Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:22:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sheng World: The Game Changer for Lifestyle and Wellness Industry (ANN Thread)  (Read 2625 times)
Sheng_world (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 03:25:06 PM

In line with its roadmap implementation, #ShengWorld today announces launch of LIFE token, a native stable token backed by #USDT. The news got coverage by http://cryptodaily.uk. Check out the link https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2020/09/shengworld-launches-life-stable-coin… to know more!

#Crypto #Defi #Bestcrypto #BTC #Sheng

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 04:34:41 AM

Now shows that the development and market adaptation of Sheng is getting slower, which makes the performance SHENG token on the exchange decrease. I regret that, Biki exchange you promised at the start has not been launched yet. This is bad for token holders now.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 05:11:43 AM

Now shows that the development and market adaptation of Sheng is getting slower, which makes the performance SHENG token on the exchange decrease. I regret that, Biki exchange you promised at the start has not been launched yet. This is bad for token holders now.

Yes, they didn't deliver whatever they promised during their crowdsales and that's why the value of the coin is kept loosing its value in the exchanges. Recently, they announced they are going to launch their stable coin but whether this will help the Sheng to improve their standards we have to see.

wedosgibas

here we go

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 09:30:43 AM

Recently, they announced they are going to launch their stable coin but whether this will help the Sheng to improve their standards we have to see.

Yes, but it doesn't seem like it was working before Sheng platform or marketplace launched, because LIFE token only function within Sheng platform, and we are waiting for the ecosystem to operate.
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 10:02:08 AM

I have communication with SHENG team few days ago, CEO want to set priority plans for their marketplace. Private investor also asking about the future plan, so please wait for furher information about their new plan, they are still working as their roadmap. As we know, market unstable after COVID-19, Since I'm not part of their team, I just can give this info, for the next, I hope team give any information later.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 10:27:05 AM

I have communication with SHENG team few days ago, CEO want to set priority plans for their marketplace. Private investor also asking about the future plan, so please wait for furher information about their new plan, they are still working as their roadmap. As we know, market unstable after COVID-19, Since I'm not part of their team, I just can give this info, for the next, I hope team give any information later.

Agree, you are not belonging to their team, but for any project communication is very important and it will help the project to good some good reputation. They need to share their plans with the community, in this way, the demand for the coin will surely increase. If they are following their roadmap definitely there is chance for them to increase their prices.

Maybe regular presence in the forum so users will not forget their platform. I have seen the start of this project and my impression before was that they gonna push thru as they have several partners or merchants on board. So I think they have silent period just like many projects, but this one is still alive. With the pandemic, it is understandable that their chosen industry was put on break. We don't know how long this crisis gonna be, but slowly, businesses are opening up and their business is one of those that is still in minimal operations.
masulum
Legendary

hmph..

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 02:19:01 PM

but for any project communication is very important and it will help the project to good some good reputation.

The communication within team not like before COVID-19 happen, CEO on Singapore, another team from Malaysia and one from Dubai (AFAIK). Before COVID they can meet regularly, but COVID make them hard to meet. Of course they still can communicate using online tools, but you know, sometimes we need to meet face-to-face to make our meeting more comfortable. But they are confirm to me if they are still working even with current limitation condition.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 10:08:28 AM

I had staked tokens for 3 months with Sheng and had to receive my tokens by 15th November in my probit account but they haven't been sent even after a week. No reply from any of the team members now.

wedosgibas

here we go

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 01:15:14 PM

I had staked tokens for 3 months with Sheng and had to receive my tokens by 15th November in my probit account but they haven't been sent even after a week. No reply from any of the team members now.

Wow, I also still have some Sheng tokens in Probit, I guess it's time. Main telegram channel too looks neglected. It is very unfortunate, has the Covid-19 pandemic made their retreat or whatever
masulum
Legendary

hmph..

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 02:34:14 PM

@erikalui @wedosgibas
The development team still active, but board team members such M Younas and Adrian not even communicate with me again. I made a contact with Nur Syukri three days ago, he say if also trying to reach Adrian since his team already finished their work, Nur Syukri give me this screenshot (marketplace by Sheng)

I can't say this project still alive or even died, will see the next info from Nur Syukri later, I hope he never go to give me any updates about Sheng.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 12:56:51 AM

Hello team, when will the life token be launched to the exchange? I checked on Coinmarketcap there was already a token life name using the etherum network. i thought this would confuse people. How much is the circulation supply of sheng?
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 11:17:13 PM

@erikalui @wedosgibas
The development team still active, but board team members such M Younas and Adrian not even communicate with me again. I made a contact with Nur Syukri three days ago, he say if also trying to reach Adrian since his team already finished their work, Nur Syukri give me this screenshot (marketplace by Sheng)

I can't say this project still alive or even died, will see the next info from Nur Syukri later, I hope he never go to give me any updates about Sheng.

I was wondering also about their marketplace as supposedly last month they will be deploying it according to their roadmap. But it seems, there will be delays here, which is normal these days. A lot of projects have been delayed owed to this pandemic. I have seen this project in the early days, and it seemed promising to me. I hope they can still push thru their platform into reality. If there are some activities going on, then there's still hope for this platform.

erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2020, 08:44:45 PM

@erikalui @wedosgibas

I got an email reply from Adrian and he said he'll get back to me asap. So I hope he'll look into the matter and send the tokens. It is almost 15 days now that I've been waiting.

masulum
Legendary

hmph..

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2020, 10:05:02 PM

I got an email reply from Adrian and he said he'll get back to me asap. So I hope he'll look into the matter and send the tokens. It is almost 15 days now that I've been waiting.

I'm glad to hear this news, as part of the campaign, of course I don't want participants who believe in sheng and staked the rewards they receive will lose what they have earned because of this staking.

The disappearance of Adrian and M Younas' recruitment team who are no longer active in the group to provide information, this makes all of us thinking that Sheng is over. I hope the news of the email reply you get from Adrian can make the community believe in this project again in the future.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2020, 01:47:36 PM

It's been 2 weeks since Adrian replied to my email and I have still not received my tokens. I don't understand why the delay in giving me my own tokens back which should have been an automated process. I'm now scared of taking part in any such staking event again.

erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2020, 07:29:20 PM

It's been 2 weeks since Adrian replied to my email and I have still not received my tokens. I don't understand why the delay in giving me my own tokens back which should have been an automated process. I'm now scared of taking part in any such staking event again.

Still no reply. I don't know now if I'll get my own tokens back or not.

masulum
Legendary

hmph..

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2020, 10:32:31 AM

I have contacted team member, Nur Syukri, I'm asking about the project, he told me if Sheng still want to try to survive, about Stake, he will talking with Raymond (another team member). He ask me to wait till next day, may he have any info about staking from bounty and airdrop hunter. Will see.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 11:40:54 PM

I have contacted team member, Nur Syukri, I'm asking about the project, he told me if Sheng still want to try to survive, about Stake, he will talking with Raymond (another team member). He ask me to wait till next day, may he have any info about staking from bounty and airdrop hunter. Will see.

Still, don't know what was the exact problem they are faced with the developments and whether they have raised enough money during the crowd sales or not? If they raised enough money, then what was the problem for the developer, there are plenty of developers in the Bitcointalk forum.

Seems that their future is a lil bit hazy here. The good thing is you can still communicate with the team members. And they are not totally abandoning the project just yet. I have seen this project at early stages and thought that this is a promising one as they have actual use case working on. But owed to pandemic, I don't think their business can go back the way it was. Not anytime soon. It will take time for them to gain customers. This is the reason why I think it is understandable that they are in a laid-back position here.
masulum
Legendary

hmph..

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2020, 12:47:50 AM

Seems that their future is a lil bit hazy here. The good thing is you can still communicate with the team members. And they are not totally abandoning the project just yet. I have seen this project at early stages and thought that this is a promising one as they have actual use case working on. But owed to pandemic, I don't think their business can go back the way it was. Not anytime soon. It will take time for them to gain customers. This is the reason why I think it is understandable that they are in a laid-back position here.
Well, yeah I'm also happy "still" can communicate with their team member. But, of course as you say, maybe difficult for this project to survive. In other side, Team member say also need time to contact CEO. Since after COVID-19, he doesn't meet CEO face to face anymore. I can't promise anything about this project, since I'm also have staked my Sheng.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 05:58:19 AM

Well, yeah I'm also happy "still" can communicate with their team member. But, of course as you say, maybe difficult for this project to survive. In other side, Team member say also need time to contact CEO. Since after COVID-19, he doesn't meet CEO face to face anymore. I can't promise anything about this project, since I'm also have staked my Sheng.

Great, of course, you have staked the coins and there is no guarantee whether the lift the project to the next level, it is one of the bad things we are seeing is even team members cannot able to contact the CEO of the company, we are technology world where many people are communicating with other in a different way. The community should get updates from the team.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: