Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:00:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade with planning  (Read 593 times)
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2020, 09:35:50 AM

A lot of traders out there try to jump into trading and when they lose they get out equally quickly. Instead of all this it is way better to figure things out before jumping in. This is quite doable with proper guide and that’s what I found with this https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/turning-forex-into-a-side-gig-guide-for-beginner-traders/, I believe it is going to be extremely helpful for a lot of traders here.
There is a saying 'Plan your trade trade your plan' this seems really easy but it takes every little step and adjustments all pver the time to trade. Also we need to know how to use our emotions not only the trade because whatever oir plan is if we don't know how to control it our trade plan may be ruined. All must ne properly coordinated.
akmal1984

Activity: 1120
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 10:33:36 AM

A lot of traders out there try to jump into trading and when they lose they get out equally quickly. Instead of all this it is way better to figure things out before jumping in. This is quite doable with proper guide and that’s what I found with this https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/turning-forex-into-a-side-gig-guide-for-beginner-traders/, I believe it is going to be extremely helpful for a lot of traders here.
Many people only think of huge profits when they start trading. So they never mentally prepare themselves for the worst conditions for example they immediately fail. Trading clearly requires a good mentality as well as we have information about conditions that are or will occur in the market.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 11:18:08 AM

The basic skills of trading is the same between forex and cryptocurrency, but i think it has a lot of difference. The fundamental thing about bitcoin tradings is much way different than forex trading, also the technical method of trading bitcoin / cryptocurrency is different. in cryptocurrency trading we could do a really quick trades within a minutes with a decent profits.

I tried within minutes, in few cases made a decent profit. For this, we don't need much analysis, but in most of the cases, people might stick, which it will take some time to recover the price of the coin which we invested. So we should be very careful with the market situations.

Don't be tricked out of such easy to earned scheme the market is volatile and without knowledge you'll just going to be vanished in a short span of time. Make sure to have good understanding of any investment that you'll going to take you are the one who's in charge with your fate from this industry. Make a good use of the all available resources that you can afford to get.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 06:38:31 PM

Planning is very important in trading, without any assumptions and analysis, it is very hard to make money in trading. In crypto trading, the fluctuation seems to be very high and without any planning, we are going to lose our money by predicting the market perfectly.

Nothing is easy in this world any thing if we want to use for making money needs planning so the same thing will be needed in trading and there is no issue according to me spend money with proper planning. As I get my salary then I choose specific part of my income for trading and spare the remaining for my daily needs so I never get worry and trade for long term.

Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 09:07:23 PM

Planning is very important in trading, without any assumptions and analysis, it is very hard to make money in trading. In crypto trading, the fluctuation seems to be very high and without any planning, we are going to lose our money by predicting the market perfectly.

Nothing is easy in this world any thing if we want to use for making money needs planning so the same thing will be needed in trading and there is no issue according to me spend money with proper planning. As I get my salary then I choose specific part of my income for trading and spare the remaining for my daily needs so I never get worry and trade for long term.

in the beginning traders have no such profit from trading but when they start earning from trading then they need to utilize that earned money, as according to my strategy i have spend very less amount of money which i could afford to loss and after that i used all the money came from trading. The benefit is that if you loss all the money in trading then it will not make you panic thinking that it was my hard earned money. So I suggest you that don't always spend money on trading from some other means, just utilize the money earned from trading.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 10:00:45 PM

There’s a lot of articles about trading but still if the new trader didn’t make any effort to know more about trading then he won’t last in this market and its better for them to leave as early as possible than to lose money always, this is just my opinion for the newbies. If you can’t make any effort to learn don’t expect to get big rewards.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 10:20:43 PM

The article you share is about Forex Trading which the only tips and advice that can be the same as crypto are that common and general advice.

Forex and Crypto trading do have different environment so the approach is also different. Different strategies vary too.

Whatever people choose to trade, of course always plan our trade and not just will dive into something we don't know and invest money easily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: