carry out all the bounties in the forum and requires that we select the projects which has a higher probability of giving us better returns.
While it is sure that five out of those five projects are not going to be able to raise any money for their development would you still go for their bounty, of course the bounty is paid from raised funds in case you are not aware of that. Its only an added cesspool of shitcoins that have no value but bounty hunters have to be blind enough to keep following them and taking part in them, though the popularity has reduced to some extent which is a good thing.

Any why would you even take part in every bounty that you can? All the time wasted on shitcoins, dont you all ever feel how much you could have done in that time of something more fruitful?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 11:28:11 AM

based on i join in this forum, indeed the projects crypto increasing in early 2017 untill 2018 but in 2019 projects crypto not rise and good anymore, projects crypto tend to fall and not paid anymore, one by one people leave the projects and make bounties die slowly. in 2019 there is no projects legit anymore, from hundreds of projects crypto just one or two who really paid

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 11:52:15 AM

based on i join in this forum, indeed the projects crypto increasing in early 2017 untill 2018 but in 2019 projects crypto not rise and good anymore, projects crypto tend to fall and not paid anymore, one by one people leave the projects and make bounties die slowly. in 2019 there is no projects legit anymore, from hundreds of projects crypto just one or two who really paid
You didn't get what OP's mean, this is not about bounty campaign which paid bounty hunter or not but it is because the project as a whole. Not all project held a promotion through bounty campaign, for those project who have a good team and they have a good funding they won't take any decision to promote through bounty campaign.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 07:03:43 AM

From the current point of view, there are still very few cryptocurrency projects. If the market conditions improve and investor activity increases, there will be a lot of projects.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 08:46:04 AM

From the current point of view, there are still very few cryptocurrency projects. If the market conditions improve and investor activity increases, there will be a lot of projects.
Just stop padding your post count by making generic posts. Why dont you all discuss the topic in hand and use some of your brain to answer?

There are a lot of cryptocurrency projects that are going lower that their ICO pricing. Thing is that there are a number of investor bases of these coins. They have been fooled by promises and their money taken away. This should be a lesson not only for investors but also bounty hunters. They are wasting time if they go for altcoin bounties. Rather they should forget about those golden bounty days and focus on bitcoin buying/selling, developing their skills.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 10:09:45 AM

Let them come, let them keep showing up, your own part is to do research on them before promoting them, 90% of new projects are from scammers in disguise so be extremely careful but this year seem little low on bounties which is a good thing

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 11:34:05 AM

I don't feel the increase my friend, it maybe have increase but are those bounty giving the participants a chance to make a good reward, if not, its still useless. Actually there's always a good timing for bounty, I can say based on my experience and that's when the market is bullish.

hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 02:22:52 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2020, 02:46:06 PM by hirngespenst

No, the crypto project is not increasing like before! If you compare with the 2018 and 2017, then you will realize crypto projects are not increasing. Even right now I haven't seen 5 new projects and bounties. So, you heard old stories, but now things changed a lot.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2020, 07:51:44 AM

Let them come, let them keep showing up, your own part is to do research on them before promoting them, 90% of new projects are from scammers in disguise so be extremely careful but this year seem little low on bounties which is a good thing
More like 100% of them. It never beats to over estimate the number of projects that end up scam. Some project may seem legit today but will become scam tomorrow. In the end almost all altcoins are pump and dump schemes once the devs decide to abandon the project leaving the investors hanging and their money gone to buy tourist resorts for the devs.

I don't feel the increase my friend, it maybe have increase but are those bounty giving the participants a chance to make a good reward, if not, its still useless. Actually there's always a good timing for bounty, I can say based on my experience and that's when the market is bullish.
Of course the OP is biased in their vision. Scams increasing seems like a normal process, no doubt. That what all these projects are. Even when there is bullish trend they will raise good amount of money but if they are shady they will show their real colors one day.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 08:55:43 AM

Many of them are bad projects if not scam, you need to be careful if you want to promote any new project, scammers are still around, some of them failed to give up due to lack of investors

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 11:49:43 AM

Of course the OP is biased in their vision. Scams increasing seems like a normal process, no doubt. That what all these projects are. Even when there is bullish trend they will raise good amount of money but if they are shady they will show their real colors one day.

And that's the thing investors should be looking at, they should look on projects that has a potential in the long run not only due to hype.
For bounty hunters, they have nothing to lose in bull market as more projects will be successful, but for investors, they'll suffer when the bull run is over.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: