Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:33:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mobile Banking vs. Traditional Banking - Which do you prefer?  (Read 224 times)
Official james

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 06:10:26 PM

Mobile banking all the way, mobile have make alot of things easier for human race, all the transactions you need to do is at your fingertips in your comfortable home,office or anywhere in the world.
rigden

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 07:58:31 PM

It seems to me that we should not go to extremes. At first, people are convinced of the correctness of one path, then they deny it and do the opposite. All we need is to be reasonable, which means that we don’t have to go from one extreme to another.
Jeremy Franklin

Activity: 185
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 10:08:32 AM

Banking has changed with the times, and now there are a variety of options available. Here’s your guide to mobile banking versus traditional banking.
https://selfkey.org/mobile-banking-vs-traditional-banking/

Which do you prefer?

I haven't been in a bank for years. I am basically doing everything mobil. More and more people will switch to mobil banking since the older generations (which are used to traditional banking) will pass away sooner or later. There is no need for five different local banks in every small town anymore.

Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2020, 08:53:11 PM

Traditional banking and mobile banking are actually the same or one, without traditional banking and you won't be able to take care of lost, damaged ATM cards and activate mobile banking

Mobile banking is a product of traditional banks, without traditional banks, mobile banking would not exist

btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 09:37:10 PM

I'm an avid user of Revolut, and I can safely say i enjoy it to the fullest.
Total control of my money, and nifty options to invest in both stocks and crypto.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 07:07:50 AM

Mobile banking all the way, mobile have make alot of things easier for human race, all the transactions you need to do is at your fingertips in your comfortable home,office or anywhere in the world.
and Mobile Banking is much safer than going personally in Branches of banks because the risk of being robbed is there.

When it involves banking we all like mobile banking The transaction is far easier here At Traditional Banking we've to affect who gets there. But mobile banking is where we would like to form transactions from sitting wherever we would like.
exactly we can just sit everywhere while doing transactions not like in Traditional banking that you need to wait for your turn and be bored inside the bank.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
btc_love

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 07:17:32 AM

I prefer to do what I'm comfortable and not always mobile banking is so. It’s even hard for me to give an example right now, but several times I came across a similar one. Let's just say, in some cases, you need to see a person who is responsible for your money and who can be asked questions to get an instant answer.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: