Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEOs  (Read 390 times)
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 02:55:37 PM

I believe the IEO boom has come and gone, the only ones that are still around today are either destined to fail entirely, or will not generate the quick ROI that was typically associated with early IEOs—such as those launched on the Binance Launchpad.

The next crowdfunding boom will likely be the proliferation of security token offerings (STOs). However, since these are regulated practices, I wouldn't expect that any of the major exchanges will be offering them any time soon, since these seem to be content with skirting regulations.
We need something better than STO, as a matter of fact STO history since release was so bad and no single STO project was successful, how about the new Japanese fundraising platform called IMO? I feel it's really going to be big in 2020

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 05:28:17 PM

Now the most promising and safe way to participate in IEO is to simply buy BNB and HOLD them on Binance and wait for you to be lucky and your lottery ticket will be a winner. I don’t even consider other options for participating in IEO because they are too risky. I don’t want to lose my money just by buying coins on IEO.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 05:32:29 PM

IEO increase have passed, science even Binance IEOs are not giving so great profit, but for me, it is still safe to tart part in IEOs on big exchanges like Binance or Huobi, only in few cases, you will lose some money, but in general they are still profitable.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 05:40:12 PM

IEO increase have passed, science even Binance IEOs are not giving so great profit, but for me, it is still safe to tart part in IEOs on big exchanges like Binance or Huobi, only in few cases, you will lose some money, but in general they are still profitable.

I love the IEO of Bitforex they call it turbo, the investors are gaining so much from it and their turbo IEO is almost sold out in just few seconds, that's why I am also making sure that I am participating on it. Anyway, IEO is really a good one compare to IEO, but it does not guarantee at all that you will earn so much from it, it still depends on the project and market.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 05:49:45 PM

There is.
Some got really lucky joining the right project and some just didnt.
Me? I earned like 1 ETH for joining an IEO bounty for just a signature campaign before.
Somehow it is okay for me.

The good thing is they still paid everyone in it.
There is still hope.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 05:56:00 PM

I think IEO is just a market trend or it can be said as a market cycle, coming and going. perhaps the presence of IEO will not last long or only to compensate for ICO projects that are vulnerable to fraud. on the other hand maybe only smart people can take big advantage when joining a good IEO.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 06:02:03 PM

Anybody here who had a great experience with IEOs? It's been months since I've joined an IEO and I didn't have a good experience yet (bounties). Let me know if there is any hope in here.
Some say that IEO on Binance is good for investment. Maybe this is estimated based on the success of the project. But you have to make sure in advance whether the coin will be listed on the Binance exchange. Because, IEO on Binance, not necessarily exchanges are also in Binance.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 06:31:42 PM

I think IEO is just a market trend or it can be said as a market cycle, coming and going. perhaps the presence of IEO will not last long or only to compensate for ICO projects that are vulnerable to fraud. on the other hand maybe only smart people can take big advantage when joining a good IEO.
Without a scheme that can make a difference between projects here, end of every trends will be like ICO and IEO. I mean, this must be something that scammers or shitmakers can't reach. Something that shows which project can belong to which class. Otherwise, the IEO started by Binance is now more widespread on shit exchanges.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 06:54:47 PM

Anybody here who had a great experience with IEOs? It's been months since I've joined an IEO and I didn't have a good experience yet (bounties). Let me know if there is any hope in here.
IEO's once again are ICOs with assurance of getting listed. There are certain exchange who are able to successfully make significant ICOs like Binance and Huobi but most of the IEOs which happen on small exchanges really go wasted for nothing. Most of them aren't even able to reach their soft cap which the reason why people these days aren't having very good experience with Bounties. Moreover once again IEOs focus was not to make better projects but to just ensure that they raise higher fund because people were not trusting them with a Project which doesn't even gives them the ability to sell the tokens. I feel IEOs are not at all an improvement over ICOs. They are just reshaped bundles of the same thing.
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 06:56:52 PM

People are not very move about IEO for now because of many failures, exchange the ones done and supported by major exchanges. Some exchanges just use some strategy to hype their IEO and offer some support to ensure it gives profit, for the time being, this can be regarded as a form of higher Ponzi. For the Tokoin IEO conducted on kucoin, it delivered very well to its investors.
oscarftw

Activity: 573

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 06:59:13 PM

Never IEO hadn't supported by only investors. This is just force for success. Old investor participate in IEO for short time profits then price is suddenly down. Very low bounty allocation for bounty hunters which projects will have top exchange IEO. In comparison for bounty hunting, ICO is much better than IEO.
Cheatbtt

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 07:06:27 PM

for me personally do not have great experience when participating with IEO, but many say that IEO listed on a large exchange such as BINANCE is very profitable for investment. but on the other hand I think any form of project investment depends on the success of the project itself.
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 08:35:36 PM

are you a bounty hunter who promotes the IEO project. some IEO projects do not come to the attention of traders when tokens are registered on the exchange because they operate IEO in small exchanges. but if you join the IEO binance launchpad of course you will get high roi when tokens are traded. maybe your experience should be explained in detail so everyone understands.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 09:12:13 PM

IEO isn't enticing investors and everyone anymore because they have lost hugly and for bounty it isn't certain because they promote projects that runs IEO or maybe any exchange wants to do bounty, let's see how next year will actually be in crypto market if we will continue sales through IEO or other possible means.

Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 02:53:16 AM

I once joined ieo once at the right time. Giving me quite a profit.
But after that, I stopped and thought that ieo is now nothing more than an ico which is only done directly on the exchange. In the sense that investor profits cannot be predicted or guaranteed by the developer. And I think this is the same thing as gambling. And instead, I consider this to be a scam because it disappoints investors.
Therefore I think the ieo era will end soon.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 03:15:03 AM

IEO has been strong for several months and until now suddenly it has disappeared. The leading exchanges in the current market no longer have any IEO activity, It seems that the bear market has affected too much of this market and it makes the new IEOs are not as profitable as before. If the current bear market continues, I think IEO will die just like an ICO
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1664

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 03:26:42 AM

Obviously I haven't joined any bounties. However, for those who have joined IEO bounty, there not much difference with the rest of the projects out there. Even though there are craze about IEO around April, the results are just the same. Probably hunters are not getting paid on time and it will take months and months of waiting. The only people who make money on IEO is those who have huge capital to invest as an early investors and get out on time. But it seems the IEO hype has died down already and most of them are in the negative, so no difference at all, sad to say.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 04:07:05 AM

IEO has been strong for several months and until now suddenly it has disappeared. The leading exchanges in the current market no longer have any IEO activity, It seems that the bear market has affected too much of this market and it makes the new IEOs are not as profitable as before. If the current bear market continues, I think IEO will die just like an ICO
Since some IEO projects too now are also having difficulties to remain as a good investment, we see some exchanges simply allows projects to be listed without screening whether those projects are legit or will have plenty of use. It seems to be like ICO which it's time already passed by. What we really need now is a good project that can change the game whether it will be through ICO or IEO, but forts we need to have a better adoption of altcoins and in bitcoin to give chance to the old and new projects to survive in this volatile market.

bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 06:56:27 AM

What you say is true. IEO has now begun to fade. I have visited several of the most popular exchanges, but I don't find IEO active there, except at low exchanges, there are still many IEOs that are active, but I don't believe that IEO is low.
It could be this is also due to the impact of the market that continues to fluctuate so that investors no longer invest first in IEO, or it could also be because of the rampant scamer that occurs so that investors prefer silence.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 08:30:05 AM

Thats why this IEO scheme should stop and not promoting it in popular exchange , becuase if its failed  the trust rating of that exchange will also be affected . In the end many traders will leave that exchange because of the lost they experience and they will never trust that exchnage again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: