Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 05:59:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: it's so hard trading my day now!  (Read 832 times)
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 05:01:49 AM

You look good on technical issues and are refusing to trade for a few time now you are trying to seek out where you made an error you'll determine what you probably did wrong then you'll do the proper thing something goes wrong due to your mistake, do what you are doing not understand that's vital now.

maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 06:04:44 AM

If you want to day trading, you can play safely trading, for example, you can buy at a low price, if the price increase at any price, as long as you can make a profit, you should sell that amount. Go back and do the same thing many times, I guess you can collect a big profit because when you can make a profit, and you can repeat the process, I am sure that your profit will become bigger. But that will depend on the coin you choose, and I think you can make a profit from selecting bitcoin as a day trading because bitcoin price moves to up and down and back to up again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1630

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 06:14:00 AM
Merited by DragonDance (1)

One of the common misconceptions is that "day trading" doesn't mean that you have to go out there and trade every day.

In fact most advanced traders would argue the majority of the days in a year are not interesting enough to trade a selected instrument...

You can trade on those days all the same, but the market will be so unpredictable, directionless and efficient that the reward to risk ratios would not justify taking most of the trades that day (there are exceptions to this tendency for certain strategies)...

By diversifying the products you are covering, you can increase your trading frequency; however naturally this would often entail a lot more work, research and analyses on your part...

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 06:24:10 AM

One of the common misconceptions is that "day trading" doesn't mean that you have to go out there and trade every day.

In fact most advanced traders would argue the majority of the days in a year are not interesting enough to trade a selected instrument...

You can trade on those days all the same, but the market will be so unpredictable, directionless and efficient that the reward to risk ratios would not justify taking most of the trades that day (there are exceptions to this tendency for certain strategies)...

By diversifying the products you are covering, you can increase your trading frequency; however naturally this would often entail a lot more work, research and analyses on your part...
That is correct, there is a misconception about day trading. If you are day trader it doesn't mean that everyday you will need to trade. I'm a full time trader and not all of times I'm trading cryptocurrencies. There are risks that should be consider after all, not all of traders are suitable in day trading. Identify first if your skills, personalities, and emotions are suitable in day trader or a passive trader.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 06:50:20 AM

If day trading is difficult for you, it may make sense to subscribe to the social networks of successful traders and simply copy their trades. In parallel, you need to analyze their tactics, learn their manner of trading. This is definitely better than trying to “invent the bike” and suffer losses.

Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 06:53:48 AM

the more difficult my day on trading day, some speculation and predictions that I make are always wrong, and to get profit now it is very difficult for me to get it, are there any other ways and ideas for me to increase my trading, so that I can get a little benefit , please advise and input by the big traders here or those who have more experience in day trading?
Unforunately no one can help you but yourself. Just a piece of advise, never give up if you're not successful right now because that's a part of learning and making yourself grow. Jusr because you didn't make it will today, it doesn't mean that you will not be great in the future. Focus on where it went wrong and build your solutions in order to stop that mistake to happen again.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 07:24:08 AM

If you want to day trading, you can play safely trading, for example, you can buy at a low price, if the price increase at any price, as long as you can make a profit, you should sell that amount. Go back and do the same thing many times, I guess you can collect a big profit because when you can make a profit, and you can repeat the process, I am sure that your profit will become bigger. But that will depend on the coin you choose, and I think you can make a profit from selecting bitcoin as a day trading because bitcoin price moves to up and down and back to up again.
How can this process go smoothly, if you start buying on that day, but the price doesn't go up but goes down, then you are at a loss and have to cut a loss. trading daily is not really as easy as you think, it must depend on this market a lot and not every day you have profit. Recently the market is too quiet and there is no signal to trade, at this stage most people prefer to hold short-term rather than trading daily. Trading daily is only suitable for the volatile market and you must know how to seize opportunities whenever the market drops or increases.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 08:00:35 AM

If day trading is difficult for you, it may make sense to subscribe to the social networks of successful traders and simply copy their trades. In parallel, you need to analyze their tactics, learn their manner of trading. This is definitely better than trying to “invent the bike” and suffer losses.
Yes, if you are having a bad time in times like these, you need to analyze what are others are doing so that you will learn the mistakes you are encountering and you may correct it by comparing your strategies with them. You can also read books about chart and candlestick reading or using macd. There is a lot of thinga that can improve your way of trading.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 08:06:23 AM

Maybe day trading for you isn't the right type of trading in the first place? It might sound tough but day trading isn't really for everyone and judging from the current market we have I don't think that everyone can profit from a bearish market like this especially if you don't have the money to do so. Day trading is something done by at least people who are veterans in analyzing charts and news and they are also highly at risk of losing money even if they are the best in the field. Why don't you try other trading methods like position trading or just hodling the crypto in the long run since it is really the most safer bet for someone who is a novice in the crypto market it is really fit for people who don't have a lot of cash to play with in the market.
But it is really hard to trade nowadays, the selling pressure is high and the whole cryptocurrency market in bearish market. There is no outliners so it is really hard to make a profit. Many people are using counter strategy, what it is means? counter trend strategy is you buying at bottome even the bear market is occurring. Trading is a process of learning so it is normal to experience tough time in it.

Yeah very hard, but if we will notice, there's a lot of traders out there who can still manage to win the trade, and they can still earn almost everyday. Anyway, that's the pros and cons of trading, if someone wins, the other side is at lost, so it will be up to us how we are going to win this bearish battle that there's a lot of people who becomes Rekt.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 09:44:42 AM

Market is side ways situation, in this condition your money will stuck. End of the year create speculation use wave to get better position in market, all market movement it just bait. I think you should leave trading ( for now ) and try investment/ staking strategy. Find stable coins that already has volume and release as private coin from exchanges. You still can get profit but long term period will test your patient. good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 09:49:35 AM

Yes, if you are having a bad time in times like these, you need to analyze what are others are doing so that you will learn the mistakes you are encountering and you may correct it by comparing your strategies with them. You can also read books about chart and candlestick reading or using macd. There is a lot of thinga that can improve your way of trading.
He need to review his trading strategy and analyze what has been going wrong and compares his losing trades with other traders and also you don't force yourself  to trade if there isn't any signal or set-up according to your plan this is a conception of some newbies day traders who believed in trading everyday regardless of the market conditions and ended up in a losing streaks.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Distinctin

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 12:01:50 PM

the more difficult my day on trading day, some speculation and predictions that I make are always wrong, and to get profit now it is very difficult for me to get it, are there any other ways and ideas for me to increase my trading, so that I can get a little benefit , please advise and input by the big traders here or those who have more experience in day trading?
Keep searching and find the reason for your losses. If you can find out which one and where then you're near to have the best way to make it right.
But as many people say, you can be a teacher if you're destined to be a teacher, if not then you don't have a chance...the same thing to be a trader.
You'll find it difficult cause I'd never know how eager you are to become a successful trader. If you want to improve then, you have to work harder than before.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1235

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 12:02:22 PM

Maybe day trading for you isn't the right type of trading in the first place? It might sound tough but day trading isn't really for everyone and judging from the current market we have I don't think that everyone can profit from a bearish market like this especially if you don't have the money to do so. Day trading is something done by at least people who are veterans in analyzing charts and news and they are also highly at risk of losing money even if they are the best in the field. Why don't you try other trading methods like position trading or just hodling the crypto in the long run since it is really the most safer bet for someone who is a novice in the crypto market it is really fit for people who don't have a lot of cash to play with in the market.
But it is really hard to trade nowadays, the selling pressure is high and the whole cryptocurrency market in bearish market. There is no outliners so it is really hard to make a profit. Many people are using counter strategy, what it is means? counter trend strategy is you buying at bottome even the bear market is occurring. Trading is a process of learning so it is normal to experience tough time in it.

Yeah very hard, but if we will notice, there's a lot of traders out there who can still manage to win the trade, and they can still earn almost everyday. Anyway, that's the pros and cons of trading, if someone wins, the other side is at lost, so it will be up to us how we are going to win this bearish battle that there's a lot of people who becomes Rekt.

The pros and cons is given since trading is totally risky option for people who wish to earn but eventually this is the most legit way to earn by now and to get those strategies and skills maybe best for him to listen to the people who successfully gain from their trades and learn with it and also analyze the situation which lead him to lose on his own trading mistakes and lastly maybe he should be able to became more innovative to learn new things on tradings since market condition became unpredictable recently so that he can win the bearish battle as you said and avoid to get rekt.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 12:25:49 PM

~snip~
That is why I'm not recommending the OP to do day trading anymore if he wants to take advantage of the price movements and is willing to have a short term paper loss than position trading or hodling will be the best thing he will do to profit in the market. Like I said in my first post day trading isn't really for everyone and you need to have lots of cash just to have an ideal gain for it to satisfy your expenses. Counter strategy only means if their traded didn't goes as plan and another opportunity arises the trader simply grabs it to avoid having any more losses in the market.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2268
Merit: 309

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 01:14:39 PM

Very hard to get profit with trading right now because almost every day bitcoin and altcoin price always down, when bitcoin and altcoin will be back to higher price and we easy to get profit with bitcoin and altcoin, every day we found bad news with bitcoin and give bad effect to make bitcoin and altcoin price have down, maybe we have wait several days later to start trading and easy earn much profit.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 01:39:28 PM

Very hard to get profit with trading right now because almost every day bitcoin and altcoin price always down, when bitcoin and altcoin will be back to higher price and we easy to get profit with bitcoin and altcoin, every day we found bad news with bitcoin and give bad effect to make bitcoin and altcoin price have down, maybe we have wait several days later to start trading and easy earn much profit.

So what we need right now is patience and planning. No matter what happens we will trade but right now is not the right time for that. We just need to wait for the season where we will benefit about the trading and when the prices have no problem.

Let's hope and continue to promote cryptocurrency in a some little way. By that, many will now use it to their transactions and now we can help each other gain profits.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 01:56:08 PM

Much better than trying things out from the scratch to where you don't know which path to take. It's really hard to find the right strategy if you will stay with the same manner that you do. Trying to extent your venue of resources and find the right team/people that will help you understand this business
more deeper. Sooner you'll find the right spice and be benefited from your hard work.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 02:08:00 PM

never try to believe in a speculation and prediction, use your knowledge to analyze in your own way. it was your first mistake, the second mistake is the definition of daily trading does not mean having to trade every day. the point is that you trade when you are sure of your analysis for the day and get enough profit.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 02:28:35 PM

never try to believe in a speculation and prediction, use your knowledge to analyze in your own way. it was your first mistake, the second mistake is the definition of daily trading does not mean having to trade every day. the point is that you trade when you are sure of your analysis for the day and get enough profit.
That would be all a mental and physical ability of a person.
Some say trading will sometimes play with luck and I believe it but couldn't think that we just rely on it. Luck will sometimes play and just what you've said...we better have our own market understanding as it will guide us to have a better result. Do things that you feel was right cause doubts will always lead to nothing.

STUDENTCOIN