Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:54:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there any new collectible coins cards raffles giveaway 4 happy new year sale  (Read 228 times)
alamjob239 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 03:35:27 PM

Does anyone know if there are any new crypto related collectible stuff sale or giveway for today.

Happy new year!
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 04:59:54 PM

Anyone with some free shit PM me thanks. Happy New Year.
geophphreigh
Legendary

Activity: 1243
Merit: 1074

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 05:01:37 PM

@Alamjob239 - There have been numerous raffles and holiday deals hosted by many members that we should already be grateful for:

@krogothmanhattan daily and holiday raffles
@anonymousminer holiday raffle
@hhampuz charity and holiday prize raffles
@cryptocables sign New Year discount
@bitcoinpenny & @micgoossens Penny Bag Mega Raffle
@polymerbit Penguin note contest
And many more that I may have overlooked.

This community can be very generous indeed. Personally, I would be very cautious to beg for free items here given how generous people can be and already have been. This can be seen as narrow-sighted and selfish. That said, no one is stopping you from hosting your own free giveaway or New Year deal to give back to this community that has been so supportive.

Just my 0.00000002.

Geo
krogoth

Activity: 1217
Merit: 138

Krogothmanhattan alt account

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2020, 05:13:53 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2020, 06:27:50 PM by krogoth

[DAILY FREE RAFFLE]433rd ฿ECAUSE I AM STILL IN A GOOD MOOD FREE PHYSICAL ฿ITCOIN

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CIPHER BILLS-CIPHER BONDS-CIPHER STAMPS * www.CYPHERHODL.com * COLD STORAGE BITCOIN CERTIFICATES <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
alamjob239 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 05:45:01 PM

@Alamjob239 - There have been numerous raffles and holiday deals hosted by many members that we should already be grateful for:

@krogothmanhattan daily and holiday raffles
@anonymousminer holiday raffle
@hhampuz charity and holiday prize raffles
@cryptocables sign New Year discount
@bitcoinpenny & @micgoossens Penny Bag Mega Raffle
@polymerbit Penguin note contest
And many more that I may have overlooked.

This community can be very generous indeed. Personally, I would be very cautious to beg for free items here given how generous people can be and already have been. This can be seen as narrow-sighted and selfish. That said, no one is stopping you from hosting your own free giveaway or New Year deal to give back to this community that has been so supportive.

Just my 0.00000002.

Geo

You are absolutely correct. Sorry about my poor English and communication. i am trying to find if there is any new year special any companies are hosting today because during the near year there are numerous companies that have these sort of programs where you can get free or special deals for limited edition items through twitter Facebook or special edition release on the websites. Something like that. Like today I received few Kaiju, ether legends, special binance cards using specific rules. I am  just trying to gather info. This info is helpful for all. I know a few. Like Pannani is going to host open auction for very 1st cards on January 6th 2020. I myself own several cool stuff from here through raffles. I am greatful for that. May be my time will come to offer free raffles when my situations get better.

All good! happy new year!  Smiley
teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 06:14:49 PM

Like today I received few Kaiju, ether legends, special binance cards using specific rules. I am  just trying to gather info. This info is helpful for all. I know a few.
That's really nice of you to keep these free and happy new year sale items a secret from other forum members! Very generous. Happy New Year!

gimmiegimmie239
alamjob239 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 06:31:45 PM

Like today I received few Kaiju, ether legends, special binance cards using specific rules. I am  just trying to gather info. This info is helpful for all. I know a few.
That's really nice of you to keep these free and happy new year sale items a secret from other forum members! Very generous. Happy New Year!

gimmiegimmie239

In order to get those cool blockchain cards you have to do 5-6 things and very time consuming. You can read all about them. You have to make friends with them on the social medias like twitter facebook. It is not easy my friend.

I made a dedicated site for you where you can find all the new updates with cool stuff. You will find so much there may take days to go over all of them if you really pay attention.

http://topcryptophysicalcollectibles.simplesite.com/

enayet
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2020, 10:22:49 PM

Well Denarium have the coupon "VIRES IN NUMERIS" in which they put in a random gift if you make a purchase from their site. I also have a 25 euro off coupon from them that I may not use
Spokanistan51

Activity: 1721
Merit: 190

X/Twitter @MarkD_509 ; Facebook: @509bitcointrader

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2020, 10:29:55 PM

I am posting a collectible magazine raffle tuned for a low ticket BTC buy in. Stay tuned...

X/Twitter: @MarkD_509
Facebook: www.facebook.com/509bitcointrader
alamjob239 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 10:34:05 PM

Thanks you guys! Smiley
Spokanistan51

Activity: 1721
Merit: 190

X/Twitter @MarkD_509 ; Facebook: @509bitcointrader