Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:14:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: World War Three was a stupid idea and not possible for this era.  (Read 114 times)
reimu@trocious (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 10:07:26 PM

World War Three was a stupid idea! Somebody was thinking about humans were disposable and Superman would leave planet earth in hell then move to another far greater universe. Mankind of the future would be an advanced biological computer. Dexter of Dexter's Laboratory said, "you're so stupid, you're so stupid, you're so stupid!". I had enough with those criticisms and computer viruses.
Shutdown doa. I had enough. Stuck in a mud. Mudshake was low on alcohol. I'm not drunk.

"What's up doc" said Bugs Bunny and it was dangerous to talk to strangers, especially those who were greater who think about such thing. "Stay away from the shadows they bite" was heard on Path of Exile. I did not bite bananas, I sliced bananas with spoon before eating and I'm not left handed to use fork and The Laughing Cow cheese was not Cruella de Vil. Eaten bananas by slicing it with spoon and earlier was a banana with a slice damage on its upper area. Barbeque junk food was not many nuts and it was not gargantuan of plants versus zombies 2.

It would take hundred years for mankind to be a very advanced biological computer to make planet earth like a computer game. Jean Grey would be possible after many years of technological advancement.

World War Three would make the leader to be punching himself or herself until knocked out. It was better to be knocked out than to watch V for Vendetta. I'm not drunk! Exploding light bulbs was terrible.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 10:37:01 AM

What makes you think that WW3 is not happening or haven't happened?
It won't be an ordinary war as you might have considered it. It would be an economic war or a war behind the scenes... Something that I think that it is happening right now and we don't even know it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: