Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:57:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTA/ATP 2020 - FREE TENNIS Predictions - Likely W0/L0 - Risky W0/L0  (Read 144 times)
TennisVision (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 02:47:58 PM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
· I am not a tipster or never charge money for my picks.
· Following my bets can result in losses.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About me : Passionnate about tennis since very young, i am following ATP/WTA all the year. From my long experience, i have already made a big list of "black sheep", players to avoid betting on. So there's some players that you will never see in my tips because their game are too versatile and impossible to be trusted.

DISCLAIMER: The only purpose to this thread his to share my passion for the tennis and to share with you my pronostics regarding ATP and WTA. I am not linked to any tipster and not paid by anyone, neither looking for value bet on other websites. The predictions i am providing came only from my analysis and experience of the amazing sport.
I will only pick up meetings for which i see a good Bet Value :

- Players/games i watched
- When i feel a player has mental strenght/is in good momentum to win
- Strong background analysis of previous games, previous H2H games and surface predilections.

Type 1 : Likely

Type 2 : Risky

This is more like a journal for me and to have a good follow-up of my bettings and predictions. Any comments about my predictions, and my bets will be very appreciated.

Friday 3rd January/ Saturday 4th January

Type 1 : Likely

1. David Goffin v Radu Albot  / Match Winner - David Goffin @ 1.32

2. Dominic Thiem vs Borna Coric / Match Winner - Dominic Thiem @ 1.34

3. Stefanos Tsitsipas vs Denis Shapovalov / Match Winner - Stefanos Tsitsipas @ 1.54

4. John Isner vs Casper Ruud / Match Winner - John Isner @ 1.32

5. Karen Kachanov vs Travaglia / Match Winner - Karen Kachanov @ 1.19

6. Gael Monfils vs Christian Garin / Set Winner - C. Garin wins at least 1 set @1.58

7. Guido Pella vs Kamil Majchrzak / Match Winner - Guido Pella @ 1.44

Type 2 : Risky

1. Diego Schartzmann vs Hubert Hukacz  / Match Winner - Hubert Hurkacz @ 2.25

2. Dusan Lajovic vs Lloyd Harris  / Match Winner - Lloyd Harris @ 1.85
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 04:47:04 AM

Honestly you have a good heart to share this. But I think this is only prediction and always remember that prediction is always prediction so there is no assurance that this will happen. It's up to you if you are going to apply that prediction but for me it is practical to do your own strategies because whatever what happen it is risky because it is gambling.
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2020, 06:14:47 PM

I will follow your thread to see how your predictions are going to finish, hoping that you get as more as you can winning tickets
Good luck TennisVision

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Cr1sis1000

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 06:31:49 PM

povo ainda acredita nas postagens do dono eu em gente não acreditem satoshi mines já fiz.BO pelo ministério público de la vamos ver o que FBI resolver ou Interpol. os cara são ladrão. os próprios modes são. eu vou ficar Alegre dia que esse site sumi devolve dinheiro. mesmo sem devolver eu quero esse vão para cadeia. eu descobri que esse site tem ligação cookies vamos saber blockchain transferem dono onde guarda carteira transferencia original vamos saber quem realmente dono satoshi min es preso
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: