Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:36:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Funding/donation for a money transfer idea powered by blockchain  (Read 175 times)
Matt Ngwenya (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 08:40:22 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2019, 06:28:06 AM by Matt Ngwenya

Hello, I hope this is an appropriate platform for this.

We hope to accelerate the adoption of crypto through a mix of both crypto currency and fiat money as a strategy for a ‘softer adoption’ of crypto currency overtime in Africa.

I do want to launch money transfer product, starting With UK to my home Country Zimbabwe corridor, this will be scaled to other nations as the business case justifies and the mass makes business sense. I seek 4 BTC or 150 BCH to bring this ideas to life. Funds will be used for launching a prototype, compliance issues, traveling and other cost related to partnership agreements and meetings, design and other related costs.

Progress will be posted on this platform or privately to those who have interest in the project progress

Crypto sought is 4.5BTC or 150BCH

BTC address - 12mNELt2w1qqS49dLDsb4Cn2V1m5ZzywYv

BCH address - qpu56yj3hkcspjzc7a4jgdwxskttjvefdqpfqh87j3

Target to raise the money is 21 days

For more details +263773646289 WhatsApp mathewsngwenya.mn@gmail.com for email

Thank you for believing in that which not yet seen, only perceived!
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 01:47:01 AM

So you want people to send you 4.5 BTC, worth approximately $33,000 with just 166 words of text and a vague outline of your idea? Are you delusional?

The fact is, anybody who is stupid enough to think this has any chance of succeeding cannot possibly be smart enough to bring any worthwhile to life.

And then you try to set the deadline to 21 days! Even if you set the deadline to 10,000 years, you will be lucky to raise a single sat.

elmanchez

Activity: 322
Merit: 143

away

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 01:20:24 PM

wow? so could it be?
is everything so easy? I’ll quit my job and will do good work in my pocket

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 02:47:20 PM

We hope to accelerate the adoption of crypto through a mix of both crypto currency and fiat money as a strategy for a ‘softer adoption’ of crypto currency overtime in Africa.

I do want to launch money transfer product, starting With UK to my home Country Zimbabwe corridor, this will be scaled to other nations as the business case justifies and the mass makes business sense. I seek 4 BTC or 150 BCH to bring this ideas to life. Funds will be used for launching a prototype, compliance issues, traveling and other cost related to partnership agreements and meetings, design and other related costs.

Progress will be posted on this platform or privately to those who have interest in the project progress

It's gonna be hard to believe this is true. Even though maybe some people donate, doesn't always mean they believe in teh project they could simply just spend their money away. Well, I steongly suggest you to at least build your reputation then you can start a speed funding phase.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 07:47:21 PM

You have no company name, given no website, no vital info provided about your project and you straight right of the bat asking for members here to believe in your project? Just place this thought on any investor's perspective will you even trust this kind or project where they conceal a lot of information and directly ask money?

Just by saying this you are asking people to trust your project blindly and you are hoping people to be serious with you? I'm not the type of person to judge projects like yours for their first introduction but you did a pretty bad job of being transparent here in the forum. So maybe provide more info for members to see to make your project at least look legitimage for us.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3775

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 05:24:57 AM

I do want to launch money transfer product, starting With UK to my home Country Zimbabwe corridor, this will be scaled to other nations as the business case justifies and the mass makes business sense

What is the special thing that you are trying to offer, I mean that there are a lot of platforms already.
if anyone searches will find the appropriate platform for him as the cryptocurrencies contributed to the transfer of funds to all the world without restrictions.

Why 4.5 BTC? I mean what are the plans and the roadmap to request this amount.

I don't think anyone will see anything, and you will not get a dollar this way.
Matt Ngwenya (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 05:57:40 AM

So you want people to send you 4.5 BTC, worth approximately $33,000 with just 166 words of text and a vague outline of your idea? Are you delusional?

The fact is, anybody who is stupid enough to think this has any chance of succeeding cannot possibly be smart enough to bring any worthwhile to life.

And then you try to set the deadline to 21 days! Even if you set the deadline to 10,000 years, you will be lucky to raise a single sat.

Thanks Dark days, I do agree that it’s devoid of ‘critical information’. I however do have a detailed plan covering aspects on idea to market.

I do believe the idea will work because we are offering something unique, something addressing a problem in the mentioned corridor.

Thank you for your contribution
Matt Ngwenya (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 06:03:49 AM

It's gonna be hard to believe this is true. Even though maybe some people donate, doesn't always mean they believe in teh project they could simply just spend their money away. Well, I steongly suggest you to at least build your reputation then you can start a speed funding phase.
Great, bootstrapping to a minimum frequent user base was our first option. This way addresses your suggestion of reputation and provide critical matric for iterations, opportunities and justifies the idea.

Thanks for the advise
Matt Ngwenya (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 06:16:02 AM

I do want to launch money transfer product, starting With UK to my home Country Zimbabwe corridor, this will be scaled to other nations as the business case justifies and the mass makes business sense

What is the special thing that you are trying to offer, I mean that there are a lot of platforms already.
if anyone searches will find the appropriate platform for him as the cryptocurrencies contributed to the transfer of funds to all the world without restrictions.

Why 4.5 BTC? I mean what are the plans and the roadmap to request this amount.

I agree, there are so many platforms, but I believe one of the problem that crypto currency will face from experience is palatability there is so much noise in bitcoin space, so many scams, the process of obtain a wallet, availability of exchanges in some markets, the list goes on. Our solution makes it easy to use crypto without most of them even noticing they are. Simplifying how they transfer-hold-spend.

Most countries in my region (Southern Africa) don’t have exchanges, if they do, it probably a few, people or businesses accepting crypto currencies are less than 0.05%.

Thank you for taking time to respond

I don't think anyone will see anything, and you will not get a dollar this way.
Matt Ngwenya (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 06:22:46 AM

You have no company name, given no website, no vital info provided about your project and you straight right of the bat asking for members here to believe in your project? Just place this thought on any investor's perspective will you even trust this kind or project where they conceal a lot of information and directly ask money?

Investors would truly insist on more details. I should have provided an email maybe for those interested in more details? I will work on my selling skills.

+263773646289 WhatsApp mathewsngwenya.mn@gmail.com for email

Just by saying this you are asking people to trust your project blindly and you are hoping people to be serious with you? I'm not the type of person to judge projects like yours for their first introduction but you did a pretty bad job of being transparent here in the forum. So maybe provide more info for members to see to make your project at least look legitimage for us.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 03:39:21 PM

Great, bootstrapping to a minimum frequent user base was our first option. This way addresses your suggestion of reputation and provide critical matric for iterations, opportunities and justifies the idea.

Thanks for the advise

I love how you speak to people here. I might be interested with the idea but could you please share more details? Maybe some plans on the budget like what's your step after complety raised targetted donation? Or about the project itself.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Matt Ngwenya (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 02:28:39 PM

Thanks for the advise

I love how you speak to people here. I might be interested with the idea but could you please share more details? Maybe some plans on the budget like what's your step after complety raised targetted donation? Or about the project itself.
Thank you.

idea Summary

A user in Uk is able to link their card to our app/acc in the UK ( for argument sake) the funds are automatically converted to a stable coin and sent to a recipient in Zimbabwe. Cash will be deployed from an atm as fiat USD. This model makes the architecture lean and reduces the go to market or testing time. An even bigger opportunity/niche is people making outbound payments for acquisition or machinery, tuition fees, medication and other imports.

Eventually we would want to give users the options to hold-spend -send the funds either through the app or or debit cards.

Use of Funds
Compliance with a local regulator is one of the things we need to accomplish to run the stablecoin platform, event though we are trying to negotiate a waiver for a short period.

1. Compliance,
2. Building a prototype
3. Partnership
4. Building a team
5. Daily expenses
6. Admin costs
7. Other direct or indirect cost. (Detailed spreadsheet Available upon request)

With these funds, we are able to secure our partnerships and have a working prototype we ask our family, friends and contacts to try and give feedback.

So when we met our fundraising goal, the funds will be used to comply with our local reserve bank.

I hope this sheds enough light on the roadmap and the idea itself
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: