Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:09:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Helios Protocol smart contract, decentralised web platform launches testnet  (Read 444 times)
Wombat001

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 03:49:18 AM

In my opinion the issue for smart contract platforms has always been scalability and cost. We all remember the crypto kitties incident with the eth network. Helios does not have this problem with it's side chains so you don't need to worry about the chain being congested. Low transaction fees, very fast and helios is a self funded community driven project. I will also mention the low energy consumption Helios uses compared to others as this is a big issues on many peoples mind.

vectisitch (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 01:24:50 PM

heres some discussion: the OP looks like a 3 year old did it Tongue
maybe you would get more interest in this if you showed even a more professional understanding of format and typing English words :/
how can you trust a platform that boasts about their hard coding skills, that has team members that cant even manage simple proofreading? Sad
"world beating features"  um, ok?what does that even MEAN?  spelling errors as well...
i still think Helios seems interesting, just hard to have faith in a team that cant even launch a professional OP :/

Hmm, interesting analysis there. So you decide on a project by a spelling error? I think theres more to it than that. Some people are better at some things than others.
I don't see any spelling errors in my post? Maybe you could point them out? And i am a native English speaker, because i happen to come from a country called England.
Banadony

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 08:03:48 PM

I discovered that Helios offered better and superb smart contract platform more than most blockchain platform that offers similar services. much better in transactions, network speed , execution and processing.  much better than EDS blockchain and host of others.
Abhijitsaha

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 08:07:28 PM

For any project to be hit one day all is need is consistency and hard work.
That's what i loved in Helios. The project is running 2+ years with self funding and consistent hard work of the core team members. Much love for this type of project ❤️
fitraok09
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009

TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 02:18:38 AM

I discovered that Helios offered better and superb smart contract platform more than most blockchain platform that offers similar services. much better in transactions, network speed , execution and processing.  much better than EDS blockchain and host of others.

Are you a developer?  have you do at least one or two or more skill in the following programming languages: blockchain, Node.JS + Web3.JS, PostgreSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Git, C#, C++, nor Python

please contact me, you can to be a helios developer. we will hire you
wave70

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 10:13:27 AM

The parallel blockchain idea and smart contracts handling looks very interesting. However I still think that real adoption will be what will make a crypto project a real winner. What are the plans of Helios to increase adoption?
joseit0

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 08:37:01 PM

the smart contract of Helios is better than others Platforms. Offer too a DAG Technology, Low Fees on transactions and much more, is a good project to see and use.
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 09:40:55 PM

The parallel blockchain idea and smart contracts handling looks very interesting. However I still think that real adoption will be what will make a crypto project a real winner. What are the plans of Helios to increase adoption?
I believe that creating certain features such as smart contracts and the dApp incubator among others will contribute to the adoption of this coin and make it more attractive to investors. Obviously, it's crucial to make sure that people know that such a coin exists (even inside the crypto world, it's easy for coins to not get the attention they deserve because there are too many of them) so promotion is important. Helios could become the next Ethereum and serve its users even better if it stays true to its purpose and is marketed right. Every single top 20 coin started out small.
vnmalireddy

Activity: 174

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 06:27:30 AM

All Looking good for Helios protocol, just waiting for launch of there smart Contract dApps, which will make all future dApps relay on HLS due to secure, high speed, and low fee transactions, Helios has potential to  out smart ETH soon
Jrmorgan87

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 12:25:43 AM

Helios Protocol (@HeliosPlatform)
Testnet Launch + Holiday Giveaway!

Deploy a Solidity DApp on the Helios Testnet and enter to win a 1 year subscription to any @jetbrains IDE of your choosing! Up to $500 USD value!

https:/[Suspicious link removed]/CUgu655Zbq

#DApps #Blockchain #Decentralized #Airdrop #Bounties

https://i.ibb.co/KD1mSJJ/EMVb-Tol-UEAEO105-jpg-large.jpg

The Advantage of deploying your dapp on Helios is that we have multiple blockchains, so scalability is not a problem. Every wallet has it's own blockchain and they are all connected by a dag system. Each dapp has it's own blockchain and soon you will be able to host your website on your blockchain making the need for a centralised server obsolete. With nodes all over the globe you will not have the problem of ddos attacks. We have very low fees and instant transactions because any transaction to or from your wallet is instantly sent instead of waiting for the next block. So blockages and slow downs are also non existant with Helios.
Come and try us and take full advantage of our dapp incubator program which helps you financially to deploy with us.
We have been constantly developing since the start and aim to become the go to platform for your dapps. We feel we have world beating features that will out perform any existing dapp platform wit hthe added benefit of a decentralised web.

Alri_17

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 09:26:04 PM

The helios procolo is committed to decentralization to give prominence to developers and users of its platform and what also makes it attractive is that it is based on dag technology, this makes it an excellent alternative to the ethernet platform. I saw that there is currently a campaign for developers with the opportunity to earn $500 for deploying their dapp in their tesnet, not bad.
riksen

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 08:51:26 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2020, 01:00:59 PM by riksen

If there are teams that will use the Dapps part of the Helios network. Helios will certainly become a large and strong network. But that is not enough to make the project successful. You also need a good team and a large community for that. Team is working hard to get there. Come and chat with the community on discord.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Anonymous Transactions! ➢ New Roadmap ★
[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[https://privcy.eu/]✅[Privacy-enabled and Secure.]✅
joseleo19

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 02:46:06 AM

I recommend you @HeliosPlatform  it is a consolidated project. Smart contract platform based on dag, side chains that make it infinitely scalable. Excellent developers and community
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: