Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:42:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If anyone knows who's making this happen can you please request that they stop?  (Read 205 times)
blandana (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 11:13:28 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2019, 11:58:10 AM by blandana

This is somewhat severe enough to merit another general post.  I've looked through my contact history and it appears I've been contacted by the SEC and I'm also speaking with an attorney about this matter.

The volume that showed up after bitcoin started to go down today around 8:00:00 UTC seemed to be related to someone's "need" to feel like they need to fight people in the market some more.  Whether or not it goes up some more, for it to go "straight up" after it starts to downtrend is very suspicious and this is the kind of activity I've been reporting to the police.

As a U.S. trader being able to trade on binance before U.S. traders got banned, I can prove that this sort of activity was still going on before U.S. traders got banned.  It's obvious manipulation and under the CEA (commodities exchange act) since bitcoin is ruled as a commodity by the CTFC starting in 2015 (apparently, through a google search, not sure if that's common knowledge) there has been serious crimes being committed that could potentially damage this trader's freedom if they are not aware of the possible felonies they have been commiting.  

Regardless of whether they have a mental disesase where they just "ignore everything,"  the CEA explains its unlawful for anyone to manipulate a nationally traded commodity and as such there's obviously a felony most likely going on.  I'd appreciate mature posts over this if you can provide me with more information through a comment or through a direct message instead of just harassment and trolling.

I request that you stop immediately if you know the person doing this, or if you can't tell them, tell the proper authorities.  
This has gotten to the point where it's obvious someone is trying to do this as a mean of attention.  Every sell is met with harassment in the market and it's obvious.  Any dummy can probably see that.  

Minor occurrences like this might not seem so serious but it's affecting people's lives.  When you're messing with people's money for attention there's consequences I believe people have to consider.  
blandana (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 12:22:46 PM

It's out of respect for the community and my consideration regarding fair and legal trading that I continue to make these posts.  I make these posts as a means to inform and also warn the community of a possible felony that's been going on for over two years.

Felonies may have been happening on binance.com since it's "inception" which could be related to why so many people here seem to "not believe me" whether they are a troll or not.  The graph on binance.com looks dirtier than nearly every other website.  There's constantly things screwing with it and other unfortunately ignorant traders who use the platform to show off it seems like.  (The worst occurrence is mainly the robots or trading groups which force the price above emas on the 1 minute chart).

Bitcoin cash doubled in a day on bitfinex when it was released and then crashed all the way back (about 50 --> 100, then back down to 50), making it super easy to make profits and also liquidate your trade, and then buy back in again.  
This -very profitable- phenomenon has been ruined though with the harassment the market has been experiencing the past two years (mostly trying to prevent coins from going down through cheating).

This puts people's lives in danger prolonging a discovery of "the truth" which once was.  This market can function correctly but there's an obvious problem connected to the "holder" idea that tries to make the market constantly only go up, no matter how dangerous it seems.

Even if there are problems like that on wallstreet, since I have experienced the natural market before this activity began to take place I know exactly how wrong it has become, whether or not I am able to go through with a legitimate lawsuit.
DaCryptoRaccoon

Activity: 1219
Merit: 612

OGRaccoon

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 12:55:49 PM

I think it will be extremely hard to prove this is what is happening, Have you factored in there are some very large players in the markets and the "unexpected" volume could be a trader defending there position in the market?  It won't be the first time a whale has pumped capital into the market to either push out of a loosing trade or to support the price.

Your right about bot's trading on the markets this is happening on almost every exchange now you will probably notice that these moves became much more prominent since the introduction to the futures markets where traders can trade with up to 125x on binance.

So lets say your a whale you have a few 1000 BTC in your stash,  You open a 100x Long on bitcoin expecting the price to  go up,  the market moves against you, as your PNL suffers into the negative it would be assumed that it would be possible to buy up some coins on the spot market to push your position back to a positive PNL.

Every market has it's big players be that stock market or crypto there  is always someone with a bigger balance waiting to move the price.

I think this is what you are looking at and not targeted manipulation of the markets.  It's hard when things  move against you to not think that it's a setup or it's not normal but it is normal and it's part of the markets.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┃   💎 Mine Solo with CKPool 💎    ┃
┃    ➤ Hit Blocks on Your Own!      ┃
┃ ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓┃
blandana (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 01:02:29 PM

I think it will be extremely hard to prove this is what is happening, Have you factored in there are some very large players in the markets and the "unexpected" volume could be a trader defending there position in the market?  It won't be the first time a whale has pumped capital into the market to either push out of a loosing trade or to support the price.

Your right about bot's trading on the markets this is happening on almost every exchange now you will probably notice that these moves became much more prominent since the introduction to the futures markets where traders can trade with up to 125x on binance.

So lets say your a whale you have a few 1000 BTC in your stash,  You open a 100x Long on bitcoin expecting the price to  go up,  the market moves against you, as your PNL suffers into the negative it would be assumed that it would be possible to buy up some coins on the spot market to push your position back to a positive PNL.

Every market has it's big players be that stock market or crypto there  is always someone with a bigger balance waiting to move the price.

I think this is what you are looking at and not targeted manipulation of the markets.  It's hard when things  move against you to not think that it's a setup or it's not normal but it is normal and it's part of the markets.

Unfortunately MagicByt, that's what a lot of first responders seems to reply saying.  Or something along the lines of "you're not ready," "go home kid," "just pretend you didn't see it," "how could wash trading hurt anyone."  These seem to be very ignorant remarks.

That's the problem.  This is clearly wash trading (going against the market because you want to force the price or have mental problems you're trying to "relieve" by screwing with the market literally everyday).  Everyday I have to sit here and see something try to force the price back to the ema lines after any sell that even slightly brings the price down.  It then turns into an immature war for this trader or trading group, or a wasted trade that goes no where for 10 hours or more (sometimes a week) only to crash.

This isn't some game where "big money" people just get to boss me around since they have a lot of money.  There's clear effort going on to constantly force the price above the emas and that's illegal if it's a nationally traded commodity.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 01:13:20 PM

so in other words you are saying that people should not use bots to trade?
well that is just ridiculous. it is a free market and everyone is allowed to do whatever they want, if it is to use a crappy bot that jumps into buying like this whenever there is a small change then there is nothing wrong with that.

besides you still have no evidence of proving any of that. you are just seeing some price movements and then try to come up with your own guess about the reason why said movement happened.

There is a FOMO brewing...
blandana (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 01:19:41 PM

so in other words you are saying that people should not use bots to trade?
well that is just ridiculous. it is a free market and everyone is allowed to do whatever they want, if it is to use a crappy bot that jumps into buying like this whenever there is a small change then there is nothing wrong with that.

besides you still have no evidence of proving any of that. you are just seeing some price movements and then try to come up with your own guess about the reason why said movement happened.

BrewMaster, I've gotten negative comments from you before but I appreciate you reading it.  It shows that you consider my opinion even if you are rude.  I do have "proof" with many screenshots and video showing this behavior taking place constantly at the wrong times.  However I do not have direct proof of say "Jim Brown" is the one creating this phenomenon, really only that I am certain it is taking place on binance.com

I only know that it's different than is used to be and this is not natural.  Things didn't used to just go straight up and sideways.  Things didn't use to harass you after you sold crypto after you made a dollar on and uptrend.  And things typically didn't try to force the market more than 10% to 30% one day after you get a good uptrend.

This however happens everyday and compared to what it used to be like, it causes unnecessary losses being tricked into buying, only to get hit by legitimate sells because of this group's "need" for attention.

It hurts people not only financially but physically too dealing with the stress.  I came to bitcoin because it was fun, now it's not, it's just terrorism for someone trying to harass people like me into think they're smarter because they have enough money to force the price and act like it's not a felony it seems like.

If you have any information regarding this subject I'd recommend reporting it to the authorities no matter how rude you are to me, I'm sure your opinion is valid if you consider other people's safety and agree with any points I have made.
BrewMaster
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 01:29:53 PM

i don't know why you think i was rude. just because i disagreed with you? in any case that was not my intentions.

help me understand one thing better here.
you are saying that whenever we have a sudden move like this chart below that i have included (the big spike at the end) then it is not natural and must be some sort of market manipulation, right?

blandana (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 01:40:48 PM

i don't know why you think i was rude. just because i disagreed with you? in any case that was not my intentions.

help me understand one thing better here.
you are saying that whenever we have a sudden move like this chart below that i have included (the big spike at the end) then it is not natural and must be some sort of market manipulation, right?

Sort of glad you asked.  Regarding the graph you are providing me the up on the right seem to be very "fast" compared to what a normal market would trend like in 2017.  Typically there can be a double bottom after a long downtrend like that but for it to go up in "stairsteps" right away is a clear indication that someone is probably messing around.    Interest tends to be gradual and parabolic when you look at statistical data.  Most of the times large sells still happen after long flat areas or after small downtrends but a lot of large buys these days happen on downtrends or when the market isn't even going up at all.

If you consider that I don't show up on the graph, and maybe you don't either (no offense) that it takes a "lot" of effort to do something like that.
Depending on if this is a monthly chart though the explanation could be different however yes, it seems like there's cheating involved in that up you are showing me.

The danger unfortunately lies in that this person could be going bankrupt if this is actually just one person or group and I tried to warn them to stop buying when bitcoin was getting near 20,000 on social media.  I also warned them on reddit this year about how 10,000 could have been the peak this year and that I told them to "unplug" but nothing is getting through.  I didn't get a direct response because I don't know who it is.  Now they're down 30% and they've been buying because they've been treating it like a fight.  That's the whole problem.  It's not my fault.

It seems nice to them if it's happening but in the end, they could end up in jail and go bankrupt in the process.  I've been trying to help them the whole time be a "better" trader but it seems like they just wanted to mess around and commit felonies.
BrewMaster
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 02:04:33 PM
Merited by vapourminer (2)

Sort of glad you asked.  Regarding the graph you are providing me the up on the right seem to be very "fast" compared to what a normal market would trend like in 2017.  Typically there can be a double bottom after a long downtrend like that but for it to go up in "stairsteps" right away is a clear indication that someone is probably messing around.    Interest tends to be gradual and parabolic when you look at statistical data.  Most of the times large sells still happen after long flat areas or after small downtrends but a lot of large buys these days happen on downtrends or when the market isn't even going up at all.

ok, one point i didn't mention was that the chart i posted is not a bitcoin chart, it is from NASDAQ and for AMZN shares aka one of the markets with highest volume nowadays in stocks market.
the spike happened nearly the same as what you posted in bitcoin, a couple of hours to suddenly see a surge.
here is the comical chart of APPL. 3 days of downtrend with a final huge dump and then the big spike literally out of nowhere. and that volume you see is from 12k to 128k!
monthly charts of it aren't any better either. basically price has gone up 10% in December with 3 spikes... instead of "gradual". keep in mind that 10% in stock market is A LOT compared to 10% in bitcoin market.

i am not saying there isn't manipulation, there is and lots of it. specially in altcoin specific exchanges such as Binance. but seeing a sudden spike or a sudden drop doesn't mean there is someone constantly manipulating the market. that's just how the market moves sometimes.

blandana (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 02:10:39 PM

Sort of glad you asked.  Regarding the graph you are providing me the up on the right seem to be very "fast" compared to what a normal market would trend like in 2017.  Typically there can be a double bottom after a long downtrend like that but for it to go up in "stairsteps" right away is a clear indication that someone is probably messing around.    Interest tends to be gradual and parabolic when you look at statistical data.  Most of the times large sells still happen after long flat areas or after small downtrends but a lot of large buys these days happen on downtrends or when the market isn't even going up at all.

ok, one point i didn't mention was that the chart i posted is not a bitcoin chart, it is from NASDAQ and for AMZN shares aka one of the markets with highest volume nowadays in stocks market.
the spike happened nearly the same as what you posted in bitcoin, a couple of hours to suddenly see a surge.
here is the comical chart of APPL. 3 days of downtrend with a final huge dump and then the big spike literally out of nowhere. and that volume you see is from 12k to 128k!
monthly charts of it aren't any better either. basically price has gone up 10% in December with 3 spikes... instead of "gradual". keep in mind that 10% in stock market is A LOT compared to 10% in bitcoin market.

i am not saying there isn't manipulation, there is and lots of it. specially in altcoin specific exchanges such as Binance. but seeing a sudden spike or a sudden drop doesn't mean there is someone constantly manipulating the market. that's just how the market moves sometimes.

oh....yeah... Wow thanks for sharing, that's definitely manipulation.  It's the same "money bomb constant buy" attack thing I've seen going on in bitcoin.
I had a feeling wallstreet wasn't too clean.  You see that wouldn't be so bad but I have a feeling like you mentioned there's an intent there to force the price.  

Things will go straight up and then they'll either have multple U or W shaped dips stringed together  or go up in a small rainbow pattern until the attacker stops wasting their time.

Also...I have no idea where bitcoin is going now it could have another spike so don't take any posts I make as hints but it could go down, it seems really unsafe right now.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 02:54:29 PM

Bitcoin (and most other altcoins) are internationally traded "things". They may have been defined as commodities by some authorities, but the decentralized nature of the whole thing prevents any single party or government or any other entity from controlling ir or regulating it. They can only do so at points where they have jurisdiction over, such as exchanges that have fiat on ramps, or connections to the traditional financial industry, such as banks.

As far as everyone can tell, Bitcoin is just very volatile. That's the risk you get by going into it, especially trying to make a living day trading a very nascent asset class.

Good luck though.

blandana (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 02:55:01 PM

Oh, it had a little bit of a crash at the end of that little fake uptrend.  I'm usually not so lucky.  Dunno, it could be made by one group, it seems to be.  

If it's related to tether it could be related to the three billion extra coins they printed this year (most likely illegally and without backing since they didnt even have 2 billion dollars to begin with).  In fact, this same sort of phenomenon was happening in january.  However if in fact my suspicions are true that tether and 3 billion extra dollars of fake money was "injected" illegally into the market then that does explain why the uptrend this year was so violent.

The after effects seems to be taking place now as when they seemed to be going bankrupt the first time (it should have been the last time if this is happening) that they would then try to "pick on" on smaller coins like nano or nuls or recently you can see this activity on waves and atom as an attempt to convince the market to "wait" or "not go down."

They could be on the verge of their second bankruptcy if it's tether.  It's too bad it sort of turned into world war III, considering I didn't sign up to deal with felonies it's pretty unfair to me.  That's about my take on the current situation.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 03:02:54 PM

Also...I have no idea where bitcoin is going now it could have another spike so don't take any posts I make as hints but it could go down, it seems really unsafe right now.

Bitcoin is never "safe" to trade if you're looking to make money fast especially on leverage. That manipulation you're pointing to is organizations making money on leveraged traders. Wouldn't you do it if you had so much money?

You can see that just 200 BTC nan cause a big move because exchanges lack liquidity. Especially this is visible on bitstamp because it has the lowest liquidity of big exchanges but its price influences futures. If you are able to muster 1000 BTC you can start or end rallies at will. That's only 7 million USD. If you saw the movie about Madoff you could see how much money a single investor could send to a ponzi. Those were packets of 20 million and more so these people do exist. People who can throw 20 million to a market just like that. They invest 20 million in futures and then bet another 10 against leveraged positions to squeeze them. Easy money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
DaCryptoRaccoon

OGRaccoon

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 03:03:33 PM

I think it will be extremely hard to prove this is what is happening, Have you factored in there are some very large players in the markets and the "unexpected" volume could be a trader defending there position in the market?  It won't be the first time a whale has pumped capital into the market to either push out of a loosing trade or to support the price.

So lets say your a whale you have a few 1000 BTC in your stash,  You open a 100x Long on bitcoin expecting the price to  go up,  the market moves against you, as your PNL suffers into the negative it would be assumed that it would be possible to buy up some coins on the spot market to push your position back to a positive PNL.

Every market has it's big players be that stock market or crypto there  is always someone with a bigger balance waiting to move the price.

I think this is what you are looking at and not targeted manipulation of the markets.  It's hard when things  move against you to not think that it's a setup or it's not normal but it is normal and it's part of the markets.

Unfortunately MagicByt, that's what a lot of first responders seems to reply saying.  Or something along the lines of "you're not ready," "go home kid," "just pretend you didn't see it," "how could wash trading hurt anyone."  These seem to be very ignorant remarks.

That's the problem.  This is clearly wash trading (going against the market because you want to force the price or have mental problems you're trying to "relieve" by screwing with the market literally everyday).  Everyday I have to sit here and see something try to force the price back to the ema lines after any sell that even slightly brings the price down.  It then turns into an immature war for this trader or trading group, or a wasted trade that goes no where for 10 hours or more (sometimes a week) only to crash.

This isn't some game where "big money" people just get to boss me around since they have a lot of money.  There's clear effort going on to constantly force the price above the emas and that's illegal if it's a nationally traded commodity.

I thought I was being quite open minded with my answer,  

Two things thought unless your tracking order ID's and you can track the wash trading and show order id's being hit by wash traders to push the price then I don't think a video of the market moving is "proof"

Second again there is no "rule" to stop someone pushing a price over the EMA it's not illegal to boost a market price it happens every day in every market there is nothing you can do about.
this.

My remarks we're not ignorant and they were not meant to cause offence but without ACTUAL proofs this is going to be very hard to prove.

On another note I will link you to my Tether tracker for trading view. if your really tracking all this then this indicator may be something interesting for you to use.

https://www.tradingview.com/script/vmMhbmZa-Tether-Market-Cap-Indicator-Cross-Exchange/

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
blandana (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 03:07:40 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Two things thought unless your tracking order ID's and you can track the wash trading and show order id's being hit by wash traders to push the price then I don't think a video of the market moving is "proof"

Second again there is no "rule" to stop someone pushing a price over the EMA it's not illegal to boost a market price it happens every day in every market there is nothing you can do about.
this.

My remarks we're not ignorant and they were not meant to cause offence but without ACTUAL proofs this is going to be very hard to prove.

On another note I will link you to my Tether tracker for trading view. if your really tracking all this then this indicator may be something interesting for you to use.

https://www.tradingview.com/script/vmMhbmZa-Tether-Market-Cap-Indicator-Cross-Exchange/

unfortunately I don't believe you could be more wrong when you say "there is no rule to stop someone pushing a price over the ema, or that it's not illegal to boost the market price."  If a purchase is made with the intent to force the price up or down (against regular supply and demand) then it's a felony.  Usually it's from the buying side these days.  I hardly ever see a sell which seems like it's "forcing" the market, and that's not just because I like them.  I mentioned the CEA I believe which describes that in one of my first posts.

I'll have to end this thread though because it seemed to end well.  As you can see there is a conflict of interest and the price has now crashed entirely all the way back down since that fake buy.  It damaged traders who were tricked by it trying to get attention even if it goes back up and this activity isn't something that should be just overlooked "just because it happens everyday."  Just because it happens everyday unfortunately doesn't mean it's normal or should happen or is safe at all.  

Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 04:03:28 PM

If a purchase is made, it's a felony? (with the intent to force the price to move, how do you determine intent?)

If it happens every day, consistently, that's the definition of "normal."

Again, good luck in whatever legal case you're trying to do.

DaCryptoRaccoon

OGRaccoon

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 05:18:17 PM

this.

unfortunately I don't believe you could be more wrong when you say "there is no rule to stop someone pushing a price over the ema, or that it's not illegal to boost the market price."  If a purchase is made with the intent to force the price up or down (against regular supply and demand) then it's a felony.  Usually it's from the buying side these days.  I hardly ever see a sell which seems like it's "forcing" the market, and that's not just because I like them.  I mentioned the CEA I believe which describes that in one of my first posts.

I'll have to end this thread though because it seemed to end well.  As you can see there is a conflict of interest and the price has now crashed entirely all the way back down since that fake buy.  It damaged traders who were tricked by it trying to get attention even if it goes back up and this activity isn't something that should be just overlooked "just because it happens everyday."  Just because it happens everyday unfortunately doesn't mean it's normal or should happen or is safe at all.  

Sorry but you are wrong it's not a felony at all to cause the price to rise. 
If that was the case you should be reporting the SPX500 it's been going up since 1999....

If I go to cryptowatch right now and I see that if I buy 304.31 BTC  for a cost of $2228102.60 and it would cause the price to rise by 1.151% your telling me this is a felony?

http://prntscr.com/qf9wwg

I think you have the wrong idea on the market you cannot prove it's manipulation without linking the order ID's simple.

You stated this

If a purchase is made with the intent to force the price up or down (against regular supply and demand)

That may be correct for things like company share price or stocks but NOT crypto currency anyone can decided today. tomorrow, next week to buy as many of them or sell as many of them as they like it's called the Open Market..

I think you are trying to put share and stock rules into bitcoin if this market is too volatile for your I suggest you move to traditional markets and deal with the HFT industry there.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 06:27:52 PM

Another thing is that a classification by some entity like the CFTC that something like bitcoin is a commodity does not necessarily make it so. It's pretty hard to accurately define even though it's relatively easy to understand how to buy and hold.

It's the day traders who have the most trouble. Day traders in traditional stock markets already aren't doing so well, what makes them think they can do any better in the crypto market.

Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 07:56:32 PM

It's out of respect for the community and my consideration regarding fair and legal trading that I continue to make these posts.  I make these posts as a means to inform and also warn the community of a possible felony that's been going on for over two years.

It still belongs in the service discussion area as this issue you have is with an specific service (exchange) and is not related to Bitcoin.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
blandana (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 10:28:39 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2019, 10:52:22 PM by blandana

I figure.  I'm trying to avoid posting to general because I'm not trying to get famous.  I just get pretty depressed when I see this going on if I have a good feeling it's going to fail.  I'm just not interested in getting blamed for it.  

I've been trying to stick to at least the "trading" section of the forum.  So if anyone is reading this I guess, if I post anymore, it'll probably be in the trading forum.  But if I make a post that's right and you miss it...and get hit by some super big sell or maybe miss a trend (gosh forbid I predict any uptrends right?) then it's not my fault.

You know I can predict uptrends, there's just been too much drama.  So I guess, talk to you later,  see you in the trading forum next time if you're interested.  I hope this attention getting stops.

I wouldn't have posted again if I didn't feel like bitcoin was going to screw with people too much today/yesterday and I understand the mods might be, you know, "lookin at me,"  but I'm not here to hurt anyone.  

ttyl.

p.s.  also.  thank you very much whoever managed to send me a merit point.  I appreciate it.  happy holidays.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: