Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:12:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Bleeding  (Read 2558 times)
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 11:27:53 AM

Altcoin is not increasing for so many days. New money is not coming in market.So Always invest in good Top 30 Altcoins for being Safe.

the bleeding will be continue due bitcoin bleeding too, if bitcoin price get pumped all altcoin will be green again ( in usd value) .
i think this momenth will be continue during bitcoin halving
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 11:32:40 AM

Altcoin is not increasing for so many days. New money is not coming in market.So Always invest in good Top 30 Altcoins for being Safe.
it would be safer if you don not invest in any project while the market is in a bloody color. Just wait for news or better wait for the bulls to enter and change the game.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 11:41:05 AM

Regardless of how it goes, I haven't given up on investing in Altcoins for days.  Undecided Undecided

I share your view, and I act the same. Regardless how it goes I am here and when ever I can I invest some fresh money
in my alt-coin portfolio. I will not give up just because crypto-market have bad months, I plan to invest and hold for years.
   I am not a person who give up, I am not a person who change mind easily. I made my decision and I am with crypto-currencies
until the end.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 11:59:53 AM

A lot of new altcoins now are difficult to rise due to scam happenings. many of investors now are wise enough to choose or did not totally investing in new projects. a lot of users now are already know that last 2019 is not for altcoins, for sure everyone is hoping that this 2020 will back again of trustworthy projects, although it is hard to pick one but I am hoping that there are developers who will back those time that everyone is getting more profit in altcoins.

Watch out for this SPACE!
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 02:35:46 PM

it would be safer if you don not invest in any project while the market is in a bloody color. Just wait for news or better wait for the bulls to enter and change the game.
Not the right investment approach, the investors buy the cheap tokens and sell at the higher prices for making a profit. The bulls will come back sooner or later, the main concern is timing by the investors. Buy the altcoins of promising projects and sell at the higher price in bull market.
now I think it could be the most appropriate moment to invest as much as you can because I see a very good opportunity to make a purchase and usually many people will miss this golden opportunity.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 02:40:30 PM

Altcoins has been a major disaster throughout the year 2019 and till now is still a bad market, coupled with all these many stealing IEOs that rekt investors, so people are increasing scared in investing in a less market cap altcoin, what they do is gamble with it and burn the innocent investors.

Cannot fully blame the new projects or ICO/IEO, the investors itself are too greedy for aiming quick profits and instantly move to another new project when they already got profit from the previous one. No matter what project and how the project quality is, as long as it has hype price must be pumped at first but will drop hard after, that's what new project do nowdays.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 02:42:22 PM

During this year most of altcoin were dominated by downtrend and top 30 also not so different that invest for them not so profitable but indeed this is the risk to invest at cryptocurrency so liked it or not you have to accept it however if you were really invest at top 30 altcoin on coinmarketcap then although the price down but some of them still deserve to hold for much longer because i'm sure at least one of them can able to bounce back for next year
to reduce the risk I think we should streamline the target. Maximum investment in the top 10 ranking, so that with the downtrend situation like now we can still calm in dealing with it. if we are still in doubt, we can focus on investing in bitcoin
For those who are hesitant to invest in a few coins, I suggest to focus on bitcoin to reduce the risk or to avoid the risk of a bigger loss. But this does not mean that other coins are not good for investment, I personally invest in a number of coins which according to my observations have the opportunity to be able to make a profit and to choose the top 10 coins to invest I feel is the right choice for now.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 05:03:12 PM

I do not think so. Altcoins fell in price by almost 100% of their value 2 years ago. If you invested only in coins from the top 30 list, this would not change anything,
because they all fell in price by 95% -99%, from which we can conclude that any investment in cryptocurrency is not safe.
Even now when the price has fallen so low, there is a high probability that altcoins will fall in price even lower.

TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 05:08:47 PM

I do not think so. Altcoins fell in price by almost 100% of their value 2 years ago. If you invested only in coins from the top 30 list, this would not change anything,
because they all fell in price by 95% -99%, from which we can conclude that any investment in cryptocurrency is not safe.
Even now when the price has fallen so low, there is a high probability that altcoins will fall in price even lower.

Apart from the top 30 coins in altcoin market ceremony cryptocurrencies performing their action in trading platforms give some attention to such cryptocurrency and trade yocoin all the time with your limit order trade.
If you're thinking that all the cryptocurrencies started bleeding in the market we need to ignore all the currencies and stay with Bitcoin alone.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 05:32:13 PM

bloody market is a normal condition because it has repeatedly happened so all have cycles and periods to finally the market get a better trend, i don't think it's something that is surprising anymore because when we can be patient and remain confident then a situation like that will be easy to overcome

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2020, 05:50:53 PM

Market indeed bleeding but this happen for all crypto coins, and you are right people should invest only after research but i not agree to invest only on top 30 market coins because there might other good projects who are not on top 30.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 05:56:12 PM

The reality s that it is the time of bitcoin halving and everyone is preparing for bitcoin halving and are investing their money in bitcoin. With that it is obvious that why altcoin is not getting value right now but it does not mean that atcoins will never ever gain value and we have to leave it but we have to invest in that coin which have a good business and have a stronger future and have to wait for the altcoin season. It is a good time to invest in any good coin because all f the coins will see their another all time high which will give us a great profit.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 07:08:58 PM

Market indeed bleeding but this happen for all crypto coins, and you are right people should invest only after research but i not agree to invest only on top 30 market coins because there might other good projects who are not on top 30.
I talk about it everywhere. people do not understand that the top 30 coins are already outdated and these coins are not as good projects as everyone thinks. these projects were just lucky that they were launched before 2017 and raised a lot of money during the hype when people invested their money in all the coins in a row

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Maslate

Activity: 3052
Merit: 694

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 11:25:29 AM

I talk about it everywhere. people do not understand that the top 30 coins are already outdated ....

I am sorry, but I think you can only convince few people to believe you, or worst only you will believe in your story.

Top 30 were in their position now because they got support, they are profitable in bullish market and they survive in bearish market, so what are we going to expect from them, of course they'll rise again as the market back to its bullish trend.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 11:29:46 AM

there are many good project that can be in the list of the top 30 but its hard to know what coins tokens will give you that profit  yoi can only see it once its happen . The bear market is the time accumating phase where investors believing in a project always buy a coins and wait for the right moment when bull market start to sell it.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

volport

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:01:00 PM

These 2 industries you've mentioned are a bit different, however, as far as I understand, you are trying to get into the industries, where you are experienced and where you basically understand the growth. And you told that you are interested in ICOs, how are you choosing the solutions on the market?
govorrue

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:05:23 PM

These 2 industries you've mentioned are a bit different, however, as far as I understand, you are trying to get into the industries, where you are experienced and where you basically understand the growth. And you told that you are interested in ICOs, how are you choosing the solutions on the market?

Morning mate. I cannot say for everyone, but can elaborate a bit more on my own approach and strategy here. I always start with just an idea, evaluating how it may be spread wider, how applicable it is and else. Then a very important component is the value I can get. Or some benefits. Then paying attention to the team, the roadmap and innovations
volport

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:12:28 PM

Morning mate. I cannot say for everyone, but can elaborate a bit more on my own approach and strategy here. I always start with just an idea, evaluating how it may be spread wider, how applicable it is and else. Then a very important component is the value I can get. Or some benefits. Then paying attention to the team, the roadmap and innovations

Sounds rational, you seem to be on the market for pretty a long time. And as for today, are there many platforms/solutions that pass your "test"? Would be definitely interested to hear some recommendations
govorrue

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:18:22 PM

Sounds rational, you seem to be on the market for pretty a long time. And as for today, are there many platforms/solutions that pass your "test"? Would be definitely interested to hear some recommendations

I can basically share my latest discovery - ThreeFold Network. Why latest? Cause requirements always grow and this is the solution that I've found out lately. Basically, the guys are redefining IT market. Threefold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world that is being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. The mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price. I recommend you also to have a look at their website to have a deeper understanding on what the guys are bringing
volport

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:22:59 PM

I can basically share my latest discovery - ThreeFold Network. Why latest? Cause requirements always grow and this is the solution that I've found out lately. Basically, the guys are redefining IT market. Threefold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world that is being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. The mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price. I recommend you also to have a look at their website to have a deeper understanding on what the guys are bringing

Interestingly, you are not the first person recommending Threefold. Had no time to check out the solution before, but will do shortly and get back with own thoughts afterwards. Thank you very much for your recommendation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: