Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your view on current crypto market?  (Read 635 times)
comchien

Activity: 340
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 11:31:39 AM

The current market is still quite new, hoping that 2020 with having event will make the value of Bitcoin grow and lead to the development of good altcoins.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 11:41:56 AM

It is a complicated relationship between crypto market and crypto investors. At one hand we are the ones that decide what the price is, we have that power, in order for price to go down we have to sell and same when it goes up. However, it also doesn't really matter if we sell or buy because sometimes something major happens and there is a collective movement or a whale does it single handedly and price changes like crazy.

You may think some X token or coin will go up and everything will show that it will go up, the price looks like it is ready to go up, it could be perfect moment and then some whale can dump thousands of it and destroy the market. So, I think it is all complicated, we are both responsible for it but also can't be held responsible for it as well.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 11:52:10 AM

What's your view on current crypto market?
the current crypto market is not good for altcoin many users are selling altcoin for bitcoin because of incoming halving
it looks like altcoin will drop more in the next few months and i think only a small amount of altcoin will survive after this.

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
volport

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:01:58 PM

Such a strategy for sure makes sense, but you know, what I would also say - it is not easy to find multiple solutions that meet requirements. What I mean is evaluating the factors. From my point of view, platform must be advanced, innovative, reliable and, of course, bring real and practical value.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:04:34 PM

I still see a good future out of the current situation of the market. I believe that it isn't the best market situation but there's still a huge potential that the market would go better this year especially now that there are lots of upcoming events like Bitcoin halving. Crypto is like a roller coaster ride and there will always be ups and downs but it will surely boom again in time.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 12:06:05 PM

Upon observing the market prices of different cryptocurrencies from the coinmarketcap, I see that bitcoin yesterday and the day before yesterday isn't performing very well. It drops below 7k dollars and the good thing about it is that, I am not surprised about the matter, because I already learned from my past mistakes of panic selling bitcoin from the sudden decline of price. Now, I still hodl bitcoin and my expectation and speculation is working. With this, we just need to be used to the market movement and volatility. Our fear will be the reason why we might lose some assets we value the most.
govorrue

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:06:12 PM

Such a strategy for sure makes sense, but you know, what I would also say - it is not easy to find multiple solutions that meet requirements. What I mean is evaluating the factors. From my point of view, platform must be advanced, innovative, reliable and, of course, bring real and practical value.

Absolutely so and I fully agree with you that it is not easy to find several tokens that widen the horizons and set new standards on the industry. Talking about you, are there many solutions you can recommend in general?
ontrackk

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:11:08 PM

The industry continues to emerge from the boring situation of many cryptocurrencies as of the last quarter of 2019. Ideally this is going to continue and soon enough the marker will be wild again. I do hope the new ventures of this year will succeed. The business is slowly climbing again, and I'm curious about what other innovations this year the industry will be offering.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
volport

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:13:20 PM

Absolutely so and I fully agree with you that it is not easy to find several tokens that widen the horizons and set new standards on the industry. Talking about you, are there many solutions you can recommend in general?

Nope, I wouldn't say so. I am only having 2 or 3 most attractive ones I am following. And latest discovery I would definitely recommend everyone to have a look at - ThreeFold Network. Have you already heard of such a solution? Cause you know, in here guys are setting entirely new standards on the industry
govorrue

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:22:18 PM

Nope, I wouldn't say so. I am only having 2 or 3 most attractive ones I am following. And latest discovery I would definitely recommend everyone to have a look at - ThreeFold Network. Have you already heard of such a solution? Cause you know, in here guys are setting entirely new standards on the industry

ThreeFold? Hmm, it seems that I haven't heard of such a platform before, can you please provide more details on what the solution stays for?
volport

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:26:24 PM

ThreeFold? Hmm, it seems that I haven't heard of such a platform before, can you please provide more details on what the solution stays for?

Of course, of course! ThreeFold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world, being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. Their mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price. In my opinion, the prospects are rather bright. And of course, I recommend you to check out their website to get a deeper understanding on the solutions itself
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:27:07 PM

The industry continues to emerge from the boring situation of many cryptocurrencies as of the last quarter of 2019. Ideally this is going to continue and soon enough the marker will be wild again. I do hope the new ventures of this year will succeed. The business is slowly climbing again, and I'm curious about what other innovations this year the industry will be offering.
indeed the current market conditions are very boring, because the decline continues to occur with an increase that is not much. but at the beginning of this year, hopefully with lots of news on cryptocurrency will bring the market more excited. we know there are hardfork ethereum and bitcoin halving

govorrue

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:46:22 PM

Of course, of course! ThreeFold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world, being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. Their mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price. In my opinion, the prospects are rather bright. And of course, I recommend you to check out their website to get a deeper understanding on the solutions itself

Sounds very attractive and advanced, agree with you here! Will check out more on the guys shortly and get back with own thoughts. Thank you very much for your recommendation
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:56:31 PM

Personally, I believe that the situation in the cryptocurrency market is in a state of expectation. And to be aware of all the changes, you need to carefully monitor the market. And then, at the right time, use your coins and get the maximum benefit.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 01:03:49 PM

I have a counter question to the topic starter - what result do you want to get by asking this question? I ask this because on the first two pages of this section I found at least 4 topics similar in content from which the author can get interesting information.
Maybe he just wants to gather everyone's opinion on the overall situation of the market, from which he can make the most appropriate comments for the current market. But to be honest, he will not get anything from this topic, it will not help him succeed in this market. Quite pointless
If, for example, I decided to collect people's opinions about the situation on the market, first of all I would read at least 5 pages of the relevant subsections of the forum. I am 100% sure that there would be answers. But instead TS decided to do so...
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 01:52:59 PM

Pretty much stagnant. Bitcoin's value has been going up and down and for the ALTS nothing new they keep on declining every single time. There are some alts getting their prices up but not as much as we used to seeing during the market 2017. But hopefully we some significant increase from all coins as we are now have entered a new year..
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 02:06:02 PM

I see opportunities on the current cryptocurrency market because we all have cheap cryptocurrencies right now and they are way too far from their recent all time highs and those prices are good entry for long term investors. If I am a long term investor, I will not mind the prices now and I will just buy right away because I know that the value behind those cryptocurrencies are much more than their current value.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 02:15:29 PM

I see opportunities on the current cryptocurrency market because we all have cheap cryptocurrencies right now and they are way too far from their recent all time highs and those prices are good entry for long term investors. If I am a long term investor, I will not mind the prices now and I will just buy right away because I know that the value behind those cryptocurrencies are much more than their current value.
Price of altcoins are due to bitcoin bull run effect and the possibility that the price of this altcoins to have a price increase again is high.  Thats why this is the good chance for us to buy more cheap reputable altcoin. Because when bitcoin halving completely done.  Bitcoin bull run will possible happen again.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 02:16:02 PM

What's your view on current crypto market?
At this point in time, nothing has changed much, the price is not yet moving, I guess we are still in the preparation stage as there are still 5 months to go before the halving, but people are hopeful and I guess more educated, we have past lessons to learn now, and so we expect the unexpected now.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 03:47:30 PM

It's just meh. Stable. Same as it was.
I kinda having the same feeling as I was during 2018 and I think I'll still feel that way the same through 2020. We didn't get that much of bull runs in Bitcoin nor altcoins.
Only thing I am happy for now is that the adoption is slowly growing especially for Bitcoin.s
Same thought. Although i thought it would be bearish since there's nothing to make in the market but i guess people now are starting to hodl after they realized that it won't be too good to just dump and blame the bitcoin market. I don't think there's an adoption happening back there but the market seems to be stable so i guess there is.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████