Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:09:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTA/ATP 2020 - FREE TENNIS Predictions - W4/L4  (Read 123 times)
TennisVision (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 02:36:59 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2020, 09:51:44 AM by TennisVision

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
· I am not a tipster or never charge money for my picks.
· Following my bets can result in losses.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About me : Passionnate about tennis since very young, i am following ATP/WTA all the year. From my long experience, i have already made a big list of "black sheep", players to avoid betting on. So there's some players that you will never see in my tips because their game are too versatile and impossible to be trusted.

DISCLAIMER: The only purpose to this thread his to share my passion for the tennis and to share with you my pronostics regarding ATP and WTA. I am not linked to any tipster and not paid by anyone, neither looking for value bet on other websites. The predictions i am providing came only from my analysis and experience of the amazing sport.
I will only pick up meetings for which i see a good Bet Value :

- Players/games i watched
- When i feel a player has mental strenght/is in good momentum to win
- Strong background analysis of previous games, previous H2H games and surface predilections.

Type 1 : Likely - odds that i consider has more than 85% chance of sucess

Type 2 : Risky - odds that i consider Value bet regarding the actual odds

This is more like a journal for me and to have a good follow-up of my bettings and predictions. Any comments about my predictions, and my bets will be very appreciated.

Friday 3rd January/ Saturday 4th January

Type 1 : Likely

1. David Goffin v Radu Albot  / Match Winner - David Goffin @ 1.32

2. Dominic Thiem vs Borna Coric / Match Winner - Dominic Thiem @ 1.34

3. Stefanos Tsitsipas vs Denis Shapovalov / Match Winner - Stefanos Tsitsipas @ 1.54

4. John Isner vs Casper Ruud / Match Winner - John Isner @ 1.32

5. Karen Kachanov vs Travaglia / Match Winner - Karen Kachanov @ 1.19

6. Gael Monfils vs Christian Garin / Set Winner - C. Garin wins at least 1 set @1.58

7. Guido Pella vs Kamil Majchrzak / Match Winner - Guido Pella @ 1.44

Type 2 : Risky

1. Diego Schartzmann vs Hubert Hukacz  / Match Winner - Hubert Hurkacz @ 2.25

2. Dusan Lajovic vs Lloyd Harris  / Match Winner - Lloyd Harris @ 1.85
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 03:01:18 PM

Looking forward to the tennis season as well. Hard sport to bet on with very competitive markets, but lots of possiblities and very liquid markets. And you have matches nearly every day, so it doesn't get boring. Some time zone issues every now and then, but well, you can't have it all I gues. More a fan of WTA betting in the end, because it makes for more drama, brainfarts and bitchiness. ATP matches can get a bit boring, if you have two good servers.

I notice you didn't put any stakes; so you play flat stakes ? What bookies do you use ? You just do prematch betting or some inplay trading as well ? What are the players on your black list ? Grin

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....
TennisVision (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 03:19:55 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2019, 03:30:56 PM by TennisVision

Yes i agree with you, i am a very big fan of tennis and ATP/WTA is a all year show (except december of course). My purpose is here to give my predictions and to be able to follow-up my predictions and adjust them all along the season. I will advice to play flat stakes at the beginning but to adjust when i see a very good value bet. I was not doing that in the past but i want to structure my bets now (i have won combined bets with odds > @40, but i want to have a long-term strategy which i think will pay much more as my predictions are usually rights). Timing is very important in tennis, and sometimes a good Bet Value is also a combination of games that don't take place at the same time but have a good timing sequence during the day (less risky first and more risky but with good Bet Value at the end, or the contrary) .

I don't do trading for the moment but i usually back up my bets by partial cash-out and/or Lay bet when i do a combined bet and the games left have odds < 1.3 - 1.4.

Concerning my black list, you will see during the year that there are some players that will never appear on my predictions (or for certain tournament/ level of the tournament) as we now there are some player that just can't handle more than  a 1/8 or 1/4, because i consider them too risky even though they have talents  Grin Grin

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 04:00:34 PM

I am a tennis close watcher as well, though I don't bet on it so frequently. Likewise I have been following tennis championships around the world since I was a little kid. I hope that this thread is going to be one of your 2020 resolutions and you will keep posting your picks and performance. Smiley

Happy New Year and looking forward to your future matches!
TennisVision (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 09:36:43 AM

Results are here !

Type 1 : Likely

1. David Goffin v Radu Albot  / Match Winner - David Goffin @ 1.32 Won  ✅

2. Dominic Thiem vs Borna Coric / Match Winner - Dominic Thiem @ 1.34 Lost

3. Stefanos Tsitsipas vs Denis Shapovalov / Match Winner - Stefanos Tsitsipas @ 1.54 Lost

4. John Isner vs Casper Ruud / Match Winner - John Isner @ 1.32 Lost

5. Karen Kachanov vs Travaglia / Match Winner - Karen Kachanov @ 1.19 Won ✅

6. Gael Monfils vs Christian Garin / Set Winner - C. Garin wins at least 1 set @1.58 Lost

7. Guido Pella vs Kamil Majchrzak / Match Winner - Guido Pella @ 1.44 Won ✅

Type 2 : Risky

1. Diego Schartzmann vs Hubert Hukacz  / Match Winner - Hubert Hurkacz @ 2.25 Won ✅

2. Dusan Lajovic vs Lloyd Harris  / Match Winner - Lloyd Harris @ 1.85 Lost ✅
TennisVision (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 09:50:58 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2020, 10:10:43 AM by TennisVision

https://bettin.gs/TennisVision

I am not going to differentiate my bets now. I will just put bets that i consider Value BET regarding the game, the players and their current forms :

Following prediction for ATP and WTA :

Bublik A. (Kaz) - Mannarino A. (Fra) - Mannarino win @ 1.72

Ymer M. (Swe) - Bedene A. (Slo) - Bedene win @ 1.90

Verdasco F. (Esp) - Andujar P. (Esp) - Verdasco win @ 1.34

Edmund K. (Gbr) - Krajinovic F. (Srb) - Edmund Win @ 1.70

Struff J-L. (Ger) - Auger-Aliassime F. (Can) - Augier win @ 2.00

Zverev A. (Ger) - Shapovalov D. (Can) - Shapovalov win @ 2.00

Cornet A. (Fra) - Bonaventure Y. (Bel) - Cornet win @ 1.40

Anisimova A. (Usa) - Kozlova Kat. (Ukr) Anisimova win @ 1.23

Goffin D. (Bel) - Dimitrov G. (Bul) Dimitrov win @ 1.54

Tsitsipas S. (Gre) - De Minaur A. (Aus) - Tsitsipas win @ 1.55
Pages: [1]