Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:10:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wrong accused projects  (Read 829 times)
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 09:50:57 AM

Sometimes people judge the project as a scam or not based on what they observe without knowing more about the project, projects that fail because of not achieving softcap or funding and cannot run the project will be judged by people as a scam project because people judge the project based on the results achieved .

It is the fault of the scammers and there the one that should blamed. The scam projects before created panic and fear among the cryptocurrency community. That's why the investors are keep decreasing as time passing by because of the scammers. The ICOs and IEOs are now have bad image to the public, it is better if we are just be careful in order to protect our capital.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 10:00:20 AM

Obviously is hard to accused without solid evidences because we need more investigation. We can't consider the telegram group died if we can still see it actively the admin there and the team still updating us and continue to show new update but the funds we don't have idea if its gone or its still kept on their wallets. I mean, A lot of propaganda need to spread and followers need to believe to them that a project are scam. But in the end of the day its not.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 11:39:25 AM

I need lists of projects that were thought to be scam and faced many wrong accusations but in the end still thrive and become successful today, any? I believe not all project that appears to be scam ends up been scam because people suspect them to be

Perhaps, they have been accused for a particular reason and not because it was just a mere mistake. Anything proven those project would be force to shutdown as they won't be gaining any more trust from potential investors and/or advertisers. That is why it is vital to just mistakenly accused highly important project as it has to be investigated well enough.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:18:15 PM

Normally in legal works there is a saying "innocent until proven guilty" and that is how you approach to criminals, maybe they are not criminals, you have to assume they didn't do anything wrong until there is a proof of them actually committing a crime, now if you don't do that and act like they are criminals even before any proof, the judge could make a wrong decision.

However in crypto world, it works just the opposite, you are considered a scam until you can prove that you are not a scam, the day one of any project is labeled as scam or shady or shitcoin because we had so many of them that statistically it is more possible for a coin to be scam than a successful one, maybe just 1% of them makes money. That is why we will keep on calling all coins scam until it comes out that they are not.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 12:23:21 PM

I can't think of any new coin than ferrum network, i missed the bounty early 2019 and hunters quickly dumped but price increase a lot after a while, some said the ceo lied about University things but who cares? The project is doing very well and others are already calling it scam

If that is the case then it could not be considered to be wrongly accused cryptocurrency projects that turn out to be profitable and legit right? Because I always hear about the ferrum network before, even then, it already has a negative reputation from the reviews and comments provided by the users here in this forum, plus in the telegram groups concerning the bad image of it in the public, like literally accusing it isn't performing well and is called to be scam. I don't think it is improving now.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:35:21 PM

Personally, I think there are so many projects that people no longer understand where good projects are and where are fraudulent ones. And to find out whether the project is promising or not, you need to participate. And then the picture of the whole project will be visible. And many participants simply lost confidence in the projects.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:49:00 PM

Personally, I think there are so many projects that people no longer understand where good projects are and where are fraudulent ones. And to find out whether the project is promising or not, you need to participate. And then the picture of the whole project will be visible. And many participants simply lost confidence in the projects.

So you mean we have to take risks to invest in the project. In order to immediately find out whether it is a good project or a bad (scam) I think this method has a very big risk to spend money to know whether a project is good or not.

Wildwest

Activity: 1737
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 05:17:43 AM

Of the many projects then some we can say success and many among us often stuck with a scam project so that the trust of the bounty hunters has been very few, and we are hard to judge a good project or a scam, because at the end of the ICO The unexpected is often the case, and our hope for this year all projects can be far from Scamer.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 05:37:12 AM

I haven't found a project like that, but it seems like it's quite a lot. the accusations of scam sometimes come from bounty hunters or airdrop participants. some projects sometimes use bounties or airdrop participants for their advertising, only sometimes they don't pay for them. so, their project was a success, and they were accused of being a scam. thing, I can't mention the project, but you can find it yourself.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 05:45:29 AM

I need lists of projects that were thought to be scam and faced many wrong accusations but in the end still thrive and become successful today, any? I believe not all project that appears to be scam ends up been scam because people suspect them to be
There are still plenty of legitimate projects or ICO's even in this forum but the thing is even if they are legit but doesn't have a investors it's going to be useless since they need money to run the token or the project that is made in the end the small percentage of investors that invested in the project is useless and ending to a dead token or bankrupt thing in the project it was not intentional but a scam.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 11:24:21 AM

Of course. There are projects that are not clear about development so some things are analyzed and concluded to be fraudulent for bounty projects. Dronair bounty, for example, I feel that they have done nothing but provide lack of information about their project. It has been flagged by a series of members and also banned by the moderator from performing signature campaigns. Anyway, everything moderators do for us for good, we should not blame them.

Jateng

Activity: 1294
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 12:30:31 PM

Of the many projects then some we can say success and many among us often stuck with a scam project so that the trust of the bounty hunters has been very few, and we are hard to judge a good project or a scam, because at the end of the ICO The unexpected is often the case, and our hope for this year all projects can be far from Scamer.
We're hoping that this year has less scam projects but it seems that we have already plenty of it today. Sometimes I don't trust the BM that they said they came from project team and I prefer to join bounty campaigns that hire BM came from this forum. I rather trust them compared to newbies account. Some accusations like in TRX turned to project advantage because they become popular to the market. ATL also said that scam project at first, but they still give payouts.

Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 12:33:36 PM

I haven't found a project like that, but it seems like it's quite a lot. the accusations of scam sometimes come from bounty hunters or airdrop participants. some projects sometimes use bounties or airdrop participants for their advertising, only sometimes they don't pay for them. so, their project was a success, and they were accused of being a scam. thing, I can't mention the project, but you can find it yourself.
Most of the bounty hunters like that are incompetent, they dont even read shit and immediately accuse and call the project scam, most of the time i read their post on the group chat like a month or two after the bounty distribution. Projects not paying their bounty hunters are pieces of shit.
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 12:50:39 PM

Most of the bounty hunters like that are incompetent, they dont even read shit and immediately accuse and call the project scam, most of the time i read their post on the group chat like a month or two after the bounty distribution. Projects not paying their bounty hunters are pieces of shit.

That's a harsh truth! Most of the bounty hunters don't read even the rules properly and don't check the pinned post, so they keep asking when distribution, when exchange, when moon shit things! So, When they get removed or denied, they start accusing scam project! Though there was some project that raised good money, still in the market but ignored to pay to the bounty hunters! So, accusing them as a scammer not bad at all!

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Intertek

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 12:57:00 PM

There are many of them and this is caused by people's negligence to read and make research, they term a very good project scam and there leading to many missing on a good project
Crypto5060

Activity: 441
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 01:00:10 PM

Savedroid is one of the cryptos that was at a time accused of being a scam but they have lasted for years after proving that it was only a prank gone wrong.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
Gopalwu

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 01:26:06 PM

Hmmm, this actually reminded me of a very important project I missed simply because people termed it scam, and the most annoying part is that I did the Bounty and wrote articles but didn't submit again cos of it. After that encounter with Coinhe, I learnt the hard way and since then I started making my own research before on any projects and stop listening to people
Bestmanbuka

Activity: 586
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 01:44:23 PM

This wrong accusations have affected a lot of hunters that do not research on such claims, recently I came across an accusations of a particular project coz the project took about 8 months about the bounty end to distribute tokens but at last it wasn't a scam, what was needed was just patience.
I think the delay in sharing tokens after campaign has ended is the reason why people tag projects a scam.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 02:01:27 PM

BITCOIN!
ancafe

Activity: 1638
Merit: 694

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 02:23:26 PM

quite difficult to find something like that. if there is, then the project will only be successful at the beginning, and then slowly become a real scam. as far as the project that I support, there are only two possibilities, legit and scam. if there is an indicated scam, then 90% of it becomes a scam.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀