Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:31:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveMines.com-The Bitcoin Minesweeper No Reg No KYC-Fast & Easy  (Read 2478 times)
LiveMines (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

LiveMines.com -- Don't hit the mines..

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 06:13:12 AM

EDIT October 18, 2020 :  With heavy heart we are putting our website on Auction as we won't be able to run it for the time. We have had quite the journey so far.

New Owner will get all complete ownership of the website with all customer data, account on Bitcointalk as well.

Interested Individuals can directly MESSAGE me here or leave their alternate contacts.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 06:27:00 AM

EDIT October 18, 2020 :  With heavy heart we are putting our website on Auction as we won't be able to run it for the time. We have had quite the journey so far.

Was it important to announce this sale and auction details here ? The players will lose the confidence as we do not know how will the new owner run the site and how much they can be trusted with our funds. After hearing this news, people will cash out their bankroll from the site and your site will lose the worth even before selling.
LiveMines (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 06:37:44 AM

Was it important to announce this sale and auction details here ? The players will lose the confidence as we do not know how will the new owner run the site and how much they can be trusted with our funds. After hearing this news, people will cash out their bankroll from the site and your site will lose the worth even before selling.

Couldn't find any proper place to put up this news/thread here. Currently we are the original owners and we will roll out announcement if ownership will be changed.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 06:53:11 AM

Its better to be transparent than to hide this information. Sooner or later, you would have known that site owner have been changed. So i think there is nothing wrong in telling this news.

Couldn't find any proper place to put up this news/thread here. Currently we are the original owners and we will roll out announcement if ownership will be changed.

Perhaps you can also place this information at the Auctions section of the forum and may get the buyer quickly.
LiveMines (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 06:57:15 AM

Its better to be transparent than to hide this information. Sooner or later, you would have known that site owner have been changed. So i think there is nothing wrong in telling this news.

Perhaps you can also place this information at the Auctions section of the forum and may get the buyer quickly.

Thank you, I will put up this information at Auctions page.
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 08:29:05 AM

Too bad to hear the news that the site is going for an auction what could be the reason why are you selling it?

It's better that you publicly stated that you are selling rather than selling it without the user knowing what's happening on behind.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 08:48:12 AM

Too bad to hear the news that the site is going for an auction what could be the reason why are you selling it?

It's better that you publicly stated that you are selling rather than selling it without the user knowing what's happening on behind.

Yes, everyone would like to know the purpose of the sale ? Are you busy enough not to handle the site anymore or the site is not profitable anymore to run?
Although i don't think any good gambling site could run in a loss. It's a profitable business.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 09:04:08 AM

As long as I remember this is the 2nd time for the owner put the site in an auction/for sale. They did the same thing previously but after several period of time, they decided to cancel it. The reason they said on the first auction is that there is sudden demise of the team member. Now they do it again, probably they think that the site is not getting enough traffic and they have limited funds to promote/advertise the site so they decide to put it into auction again. I'm not really sure if there will be potential buyer, but I think there will be some people who will be interested to buy if the price is reasonable enough.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 09:37:13 AM

As long as I remember this is the 2nd time for the owner put the site in an auction/for sale. They did the same thing previously but after several period of time, they decided to cancel it. The reason they said on the first auction is that there is sudden demise of the team member. Now they do it again, probably they think that the site is not getting enough traffic and they have limited funds to promote/advertise the site so they decide to put it into auction again. I'm not really sure if there will be potential buyer, but I think there will be some people who will be interested to buy if the price is reasonable enough.

I agree with that but my concern is will the users be able to trust the person or team who will buy it? I think that might result to trust issue since we all know that the owner of the website is not the original team.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 09:55:54 AM

I agree with that but my concern is will the users be able to trust the person or team who will buy it? I think that might result to trust issue since we all know that the owner of the website is not the original team.

Trust will be the first concern but if you want to try better put some a small amount and play, just enjoy the game by using a little amount of money and bet whenever the new management last long and gain a good trust to the community. I'm also skeptical about changes so maybe that's the least we can do for now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JohnBitCo

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 09:56:30 AM

Only the owners can tell why they are selling the site however do you have the evidence or link which showed that they tried to sale the site before also ?
Demise of a team member does not look a valid reason to sell the business.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 10:45:58 AM

Trust will be the first concern but if you want to try better put some a small amount and play, just enjoy the game by using a little amount of money and bet whenever the new management last long and gain a good trust to the community. I'm also skeptical about changes so maybe that's the least we can do for now.

It seems that it's the only way to test it out by transferring a small amount. We can't do anything about it though it's the team's decision to set the project for an auction.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
lebregone

Activity: 298
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 06:16:11 PM

I understand the owner that you are only doing it for transparency but they should also consider the players who are using their platform because there is a big possibility that the players will stop using their platform and worst cases they will abandon it.

If this scenario will likely to happen then the buyer will likely to face some problems in marketing the platform. This only one of the problems that the buyer will likely to face so I am sure that you will be facing some difficulties in selling your platform in this way.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 09:21:02 PM

It seems that it's the only way to test it out by transferring a small amount. We can't do anything about it though it's the team's decision to set the project for an auction.

Yes small amount for test is enough we should think about entertainment for a while and don't bet huge amount while the new owner is picking up a reputation in this industry.

Also it's sad to see the old owner plan to sold it since provably he can't support his site anymore, but let see the future owner performance if they can satisfy the gamblers here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 09:34:42 PM

Yes small amount for test is enough we should think about entertainment for a while and don't bet huge amount while the new owner is picking up a reputation in this industry.

Also it's sad to see the old owner plan to sold it since provably he can't support his site anymore, but let see the future owner performance if they can satisfy the gamblers here.
Its had to believe that the possible new owner make this site famous if they do saw on what happened on it when it was before into their possession but well it all matters with
the marketing and stuff because if we do really try to look on bigger picture, there are lots of mine games that can be found on known gambling sites which this one
will really be having a hard time to get recognition into the community but it will depend on the second owner on how he would handle it out.
This wont be simple considering the fierce competition into crypto gambling industry.

Lavander

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 09:22:43 AM

Wouldn't it be risky for the old users to use the platform if it was transferred to different person? Although we all know that the site is trusted we does not know about the new possible owner of the LiveMines.com. It looks like they're still operating until now I hope they will let us know if they have sold it to someone.
JohnBitCo

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 08:26:41 AM

Wouldn't it be risky for the old users to use the platform if it was transferred to different person? Although we all know that the site is trusted we does not know about the new possible owner of the LiveMines.com. It looks like they're still operating until now I hope they will let us know if they have sold it to someone.

I do not think it is sold yet otherwise OP would have informed us and also he would have removed the word SALE from the title.
We never know how the new person/party will handle the site and how much trusted they will be. But anyone who will be buying would pay the price, so we should assume that he will try to further improve the site and the business.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 09:11:20 PM

I do not think it is sold yet otherwise OP would have informed us and also he would have removed the word SALE from the title.
We never know how the new person/party will handle the site and how much trusted they will be. But anyone who will be buying would pay the price, so we should assume that he will try to further improve the site and the business.
Indeed and new ownership means the company would be putting more efforts and promotions probably to attract more users. I think they should open a thread in the auctions section maybe if they are really serious about selling selling their platform and they might find a lot of interested buyers.

I have never played here so I don't know how good the website and how many users play but really a running casino with decent number of players should be easy to sell or maybe have a partnership with someone and they can share revenue or something like that.

Suggestion to LiveMines.com team:
Please open a proper auction here if you wish - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=73.0
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 09:59:39 PM

It depends if they would announce it or not but as a legit business and having no issues back in the past then we can presume out that they would really do such thing about
letting the community know that the site had been bought and transferred into others hands.Its sad to look some gambling sites that doesnt able to get that much attention
or do fail to get some marketshare into this industry but well this is how investment do works neither it would really be a success or failure. Mines games arent really that
scarce anymore unlike into those Satoshimine days where you can rarely see such type of games but now there are lots who have been offering this type of game.

tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 06:23:36 AM

But, since they have posted about their sale at least they are giving chance for users to withdraw their money if they wish and if you don't trust the new owners which is normal as new hands are never as trusted as the old ones, then you can just withdraw and wait for the casino to grow again with the new owners.

I am really glad they did not had a hidden deal and sold the casino instead they are being honest and informing upfront that they are selling which in fact might bring the selling cost a bit down as someone might have wanted the website to be owned without letting anyone knowing and that would have retained all the user base as it is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: