Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:42:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Much WOW?!?!  (Read 746 times)
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 05:31:01 PM

I am very disappointed with what is happening with the development of ETH. despite the loud statements of the team, etc. we do not see any positive changes not in the technological plan and in no other way. I do not sell ETH now, but I definitely believe that we will not see ETH for $ 1,500 anymore. most likely this will never happen

We can see after Ethereum released 2.0 I think it will have a good movement and prices will continue to rise, and I am sure Ethereum will reach the highest level again in the next few months only now the price is low whether this is the effect of Christmas and holidays so Many sell it for holidays after Christmas.

It was always been a yearly speculation to say that ethereum's market price will surge up because of the forks and upgrades. Though, with the previous one, there aren't really a good indication of market price there. But I still believe that updates and upgrades do really impact the market greatly and it might not be readily noticeable, it could be experience in a slow phased market development.

You are right, Ethereum is one of the great crypto and is worth investing but sad to say that it didn't meet our expectation, but it is fine as it has been very grateful for all of us through the years and its journey is not yet done, so we can still have the chance as they are doing something to make it great, let's watch out.

Low level crypto exchanges and business are listing there platform at the train to move there business taken but ethereum at second level of cryptocurrency doesn't do anything to boom their business on cryptocurrency space.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 10:37:46 AM

I am very disappointed with what is happening with the development of ETH. despite the loud statements of the team, etc. we do not see any positive changes not in the technological plan and in no other way. I do not sell ETH now, but I definitely believe that we will not see ETH for $ 1,500 anymore. most likely this will never happen

We can see after Ethereum released 2.0 I think it will have a good movement and prices will continue to rise, and I am sure Ethereum will reach the highest level again in the next few months only now the price is low whether this is the effect of Christmas and holidays so Many sell it for holidays after Christmas.

It was always been a yearly speculation to say that ethereum's market price will surge up because of the forks and upgrades. Though, with the previous one, there aren't really a good indication of market price there. But I still believe that updates and upgrades do really impact the market greatly and it might not be readily noticeable, it could be experience in a slow phased market development.

You are right, Ethereum is one of the great crypto and is worth investing but sad to say that it didn't meet our expectation, but it is fine as it has been very grateful for all of us through the years and its journey is not yet done, so we can still have the chance as they are doing something to make it great, let's watch out.

Low level crypto exchanges and business are listing there platform at the train to move there business taken but ethereum at second level of cryptocurrency doesn't do anything to boom their business on cryptocurrency space.
Without doubting the potential of ethereum, it is good for new businesses to use ethereum for their development but we are most probably forgetting the main source behind the changes of digital coin market. Ethereum is not independent indeed. It needs bitcoin for many things. For instance, its gain in value. If altcoins are going through bearish market then it is definitely not their fault or choice. Just wait for the right moment.
albrots

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 03:26:20 AM

Ethereum has a good future because developers develop ethereum more sophisticated with the launch of ethereum 2.0 which will be held in 2020 shortly.
this will be a new history for ethereum and will certainly increase prices and make investors come and invest in ethereum.
ethereum does have a very good platform but for the development of the price I think it is still very difficult to go up because currently the supply of ethereum which still has no limits and is not proportional to demand will have a direct impact on the ethereum price problem.
Price development will follow every bitcoin movement. We know Etehreum is the best platform after Bitcoin and the most valuable altcoin after bitcoin.
The price development might increase slightly if the ethereum 2.0 platform has been launched.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: