Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 09:12:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CRUXPay- Crypto Experience Redefined  (Read 116 times)
CRUXPay (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 08:34:22 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2019, 11:08:41 AM by CRUXPay

Hi Community,

We are happy to announce the launching a new project CRUXPay. A step to Redefined Crypto Experience. Link any blockchain address to a human-readable name, and let users interact with each other and dApps with ease.

What is CRUXPay?
CRUXPay is a decentralised protocol for blockchain naming and payment system. It enables users to create CRUX ID which can be linked to the user’s blockchain addresses. Using CRUX ID users will be able to send, receive and request payment. Additionally, users will be able to securely connect to any service/dApps on any device anywhere in the world.

How to create CRUX ID?
Below are the steps for creating CRUX ID:
  • CREATE: Create human readable IDs linked to your wallet.
  • LINK: Link any blockchain asset address, secured by Bitcoin Hash Power.
  • PAY: Pay to users and services seamlessly with 0% error.

Why Integrate Crux Protocol?
  • BRANDING: CRUX protocol allows wallets to act as a user's identity in the crypto ecosystem. These IDs are unique for a wallet (alice@mywallet.crux), allowing users to share their wallet ID with other users and services.
  • MONETIZATION: The fee collected from services to pull payments from users or to send payment requests to them, would be shared with wallets fulfilling the requests.
  • STICKINESS: Wallet ID acts as a user's identity in the crypto world allowing him to interact with other users and services with ease. Changing a wallet would require creating a new ID, hence creating a barrier for the user to switch wallets (similar to email ids)
  • CROSS WALLETS: CRUX protocol resolves crypto assets across wallets using a unique asset list, allowing users to transfer funds without error. The protocol itself handles all the currency/symbol mismatch and resolves them seamlessly.

We are currently Integrated with ZELCORE and MAGNUM. You can read more about the integrations in below articles:
https://medium.com/@cruxpay/launching-cruxpay-5d9dcd1dfc28
https://medium.com/@cruxpay/cruxpay-is-live-in-mangum-wallet-ee6d981080ce

You can check the site: https://cruxpay.com.

If you have any queries, please reach out to us on Telegram at http://t.me/cruxpay or email us to contact@cruxpay.com.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18640

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 08:57:44 AM

I can't create an account without first logging in via either Facebook and Google. Since I have an account with neither of these this means it's impossible for me to use your service, but more importantly, these are the two absolute worst offenders in terms of tracking, data mining, and privacy invasion. Why would anyone want to give these companies (and by extension, hundreds of other companies and government agencies) a direct link to their crypto activities?

Furthermore, this encourages long-term address reuse, since as you say, it creates a barrier to switching to a new wallet or address. Again, this is bad for privacy.

I also don't agree with your assertations that typing in an email address is inherently safer than copying and pasting an address. There is plenty of scope to make a mistake while typing an email address, both in the person typing out their own address to give to someone else and also in the sender typing the receiver's address. There is the same risk of addresses being altered or changed by malware while being communicated between parties, and everyone should still be double checking the address before hitting send, just as they would with a copy and pasted address.
CRUXPay (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 02:22:16 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2019, 11:09:07 AM by CRUXPay

Hi o_e_l_e_o,

Thanks for checking out the service. You do not need to create an account to use CRUXPay. The account option is give for Wallets and services to configure the CRUX protocol in their System. As a user you will CRUXPay from the wallet which has integrated us.

CRUXPay does not encourage long term address reuse by its design it has functions which the wallets can use to update the addresses once the previous has received funds.

CRUXPay is basically built on top of Blockstack. The CRUX ID are decentralized and in the complete control of the owner of the CRUX ID. During the CRUX ID setup a private key from the seed of the wallet is hashed with the CRUX ID and stored on the Bitcoin Blockchain so, only the person who owns the seed can temper it and also can map the addresses of the crypto assets with CRUX ID. No one else in the world can modify or change your address mapped with your CRUX ID.

The integration of CRUXPay is going on with multiple wallets and it is already live with ZelCore wallet and Magnum wallet. I request you to please use CRUXPay in any of these wallets and share your valuable feedback.
CRUXPay (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 05:31:12 PM

CRUXPay is Integrated Into Guarda Wallet

We are thrilled to announce the integration of CRUXPay in Guarda Wallet, one of the reputed cryptocurrency wallets managing over 45 blockchain platforms and hundreds of crypto assets. This integration will enable the wallet users to experience cryptocurrency payments in an easy and seamless manner by sending and receiving cryptos through a human-readable, unique CRUX ID.

About Guarda Wallet

Guarda Wallet is one of the leading crypto wallet providers in the crypto space, which enables the users to send, receive, buy, exchange, and store crypto assets in a custody-free, multicurrency wallet. Guarda wallet is available in all kinds of platforms, be it mobile (Android and iOS), desktop, web, and chrome extension versions. Guarda enables you to stake coins in a secure, non-custodial platform, with an aim to intensify optimum user experience. Guarda has successfully bridged the gap between fiat and crypto by having an option to buy a variety of cryptocurrencies with fiat currencies.

About CRUXPay

CRUXPay enables users to interact with blockchain-based systems with ease by allowing users to create human-readable IDs (CRUX ID) linked to their wallets. These IDs act as users’ identities in the crypto ecosystem, allowing them to send and receive funds, request payments, authorize payments, and link dApps with their wallets securely and seamlessly. CRUX uses the decentralized Blockstack Naming Service (BNS), which enables a unique identity management system. CRUX aims to bridge the gap between the wallets and the applications by establishing the ownership of a private key to a human-readable name.

For CRUX Integration docs visit: https://docs.cruxpay.com

If you have any queries, please reach out to us on Telegram at http://t.me/cruxpay or email us to contact@cruxpay.com.

https://medium.com/@cruxpay/cruxpay-is-integrated-into-guarda-wallet-91ff7d69263
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 3789

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2020, 11:27:52 PM

It has become complicated for me. Does the user have to use https://cruxpay.com/ or a certain number of wallets to send BTC using Crux ID? Huh
How to be a decentralized protocol, and can you change the addresses?
I can only link one address, how does this contribute to privacy?

Yes, you can recover your CRUX ID if you lose access to your wallet as your ID is directly linked to your wallet seed itself.
I did not understand this phrase How can I restore access? Will the support team give me that, or do I need to keep the seeds? If it is through seeds, there is no real benefit "in short, a means to shorten address."

Why isn't the idea like this: I create an account, get an ID (XXXX@cruxpay.com,) copy all of my addresses into that identifier, when I want to send and receive, I insert the identifier and get all the addresses.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: