Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:38:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Indicator.vip - Smart Binance Indicators  (Read 330 times)
indicator.vip (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 11:22:43 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2019, 02:46:36 PM by indicator.vip

Smart Binance Indicators

Hi Guys,

First of all, I hope this is the right place to post my topic, and if not please admin take my apologies and move it to the right place.

So, We have developed new indicators which are perfect for trading on Binance.

as you know, there is a lot of volatility on the cryptocurrencies market, so we did our best to make great indicators that deserve to take a look from your side.

Our website : indicator.vip
Telegram Group: https://t.me/indicatorvip

We can keep this post to negotiate about how to use them.

Thank you for reading.

indicator.vip Tram

samples of our indicators:

AMA
https://i.ibb.co/Jrnnwk5/ama-l1.png

The Extensive
https://i.ibb.co/jhDz7DT/main.png

The Power of movement
https://i.ibb.co/XSK13bG/pom-L.png

AOO
https://i.ibb.co/yPnNX87/aoo-Long.png

POV
https://i.ibb.co/Jzrbdpn/pov.png
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2019, 04:38:03 PM

~snip~
indicator.vip Tram

samples of our indicators:

AMA                                                                                                                          The Extensive

The Power of movement                                                                 AOO

POV

I am happy to know about the discussion of Indicators. but I have never used your Indicator and I would like to ask you a few things related to the Indicator.

First: I want to help you display the picture.
Second: I want to ask, you said "Smart Binance Indicators" after I tried to apply your Indicator, I did not find it on the Binance chart, can you explain?
Third: I tried to apply the Indicator to the Tradingview chart. I found it, but it doesn't have a perfect function, can you explain too?

Screenshot of Market Binance:

Screenshot of TradingView:

Can you explain all that to me or to other readers of this thread?
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2019, 10:05:45 PM

Its always hard for me to take alot of TA seriously, but im sure dudes are making bank on it, so i keep an open mind Smiley
My thoughts is with crypto having such open distro for most coins/tokens, TA is a hard to predict : /
Some chains also are privacy oriented and may not track proper rich lists, i respect you dudes that give 'er shit in this area of crypto, its a hard life id imagine
ill use your platform a bit here, i like to try new things out, nice job man!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
indicator.vip (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 02:27:06 PM

I am happy to know about the discussion of Indicators. but I have never used your Indicator and I would like to ask you a few things related to the Indicator.

Second: I want to ask, you said "Smart Binance Indicators" after I tried to apply your Indicator, I did not find it on the Binance chart, can you explain?
Third: I tried to apply the Indicator to the Tradingview chart. I found it, but it doesn't have a perfect function, can you explain too?

https://i.imgur.com/sRVeg68.png

https://i.imgur.com/v840pfO.png

I think you understand it wrong.
the indicators exist in the public library of TradingView.com and you need our authorize to use it.
anyway, you can have a 24 hours free trial
just apply it on our website indicator.vip
indicator.vip (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 02:46:03 PM

Its always hard for me to take alot of TA seriously, but im sure dudes are making bank on it, so i keep an open mind Smiley
My thoughts is with crypto having such open distro for most coins/tokens, TA is a hard to predict : /
Some chains also are privacy oriented and may not track proper rich lists, i respect you dudes that give 'er shit in this area of crypto, its a hard life id imagine
ill use your platform a bit here, i like to try new things out, nice job man!

Yes, it's really hard to speculate, but you should know that there is not random trading in some exchanges like Binance. so they whales are doing many kinds of manipulating and you don't want to believe in some projects then buy their coins and see your self lose all your funds.

we encourage everyone to see our indicators and check it with most coins on Binance and give us their feedback.

there are 24 hours free trial to check the past performance of the coins and what our indicators were referring at this time.

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 03:52:44 PM

I have a similar question for OP too, what makes an indicator considered as a perfect one for trading?

Anyway, I would love to try this.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
indicator.vip (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 07:29:49 PM

I have a similar question for OP too, what makes an indicator considered as a perfect one for trading?

As you know the market is full of manipulating and you can't believe in any project just because their team is good or even if the project is nice, so you need our indicators that analyze the movement of the coin and don't predicate it. you can check it for all coins in the free trial time, then try to make your strategy through them.

You are welcome to try our indicators any time and we are glad to hear your feedback.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 05:08:30 AM

As you know the market is full of manipulating and you can't believe in any project just because their team is good or even if the project is nice, so you need our indicators that analyze the movement of the coin and don't predicate it. you can check it for all coins in the free trial time, then try to make your strategy through them.

You are welcome to try our indicators any time and we are glad to hear your feedback.
So what are your indicators? What indicators does your system use and does it guarantee a winning percentage? I am a trader and I am knowledgeable about indicators and I just want to know the strategy you use for Binance coins.
One more question, with each different alts, will you use different indicators or use the same method of analysis?
 thanks for replying

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
indicator.vip (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 07:18:53 AM

So what are your indicators? What indicators does your system use and does it guarantee a winning percentage? I am a trader and I am knowledgeable about indicators and I just want to know the strategy you use for Binance coins.
One more question, with each different alts, will you use different indicators or use the same method of analysis?
 thanks for replying

Nothing is guaranteed in the trading market, but there is an action that might occur.
you should visit our website and see how to use the indicators or our strategy using many of our indicators to control your deal and know when you should go in or out.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 03:24:26 PM

Nothing is guaranteed in the trading market, but there is an action that might occur.
you should visit our website and see how to use the indicators or our strategy using many of our indicators to control your deal and know when you should go in or out.

I suggest people using this indicator to start with $100. If you could make $1,000 out of it in 10 to 20 trades. You can probably trade with more money. Just take note when you are using higher capital, the more emotional you become because it's huge fucking amount of money to lose if you're wrong. And being emotional is a bad trader habit because you will sell bottoms and revenge trade which is also bad.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 04:08:57 PM

the indicators exist in the public library of TradingView.com and you need our authorize to use it.

All of them are meant for 1H. Among the indicators you created which one works best? Can they all work together say you put the AMA indicator alongside with Extensive for validation?

I've like to see the crossover of this AMA and the plus sign of the Extensive together so it would be more powerful indicator for a month but I'd like to hear some more users proving it worked for them.

indicator.vip (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 06:17:28 PM

I suggest people using this indicator to start with $100. If you could make $1,000 out of it in 10 to 20 trades. You can probably trade with more money. Just take note when you are using higher capital, the more emotional you become because it's huge fucking amount of money to lose if you're wrong. And being emotional is a bad trader habit because you will sell bottoms and revenge trade which is also bad.

You should have a plan for managing your capital and divide your money with many trades, and you should commit with the signals of the indicators.
indicator.vip (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 06:33:27 PM

All of them are meant for 1H. Among the indicators you created which one works best? Can they all work together say you put the AMA indicator alongside with Extensive for validation?

I've like to see the crossover of this AMA and the plus sign of the Extensive together so it would be more powerful indicator for a month but I'd like to hear some more users proving it worked for them.

Yes 1H is the recommended time and you can use 5m when the coin is pumping.

here is our strategy to use the indicators together.
https://indicator.vip/page/strategies/
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 07:25:44 PM

I haven't really tried installing an indicator in tradingview myself, all I'm doing is just inserting the indicators that are premade already like the RSI and MacD. We're just editing the parameters of the MAs. I tried searching how to import an indicator to the tradingview platform seem hard to find. Can you tell us how to do it?

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 09:20:16 PM

The issue I have with most of these indicator is that they do lack behind the market and so most of them you just buy into a pump and they end up dumping on you. I have learnt my lessons with all these indicators and prefer to do the normal technical analysis than to use an indicator that ill rob me of my fund

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 12:09:37 AM

i just wondering how much i need to pay to continue the freetrial?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
indicator.vip (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 09:48:19 AM

I haven't really tried installing an indicator in tradingview myself, all I'm doing is just inserting the indicators that are premade already like the RSI and MacD. We're just editing the parameters of the MAs. I tried searching how to import an indicator to the tradingview platform seem hard to find. Can you tell us how to do it?

we will add the way to add our indicator in TradingView for beginner and will inform you soon.
indicator.vip (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 10:12:58 AM

The issue I have with most of these indicator is that they do lack behind the market and so most of them you just buy into a pump and they end up dumping on you. I have learnt my lessons with all these indicators and prefer to do the normal technical analysis than to use an indicator that ill rob me of my fund

You didn't use our indicators before, you can get a free 24 hours and make your back-test then decide.
indicator.vip (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 10:19:56 AM

i just wondering how much i need to pay to continue the freetrial?

did you check our website?
every indicator has a price
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1130

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 11:27:05 AM

What do i need to give to you for free trial? Is my email enough? Btw you should really put prices in here too, i now have to dig then trough your website.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄