Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:56:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let Me Rejig Your Memory With Best Feuds and Memes in Crypto in 2019  (Read 81 times)
nanaimogold (OP)

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 09:28:54 PM

Some of the feuds of this year come from older grudges, while others are entirely new. 2019 was like pretty much every year in cryptocurrency, with no shortage of head-butting and insults being tossed around. So now, let’s take a look back at some of the most notable moments, and jokes, from the previous year.

https://beincrypto.com/biggest-feuds-and-best-memes-in-cryptocurrency-2019/ Wink

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tartibaya

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 09:55:42 PM

The memories are unfortunately not very positive. 2018 was more productive for me. The price of Bitcoin started to decrease as of January 2018. But I caught the rising altcoins at that time. Now the grow market has lost much value. How many other projects than IEOs have made money.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2019, 12:38:01 AM

Some of the feuds of this year come from older grudges, while others are entirely new. 2019 was like pretty much every year in cryptocurrency, with no shortage of head-butting and insults being tossed around. So now, let’s take a look back at some of the most notable moments, and jokes, from the previous year.

https://beincrypto.com/biggest-feuds-and-best-memes-in-cryptocurrency-2019/ Wink

omg , 2019 really was savage wasent it? Cheesy      its a great time to be alive, and yet a really weird time haha. Crypto is like no other scene i tell you, and some people just cant handle not owning its brand
how lucky are we to have been here to be a part of it all, oh, the books they will write about these years, the stories we will tell

~We are all Satoshi, Except Craig Wright Wink

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 03:44:35 AM

The meme makes me laugh: D
Yes 2019 will end, many stories are very exciting this year. Even though the situation has not improved, there is a certainty to go for the better. Because I believe crypto is the future.
However we must enjoy all the issues that occur and successfully survive as an investor or hodler. Long live for someone who still believes lol

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄