Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:24:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Listing of DT Ranking Pipeline / Signature Campaigns  (Read 627 times)
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 12121

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 11:14:18 AM

Relevance of this data to the forum? I don't know, probably none lol
There's no real relevance, but it is interesting although I do think there was another thread a while back that provided the same data--or maybe it's my imagination playing tricks on me. 

Go Chipmixer!  That's basically the relevance.  They have the best campaign and recruit the finest members from the forum, and I'm not being biased or anything (LOLLY-LOL). 

And hey, there are a lot of good members in the Yobit campaign, too.  It's unfortunate that there aren't as many campaigns these days and that good members have to settle for that one, but whatever.  The forum as a whole is probably better off with fewer campaigns anyway, but good posters deserve a spot in good campaigns, and it's too bad there aren't more spots in Chipmixer.  You just have to get a little bit lucky on top of being a quality poster and at least somewhat trusted.

It feels like you're applying for a job  Cheesy

You're one of the top posters so if its what you want, then it would surely be well deserved !!

Then again, i'm with the xhomerx10 HAT campaign Tongue note its very hard to get in there ass well only the finest of the finest posters can get one on there head, DAMN loyce achieved that one and a chipmixer, he must be some kind of alien or something.

Also I have heard the HAT campaign will demanding some RL military drills and stuff, need to film upload provide to then get granted a HAT from xhomerx10 ...... Its only that what i'm hearing, I might be wrong....

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
bitserve (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1464

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 12:08:59 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2019, 12:21:44 PM by bitserve

It will be good if you include the avatar campaign too.

It's an interesting idea but... Is there any "avatar-only / no signature" campaign?

Unless that is going to show more members participating in (avatar?) campaigns that are NOT in signature campaigns I am not sure that would give any additional "useful" information... But yeah, maybe I will do it even if just to see if it shows any inconsistencies.

I have also thought about including an additional column with the Personal Message of each member. In most cases it has nothing to do with my aim (overview of participation in signature campaigns) but might come handy to view them all at once in the same list.

What is the difference between "https://t.me/FastExRobot" and "YOBIT GET700" please? I don't understand...

For all practical purposes: NONE.

I have them on separate columns because the signatures don't match EXACTLY and I want to know why. In the case of the YOBIT GET700 campaign and those identified by the Keyword FastExRobot, even if they belong to the same campaign the code is completely different. Probably different versions of the same signature.

"Signature Campaign" results are obtained by perfect match (md5sum) of the signatures, "Signature Guess" column are identified by simple keyword match and I can't guarantee what they are wearing is 100% a "valid" signature. Although weird, they could even be wearing just the used keyword on their signatures and "shitting" on the "sponsor". I don't manually/visually check the signatures, except for debugging purposes.

I don't know script/tool you use, but regex would solve this problem. Few example

Code:
([a-z1-9]+)
\?\=[a-z1-9]+

I am using bash. So yes, I am already using regex. It's just that at first I was looking for a (md5) duplicate match to speed up the initial detection of campaign signatures without me involved in looking for keywords and adding them manually.

Flying Hellfish is in the FortuneJack campaign... somehow you missed that one.

Yup, I used the wrong keywords to identify the "majestic" campaign. Thanks!

It's fixed now, but I haven't updated the OP. Will do when I make sure there are no more missing matches.

omfg gmaxwell removed his sig
for a long time it read 'bitcoin will not be compromised'
so either the danger is now over
or the canary has tweeted and it has been compromised
tertium non datur?
thanks a fucking lot
'bit-serve'

Yer welcome Lasty Tongue

Hmmm, that looks like an interesting (and similarly useless) project indeed... a signature change monitor, with weekly updates!

Great for us WO'ers that rarely have the chance to view each others signatures in plain sight!

Will think about it... and probably do nothing lol

There's no real relevance, but it is interesting although I do think there was another thread a while back that provided the same data--or maybe it's my imagination playing tricks on me.  

Go Chipmixer!  That's basically the relevance.  They have the best campaign and recruit the finest members from the forum, and I'm not being biased or anything (LOLLY-LOL).  

And hey, there are a lot of good members in the Yobit campaign, too.  It's unfortunate that there aren't as many campaigns these days and that good members have to settle for that one, but whatever.  The forum as a whole is probably better off with fewer campaigns anyway, but good posters deserve a spot in good campaigns, and it's too bad there aren't more spots in Chipmixer.  You just have to get a little bit lucky on top of being a quality poster and at least somewhat trusted.

It feels like you're applying for a job  Cheesy

You're one of the top posters so if its what you want, then it would surely be well deserved !!

Then again, i'm with the xhomerx10 HAT campaign Tongue note its very hard to get in there ass well only the finest of the finest posters can get one on there head, DAMN loyce achieved that one and a chipmixer, he must be some kind of alien or something.

Also I have heard the HAT campaign will demanding some RL military drills and stuff, need to film upload provide to then get granted a HAT from xhomerx10 ...... Its only that what i'm hearing, I might be wrong....

Not that I really know or anything, but I do have "the feeling" that The Pharmacist is already on Chipmixer Tongue

I do agree he does need a HAT though. And even that I think to remember xhomerx graciously presented him with one, which he is not currently wearing for undisclosed reasons. That being the case would be a real shame. Nah, probably I am wrong and he just needs one, yeah.

19VBmRQVqrtNTGiwngZutwREagcKxJgVZM
FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 03:43:40 PM

To understand which campaign has the largest number of the most trusted participants, just look at the payment. The higher the payment , the better the participants.
Only the worst companies give preference to the number of participants rather than their quality.
bitserve (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1820

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 07:30:41 PM

@FontSeli Agreed. That's why I wasn't really expecting anything surprising, just wanted a more detailed and clear overview.

----

On other "news", I think the parser is now complete enough and have decided to run it against the 300 most merited users extracted from DdmrDdmr's spreadsheet
 at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4428616.msg39521119#msg39521119.

I was in doubt if this was the most appropriate subforum for posting this thread, but now that I won't be even using the (Loyce's) DT ranking list as input but the most merited users (even if many/most are in both) I am more confident that won't belong in here.... so what would be the appropriate section for that list? Maybe META? Or is there any more specific subsection?

19VBmRQVqrtNTGiwngZutwREagcKxJgVZM
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898

Clueless!

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 05:46:09 PM

well. the signature campaign you have for Searing is wrong. I'm with Yobit.

I tried Chipmixer...but was told that at Legendary and only 23 Trusts on my profile that it was not enough to get into the Chipmixer campaign these days.

Indeed, as far as I know the ONLY two campaigns that are not related to some type of gambling are Chipmixer and Yobit at this point in time. At least

from what I can tell at the below link. I won't do a gambling signature...even I have to draw the line someplace. Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Just so folk know. I've had no issues with Yobit as an exchange or a campaign..I think the spamming is pretty much way down now

but then again I'm selective on threads. Anyway, so it goes.

Brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 06:03:15 PM

This seems interesting, How often do you update  Huh

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████