Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:38:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum: Sinking ship or Sleeping Giant?  (Read 1676 times)
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 03:58:32 AM

As Ethereum marked the third anniversary of its genesis block on July 30th, has it made enough progress to ward off upstart challengers like EOS or Hashgraph, or just created a platform for them to leapfrog into the next generation of blockchain? So Ethereum good move slowly slowl.   
Too slow thay if they failed to make it good it will be worste investment for investors. Ethereum platform is good idea no doubt about it but the problem is the people using the platform . If vitalik cant control many tokens created using thier platform it will end nothing and it will lose interest of neq potential investors that is serious about thier investment.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 04:14:24 AM

Any intelligent insights on this forum? Not a pissing match, not a shitcoin shill session. Just honest feelings about Ethereum from other veterans in the space.
I wouldn't call it an intelligent insight but I was skeptical of alts, including ETH in 2019. After seeing how they still make crazy movement during this month, I'm eager to believe that some major alts like ETH does have a future in crypto. Especially looking at its development.

I'm not sure how the market will react to ETH going full PoS, maybe it is already priced in but I doubt so, anyway I like the spirit behind it, to stop wasting energy. I hope the development of Casper will be done within a year or two, this could give ETH a massive boost.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 08:20:28 AM

As Ethereum marked the third anniversary of its genesis block on July 30th, has it made enough progress to ward off upstart challengers like EOS or Hashgraph, or just created a platform for them to leapfrog into the next generation of blockchain? So Ethereum good move slowly slowl.   
Too slow thay if they failed to make it good it will be worste investment for investors. Ethereum platform is good idea no doubt about it but the problem is the people using the platform . If vitalik cant control many tokens created using thier platform it will end nothing and it will lose interest of neq potential investors that is serious about thier investment.
there are many Scam projects that make Ethereum a home, and this makes Ethereum's image worsen, I strongly agree if Vitalik makes regulations to prevent many scam projects, if it is done I am sure that ethereum will slowly recover
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 11:58:47 AM

I’ve been into Bitcoin since 2014. It’s always been my main thing, however I’ll admit I got swept up in the 2017 cycle and got burned on quite a few projects. I eventually consolidated back to 100% bitcoin.

Now I find myself in a situation where I really believe in Ethereum as the only other viable project. I’ve been accumulating Ether to the point where now I’m 80% BTC, 10% Eth and, 10% USDC (prepared to buy more BTC when the time is right).

I’m preparing for Eth 2.0 staking. I see all the Defi projects built on Eth. The stablecoins, the ecosystem. If Eth fell, it would bring a huge chunk of the crypto market down with it. So for this reason, I can’t see ethereum really disappearing. It’s the only crypto that I’ve actually used (I bought something with USDC, an ERC-20 token).

That said, I am concerned about those stolen $100million in Eth. That can depress the value of Eth for years. I’m concerned about the constant hard forking, the constant delay of Eth 2.0, and the general amateurish feeling of the project. I hate that Vitalik, and the ethereum foundation dumped their bags on people at the ATH.

Part of me wants to just sell my Eth for BTC and not look back. Another part of me wants to keep buying Eth as it goes down.

Any intelligent insights on this forum? Not a pissing match, not a shitcoin shill session. Just honest feelings about Ethereum from other veterans in the space.
As of now, we cannot still confirm that Ethereum is totally falling down cause it looked like that way back but all of a sudden, it was able to regain its position from being next on bitcoin. You should take it as an opportunity while Ethereum's value si still low to buy lots of it and wait for the value to increase as bitcoin halving occurs. Let us all stay optimistic about Eth because it has all the potential of becoming more successful in the future togethere with bitcoin.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 12:04:25 PM

Looking at the plans of Ethereum and developments coming up, I would say it is near to a sleeping man rather than giant. If we see a spring like before when all the new projects were choosing ETH for their coin, ETH will not go up. If new projects starts accepting the developments of ETH then we may see some movement. I would say the POS update will bring in at least some new members to the community.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 12:15:39 PM

Looking at the plans of Ethereum and developments coming up, I would say it is near to a sleeping man rather than giant. If we see a spring like before when all the new projects were choosing ETH for their coin, ETH will not go up. If new projects starts accepting the developments of ETH then we may see some movement. I would say the POS update will bring in at least some new members to the community.

Everything being equal, the switch to POS should bring in new Ethereum supporters and hence increase its value. If I say ETH is a sleeping giant, I won't be exaggerating since the developments so far are impressive, even though some Ethereum co-founder dumped a whooping sum which isn't cool. The future will tell anyway, we can't be very sure about our opinions in crypto.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 12:25:12 PM

Cheesy worries over holding will not amount to good, so, let's stop the worry and be focused to the positive side of Ethereum. We all know that, the development currently going in Ethereum network will need more time to prove its worth. Personally, am holding my portfolios, most especially that of the Ethereum.

Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 02:22:53 PM

◦ the switch to POS should bring in new Ethereum supporters and hence increase its value.
◦◦ the developments so far are impressive
◦◦◦ Ethereum co-founder dumped a whooping sum which isn't cool.
1, why POS is a proven fail, hundreds of pos coins created in 2014 where are the now, even the father of all started trading at $0.40 and now years later halved in price https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/peercoin/
2, how so? still unlimited supply, switch to pos suppose to happen at beginning of 2018 now 2020 and still has not happened, scaling not sorted lots of talk talk talk no action
3, well he knows whats up

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 04:26:40 PM

I lost hope with etehreum can back to higher price because until today I never see new update from ethereum team and owner with new way how to make eth back with higher price, although last month have update news with system upgrade but etehreum keep stable with lower price and never move on to higher price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: