Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:38:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ​​Highlights on the predictions for DeFi in 2020  (Read 389 times)
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 09:36:26 PM

That all of the speculations or analyzation you made are true and happening. But I cab add one thing that Defi projects are same with ICO projects which more like being hype and were just being subject for abuse by the scammers and fraud activities.

Other than that hackers had find loopholes in the Defi project system where they can sold coins as reported in the news after the secret manipulation of the system which reported in the forum. Sad I was not able to get the link of that news.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 09:52:57 PM

It seems like the currect corrective or bearish phase in defi is mainly because of too many new projects coming and going all in name of defi and whose sole purpose is to steal some eth from the community who is ready to chase each new project.
With so much going on in the defi sector i am sure future is bright for quality defi projects and at the moment so many supportive and infrastructural projects are being worked on which will definitely grow the scope of defi platforms and projects in future making them full fledhe financial platforms.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
articlecity

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 09:59:38 PM

Most of the things that were intented for defi in 2020 is already a reality or being worked on and for 2021 i see even bigger thinhs coming but personally i would like to see a hybrid defi and crypto banking sort of model where we can have all financial products at a single platform.

|▌ BlockMembers.io ▐| THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE
∎   AUTO CONSTRUCTION   ∎ END TO END AUTOMATION
Announcement Thread  ▪  Facebook  ▪  Telegram  ▪  Twitter  ]
Drahzar

Activity: 345
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 07:12:23 PM

from my point of view, the 2021 will be a year of defi exchanges)) if we check trading volumes, we can see that real hype is there. also launching defi platforms on exchanges indirectly indicate this trend.
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 4346

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 09:31:56 PM

Binance Research (Calvin & Etienne)
June 6th 2019
DeFi Series #1
https://research.binance.com/en/analysis/decentralized-finance-lending-borrowing

"DeFi, as illustrated by these lending and borrowing platforms, appears as one of the best use-cases of blockchain technology which could reach up to billions of users across the globe and allow access to basic financial services at efficient rates."

Binance Research (Etienne)
September 24th 2019
DeFi Series #2
https://research.binance.com/en/analysis/defi-arbitrage-strategies

"Furthermore, new aspects must also be considered for future analysis like oracle price arbitrage opportunities or additional decentralized platforms like Uniswap. Ultimately, interest rate swaps25 or markets to hedge against the direction of interest rates26 could further bring a whole new range of trading opportunities."

Binance Research (Etienne), in collaboration with the team of DApp.Review
January 8th 2020 (updated on January 22th)
DeFi Series #3
https://research.binance.com/en/analysis/2020-borderless-state-of-defi

"Once some technical and legal challenges are solved, we expect a meteoric growth in the decentralized financial industry, likely to attract individuals and capital beyond the scope of the existing crypto-industry.To conclude, the rapid development of DeFi has already led to the creation of an active and creative global community, building the first blocks to challenge traditional financial platforms."

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Indiana1990

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 12:47:06 AM

from my point of view, the 2021 will be a year of defi exchanges)) if we check trading volumes, we can see that real hype is there. also launching defi platforms on exchanges indirectly indicate this trend.
yes, I agree that defi exchanges will be one of the hottest trends, new dex-es actually are in area of my special interest)
retalids

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 09:58:48 AM

yes, I agree that defi exchanges will be one of the hottest trends, new dex-es actually are in area of my special interest)
so i recommend you to observe xsigma project - promising defi stablecoin exchange. soon they plan to announce tech details, but financial plan looks good
taunitsed

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 09:42:15 PM

i'm not so optimistic regarding eth competitors) at least in 2021-2022 years. technically this blockchain is the best for easy launch dex platforms (and a lot of them are alredy operate on the market). and the most hyped defi projects are made on eth... even for me easier to check credibility and tech base of the project if it's made on eth
Bethekingdom

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 01:57:33 AM

i'm not so optimistic regarding eth competitors) at least in 2021-2022 years. technically this blockchain is the best for easy launch dex platforms (and a lot of them are alredy operate on the market). and the most hyped defi projects are made on eth... even for me easier to check credibility and tech base of the project if it's made on eth
dex projects based on eth blockchain are really more simple and credible, as i think... besides i like projects based on curve exchange
TalesxofxthexCrypto

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 03:02:53 AM

ADA will pump up until evening time 3- 6 pm. Get in now and watch till tomorrow to dump
taunitsed

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 04:06:53 AM

dex projects based on eth blockchain are really more simple and credible, as i think... besides i like projects based on curve exchange
oh so u might be interesting in new stablecoin dex - xsigma, just announced and they have interesting business model in whitepaper
Bethekingdom

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 11:44:40 AM

oh so u might be interesting in new stablecoin dex - xsigma, just announced and they have interesting business model in whitepaper
thank u i'll check them, read smth about this project in cryptonews
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: