Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:09:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I will withdraw funds from your problematic crypto exchange accounts. 90% yours  (Read 113 times)
Project.Mizq (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 09:01:08 PM

I provide assistance services with the accounts you have available, from which you need to withdraw funds, but you cannot do this for reasons beyond your control.
These include
1. 2fa
2. a request from the security service of documents that you do not have the ability to provide. (need passport data holder)

Individual approach, we do not work with all exchanges (for clarification, write to PM)
Working conditions, divide the account balance 90/10% (90% yours)
Opening hours on one account from several hours to several weeks (it all depends on the exchange and the specific situation)

For contacts, and for all other questions, write PM
Project.Mizq (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 05:08:29 PM

I provide assistance services with the accounts you have available, from which you need to withdraw funds, but you cannot do this for reasons beyond your control.
These include
1. 2fa
2. a request from the security service of documents that you do not have the ability to provide. (need passport data holder)

Individual approach, we do not work with all exchanges (for clarification, write to PM)
Working conditions, divide the account balance 90/10% (90% yours)
Opening hours on one account from several hours to several weeks (it all depends on the exchange and the specific situation)

For contacts, and for all other questions, write PM

Everything is working. 1 customer already fixed his issue with me from localbitcoins, if you need proof pm me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: