Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:18:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 💻Kakatua Bounty Management Services💻  (Read 157 times)
kakatua (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 09:27:08 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2020, 03:41:31 PM by kakatua

i am jahid, CEO of Kakatua management Platform. I am Bounty manager On the Bitcointalk Forum.  If you interested to Run Bounty, please let me know. I think if you run a bounty from bitcointalk, your project will be profitable....
I can run traditional bounty campaigns such as Signature campaigns, Social Media campaigns, and even Content Creation campaigns.
I can also facilitate and manage Airdrops & Airdrops Bot

What is a bounty program?

Bounty programs has become a major part of online marketing for blockchain based projects. Startups from all around the world are offering tokens, digital money, cryptocurrency or cash for digital marketers to promote their project from their homes.

Community Service Project

ANN Post Service

Bounty Service

Contract Us
💠 💠 💠 💠
kakatua (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 01:35:01 PM

Reserved