Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 11:25:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RUP] - RupayaCoin ★ Scrypt - Experimental Coin for South Asia★  (Read 46382 times)
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:54:12 PM

sab se bada rupayya Cheesy

CryptoPools putting a pool up @ rup.cryptopools.com

Rupayai ko bada banana hai bro, kuch karo  Grin
aha hum kar rahe hai. the pools are moving servers just now so we can put some new ones up and earn some rupayai

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:24:41 PM

Why would you even want to mine such come-fast-go-faster coin? Better invest your mining power in some coin that has some future.

Your input was greatly required, thank you for sharing your wisdom with us.

Then would you please throw some light on your plans to keep the coin alive, my lord?

DNTTS

Ok, here is the plan !

I will go on every exchange where RUP is trading and buy all the sell orders. Pump the coin, crate some hype around the coin, and then you guys can make good money.

Are you guys in ?
lol Grin
Bagus23

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Love Cryptocoin ~

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:37:34 PM

good coin  Grin

I'll see how far this money will go. Grin

:3
jgaspar

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:45:03 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2014, 07:07:32 PM by jgaspar

I really liked this coin when it come out, great logo, looked promising, unfortunately has lost momentum!

One way to start this coin again would be a giveaway, not like a faucet or some RUP here and there... more like a distribution.

Something along the lines of the PoS coins recently launched, the mechanism I  mean...not the total quantity!

If DEV takes part of his premine and distribute it , let's say 5000 RUP to 250  persons, not an insignificant amount if we consider this coin potential.

It will take some time to gather a 250 person list, and people will talk about it regaining interest in this coin.

True DEV will lose a part of his premine, but its better to have 70% of something than 100% of nothing.

Clearly something has to be done to get this coin talked and mined again! and giving coins usually works!
rupayacoin (OP)

Activity: 387
Merit: 258

RUP Developer

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 08:53:55 PM

I really liked this coin when it come out, great logo, looked promising, unfortunately has lost momentum!

One way to start this coin again would be a giveaway, not like a faucet or some RUP here and there... more like a distribution.

Something along the lines of the PoS coins recently launched, the mechanism I  mean...not the total quantity!

If DEV takes part of his premine and distribute it , let's say 5000 RUP to 250  persons, not an insignificant amount if we consider this coin potential.

It will take some time to gather a 250 person list, and people will talk about it regaining interest in this coin.

True DEV will lose a part of his premine, but its better to have 70% of something than 100% of nothing.

Clearly something has to be done to get this coin talked and mined again! and giving coins usually works!

I like your idea, I am ready to do it, can you get the ball rolling ?

Rupaya
jgaspar

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 09:44:30 PM

I've sent you a PM
marquix

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 04:34:45 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 04:47:53 PM by marquix

Ahh great, coin looks promising.
Will definitely mine it!

region coins don't make sense, the nature of Bitcoin and Crpyto currencies is being a worldwide thing for everyone to use and to be NEUTRAL.

Also, not looking too good if coins start with ONLY a Windoze wallet and nothing more prudent (unless the entire coin is aimed at dumb Microsoft users anyway).

Greatly in favour of competing currencies and, thus, some viable Altcoins, I don't see too much sense in this one. It offers nothing that Litecoin, Peercoin or some reasonable existing Altcoin didn't already have, so why bother? (And no, I do NOT see ANY similarities to PoS coins either, especially as this one is PoW and clearly wasting more hashing power and is not a low-energy coin like PPC, MINT, Ecocoin, YAC, ECC in any way.) If the free market lets it fail, then so be it. One can try and push it, bribe people to revive it, or subsidise it any other way but in light of the large number of better and more complete coin solutions out there one should not bee too disappointed if it does not get off the ground.

This is not really some shit coin (nor a scam etc etc) but, just like Maplecoin, Germanycoin, Eurocoin, or eUSD, this coin is not needed either, it's not convincing and unfortunately not very well thought through. It may be best to focus on the promising ones already in existence and get on those bandwagons instead.

HD video & photography. Check out some of my photos covering Bitcoin and Crypto topics http://marquix.net/try/btc-tech-photos/ or my FREE eBook reviewing fully Whitehat e-mail and list-building tools http://marquix.net/try/whitehat-email-marketing/ here!
Read Bitcoin & Alt coin news, decentralization, Peer-to-Peer economy articles, financial innovation with Crypto tech on http://www.bitcoinFinancial.info/bitcoin-business/.
rupayacoin (OP)

RUP Developer

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 09:08:12 PM

Will definitely mine it!

region coins don't make sense, the nature of Bitcoin and Crpyto currencies is being a worldwide thing for everyone to use and to be NEUTRAL.

Also, not looking too good if coins start with ONLY a Windoze wallet and nothing more prudent (unless the entire coin is aimed at dumb Microsoft users anyway).

Greatly in favour of competing currencies and, thus, some viable Altcoins, I don't see too much sense in this one. It offers nothing that Litecoin, Peercoin or some reasonable existing Altcoin didn't already have, so why bother? (And no, I do NOT see ANY similarities to PoS coins either, especially as this one is PoW and clearly wasting more hashing power and is not a low-energy coin like PPC, MINT, Ecocoin, YAC, ECC in any way.) If the free market lets it fail, then so be it. One can try and push it, bribe people to revive it, or subsidise it any other way but in light of the large number of better and more complete coin solutions out there one should not bee too disappointed if it does not get off the ground.

This is not really some shit coin (nor a scam etc etc) but, just like Maplecoin, Germanycoin, Eurocoin, or eUSD, this coin is not needed either, it's not convincing and unfortunately not very well thought through. It may be best to focus on the promising ones already in existence and get on those bandwagons instead.

I appreciate the effort you put in for writing this essay.

Rupaya
supervine

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:26:10 PM

This coin can be monitored and send alert of price changes in android app Crypto Coins Manager, as like all other coins. Use it for free.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=halfprice.coinmanager

Best android app for crypto: Crypto Coins Manager
All coins, prices, tendencies, price change alerts, favorite coins, mining profitability &much more
SeaSoul

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:44:40 PM

Don't mine on http://rup.sumpool.com/ ! Scam pool!
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:55:08 PM

Will definitely mine it!

I appreciate that you didn't bash at him for posting the real reason while the coin is failing.

The problem is that it doesn't bring anything new to the community but also it drives away a lot of people with it's name and it's somewhat nation flavor.

Sorry , but the cryptos are not designed to be used in a closed environment and not to be labelled as us or india only either.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
rupayacoin (OP)

RUP Developer

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 01:22:30 PM

Will definitely mine it!

I appreciate that you didn't bash at him for posting the real reason while the coin is failing.

The problem is that it doesn't bring anything new to the community but also it drives away a lot of people with it's name and it's somewhat nation flavor.

Sorry , but the cryptos are not designed to be used in a closed environment and not to be labelled as us or india only either.

This coin is not going to die, I will start mining it myself when there are no miners and distribute it to everyone.

Rupaya
rupayacoin (OP)

RUP Developer

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 01:25:11 PM

How did they scam you ?

Rupaya
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:14:37 PM

Is there any plan or effort to market this to Indian (etc) media and general public? I think there is potential for coins of this flavor with the general public. At first I thought of cryptocurrencies solely in terms of technical characteristics, but the success of coins with loyalty/interest factors (dogecoin, auroracoin, blackcoin, etc.) has swayed me somewhat on that point. But coins like this need to be introduced to the wider public rather than tossed to the usual alt-coin wolfpack.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
brooklynite

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:10:17 AM

This coin is not going to die, I will start mining it myself when there are no miners and distribute it to everyone.

This is a good coin and here to stay in my opinion. Coins usually have a quiet period then come out with noise.
SeaSoul

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:13:07 PM

How did they scam you ?
They didn't pay a coin, which i mine (>40k)
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:47:43 AM

How did they scam you ?

Was it RupayaCoin or some other coin?
SeaSoul

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:13:01 AM

How did they scam you ?

Was it RupayaCoin or some other coin?
Rupaya
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:22:57 PM

Thanks for the heads-up! Will stay away from that pool.
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:50:03 PM

Need to get this on a major exchange - Bittrex is just dead and Allcrypt even deader. This is one of those coins you can pick up for a few satoshi and then make a killing later when it gets any kind of attention.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: