Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:15:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum Big PUMP.?  (Read 2075 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 04:34:32 PM

if this is true then be prepared to welcome the next Ethereum hike. after a long time ethereum didn't give a big surprise. I hope this is true 2020, new ATH.
https://mobile.twitter.com/davthewave/status/1211440251714953216?
https://mobile.twitter.com/fiebsy/status/1211831551509573638?
with halving coming?the more chances of having this Pump as we are all looking for Ethereum to spike back as much as we want bitcoin do the same.
but since this is the second ranked currency then maybe we are also in good faith about this 2 currency together with other altcoins.
Halving this year won't make a difference yet because it will take some time to actually see the bull market. And with the bull market the chance that ETH to grow and start a big pump is possible but don't expect it to happen this year. 2021 is the date that we should be expecting about of the bull run.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 04:58:46 PM

if this is true then be prepared to welcome the next Ethereum hike. after a long time ethereum didn't give a big surprise. I hope this is true 2020, new ATH.
with halving coming?the more chances of having this Pump as we are all looking for Ethereum to spike back as much as we want bitcoin do the same.
but since this is the second ranked currency then maybe we are also in good faith about this 2 currency together with other altcoins.
Halving this year won't make a difference yet because it will take some time to actually see the bull market. And with the bull market the chance that ETH to grow and start a big pump is possible but don't expect it to happen this year. 2021 is the date that we should be expecting about of the bull run.
After halving the chance might bring good bounce to each project that really deserves the support of investors. We can say that BTC and after that
ETH will follow, Accumulate as this coin gave investors a decent profits before and if same thing will happened back then it will be a good time to
buy and wait for the next bull.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 05:31:01 PM

After halving the chance might bring good bounce to each project that really deserves the support of investors. We can say that BTC and after that
ETH will follow, Accumulate as this coin gave investors a decent profits before and if same thing will happened back then it will be a good time to
buy and wait for the next bull.
After halving expect that it won't make a boost yet within this year because that's not how the past halving works. Just look at how many months they have to wait before the post halving will take effect. I agree that it would be better to accumulate during this phase since most crypto especially ETH is in dip and the price is good to buy.

jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 08:03:59 PM

ETH big PUMP may be, but definitely not this year, maybe a big pump will happen when ETH has fork
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 11:23:00 PM

ETH big PUMP may be, but definitely not this year, maybe a big pump will happen when ETH has fork
It should be after and not before ethereum update as people are waiting for the result of ethereum 2.0. It looks like they are not buying in the rumour again as the last update of ethereum didn't even bring the bullrun for ethereum. I suspect if the trend has already changed in the past were people are betting a lot in the rumour but it looks like already passed.
The development progress becomes the real proof to make the price of the ethereum to be pumped by speculators.
The trend is always changing anytime as people become even smart day to the day.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Ikouwais

Activity: 21
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 11:51:52 PM

Think like BIG whales and you will realise Eth will dump hard

Eth and DEFI are going to change this market positively forever...

Etereums development, dApps, adoption, flexibility and usage is going to blow Btc out of the water BUT do you really think they are going to let ordinary retail, us benefit from this? Not a chance!! They are gonna drop it to the pits of hell, shake out everyone of us....best case scenario and I repeated it in another thread is another visit to $80...screen shot it! It could get much bloodier until everyone gives up and packs their bags.

Lucky is he who will get in near the bottom because for sure in my book Eth flips Btc over the next few years...there is a universe being built on Eth.

Soon people will be tying the knot on Eth's blockchain, signing for mortgages, loans, cars etc etc.

No other platform comes close!
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:37:53 AM

It should be after and not before ethereum update as people are waiting for the result of ethereum 2.0. It looks like they are not buying in the rumour again as the last update of ethereum didn't even bring the bullrun for ethereum. I suspect if the trend has already changed in the past were people are betting a lot in the rumour but it looks like already passed.
The development progress becomes the real proof to make the price of the ethereum to be pumped by speculators.
The trend is always changing anytime as people become even smart day to the day.
there is always an opportunity for ethereum to improve and start moving in the best direction. but there are many obstacles that occurred a few months ago with the development of crypto which began not to bring excitement because of many factors, especially bad people who are looking for a momentary profit. so at the moment it affects at least the movement of ethereum. but starting to gradually there will be improvement so that all can be excited as well as erhereum.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:46:30 AM

New all time high is unlikely this year, in my honest opinion simply because of the fact that the 2017 figures are just out of this world. We probably won't see a return to four digits for Ethereum any time soon.

But with a potential switch to PoS and coinciding with a bullish year of 2020 (Both the halving and the Tokyo Olympics imo will contribute to the sentiment improving drastically within markets), I don't think that it's absurd to claim that ETH will experience significant bullishness.

We'll see if it can break the 0.02 BTC barrier soon, if it does then it has the potential to rally up further for sure.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 04:10:29 AM

Ethereum is hot coins that are often discussed at this time because the holders of this coin certainly really hope that Ethereum v2 will can be launched on this year and there will be a big PUMP at ETH prices. I think this is the right time for Ethereum 2.0 to be activated then we can see prices ETH can high soar because after a long time suffering and now ETH must rise again.
As you can see, people here are accumulating and predicting that eth will boom again with an update from the developer, with such a desire and so many accumulations, the demand for sales will be small while the demand for buying will increase, I don't think eth will be able to pump in such conditions, whales are always smart and control of the goods that everyone owns, they only pump when people accumulate little and dumping high. From this perspective, Ethereum will not have a big pump in the near-term stages of the update, until the update expires, which is probably the time for the big pump to come.
When people no longer care about Ethereum, a pump will definitely appear and this is sure to surprise you because you can not predict what will happen next.

Currently, in my investment portfolio, 30% is ETH and I will definitely continue to hold patiently hold for another year because I am sure 2020 will be a very good time to make a profit. In addition, the participation of whales will make this market more bustling.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 05:27:23 AM

To be frank, it's possible. Because many new people get into crypto in this new year.And Ethereum is the one of the potential coin. Surely the Ethereum demand will increase and  we can expect the huge rise in Ethereum price.My advice to Ethereum holder is just hold your valuable cryptocurrency. At anytime it will get you bulk some amount as a profit.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 06:14:36 AM

Ethereum 2.0 would happen in this day, but it doesnt affect to price at all
it is clear that pump wont happen before updates, but still possible to increase after update

but I dont know what is next reason to pump ethereum, the big reason is just a ethereum 2.0
maybe altseason but it is still so far from now.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 06:23:07 AM

i am prepared mate,have been waiting for this and i am always consistent in believing  ethreums capacity to grow,i have seen in beginning of 2018 that is why i know it will happen again,if bitcoin hit 20k in 2017 and made 14k again this year so what about ethereums hitting atleast more than 1k$ again?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 06:35:32 AM

i am prepared mate,have been waiting for this and i am always consistent in believing  ethreums capacity to grow,i have seen in beginning of 2018 that is why i know it will happen again,if bitcoin hit 20k in 2017 and made 14k again this year so what about ethereums hitting atleast more than 1k$ again?
We were prepared when it dump, so preparing for the pump is not a problem, that time if it happen, I am sure I will dump my ETH that I bought at a very cheap price. There's a lot of time given for us to buy and accumulate and even now at 100+ usd worth per ETH, it's a big steal.
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 07:17:05 AM

To be frank, it's possible. Because many new people get into crypto in this new year.And Ethereum is the one of the potential coin. Surely the Ethereum demand will increase and  we can expect the huge rise in Ethereum price.My advice to Ethereum holder is just hold your valuable cryptocurrency. At anytime it will get you bulk some amount as a profit.

I don't think the demand will increase if there are no something new from ETH this year, ETH is already an old coin like the other so the people who hold it just save it as a payment assets not for investment assets because the price is not so agile compared to other coin that still new which more potential for investment.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 07:24:47 AM

I don't think the demand will increase if there are no something new from ETH this year, ETH is already an old coin like the other so the people who hold it just save it as a payment assets not for investment assets because the price is not so agile compared to other coin that still new which more potential for investment.

I think this year Ethereum will have an update and hopefully there will be no more delays, many hope that the update will happen soon because investors want to see market movements like the year before it rose sharply because many requests and updates will be completed soon.
Looking at the Ethereum market still does not show even I was upset to see price movements so slow and tend to go down.
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 08:28:43 AM

Ethereum has made a new breakthrough to start this year and slowly the price of ethereum is recovering, it is only a matter of time to welcome the rise of ethereum because bitcoin is still not back.
marcous

Activity: 2408
Merit: 512

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 02:20:59 PM

Actually, even though an expert predicted the possibility of a big pump on Ethereum, I am not really sure it will happen exactly. But anyway it is good news for us, especially for Ethereum holders. To be honest, I want to see it will come true along with the launching of Ethereum 2.0. Yeah, Ethereum has a true reason to move up this year.

*Read: https://www.cryptocointrade.com/fundamental-analysis/ethereum-2-0-roadmap-price-predictions/

There is no harm if the speculators have their own reasons for championing the Altcoin they hold. Certainly, Ethereum is one of the many holders of coins and they have high expectations of rising in 2020. considering that Ethereum prices in the last 2 years are still falling and far from ATH. And hope in 2020 is not only Ethereum, but many traders also hope that popular coins will recover

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 02:42:10 PM

Actually, even though an expert predicted the possibility of a big pump on Ethereum, I am not really sure it will happen exactly. But anyway it is good news for us, especially for Ethereum holders. To be honest, I want to see it will come true along with the launching of Ethereum 2.0. Yeah, Ethereum has a true reason to move up this year.

*Read: https://www.cryptocointrade.com/fundamental-analysis/ethereum-2-0-roadmap-price-predictions/

There is no harm if the speculators have their own reasons for championing the Altcoin they hold. Certainly, Ethereum is one of the many holders of coins and they have high expectations of rising in 2020. considering that Ethereum prices in the last 2 years are still falling and far from ATH. And hope in 2020 is not only Ethereum, but many traders also hope that popular coins will recover
We can't remove that kind of optimism, people are still positive for their fortune with Ethereum but couldn't think that it wasn't good compared before. The has a lot of challenges and it also includes a strong market competition.
This is year is full of hopes, not only for Ethereum but of the entire market. But for now, it won't warrant anything that this halving will help to uplift the market condition and shows some twist.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Duzter

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 02:54:49 PM

Ethereum has made a new breakthrough to start this year and slowly the price of ethereum is recovering, it is only a matter of time to welcome the rise of ethereum because bitcoin is still not back.
Once again the price of bitcoin and ethereum have risen today. This gives hope for a big rise in the price of ethereum throughout the year. What ethereum has achieved through its growth chart is really big and the same has fallen to the extremely low price. In all situations people never lost hope, everyone continued to invest on ethereum.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 11:49:52 PM

the prediction could have happened if bitcoin has entered a bullish trend but if bitcoin in 2020 is still in a bearish trend prediction eth prices go up high it is difficult to happen
It's not always waiting for the bitcoin to get the bullish trend. When the bitcoin gets bulltrend and the percentage of the price increase that already got by ethereum will be the same as bitcoin. The hype can bring the more demand go the ethereum and it will not depend on the bitcoin as the demand will come if there will be something big that will attract the buyers, speculators and investors.

As long as the update will go smoothly without get a serious problem and i believe if we will see the bullish trend for ethereum. The key should be in the update that can create rumour.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄