Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:04:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Printable 3d model - Sun Tzu  (Read 200 times)
nomteck1 (OP)

Activity: 240
Merit: 139

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 05:56:27 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2020, 06:11:32 PM by nomteck1

This is a 3d model designed to be printed.

The character is Sun Tzu, and has its name on the model.

I hope you guys like it.

You can follow my designs on:

INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/octonoveagency/
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/OctonoveAgency
BEHANCE - https://www.behance.net/octonoveagency
PINTEREST - https://www.pinterest.es/octonoveagency
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 09:37:03 AM

looks impressive and also what 3d printers can do in the future is really amazing.
I have been reading about 3d bioprinting. Some scientists have already become creating some organs. kidneys and livers... Considering there are so many people that have organ failure and waiting for organ donations, I think 3d printing will provide a longer and more healthy life for human being. And it is not a science fiction. it is reality. isn't it crazy?
nomteck1 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 01:02:48 PM

looks impressive and also what 3d printers can do in the future is really amazing.
I have been reading about 3d bioprinting. Some scientists have already become creating some organs. kidneys and livers... Considering there are so many people that have organ failure and waiting for organ donations, I think 3d printing will provide a longer and more healthy life for human being. And it is not a science fiction. it is reality. isn't it crazy?

Hello, thanks for your comment. Yes, 3d printers are being used in a lot of things. The most interesting one is the medical one. They use it also to make some pieces for machines and also protesic for humans (arms, legs), things that need to be personalized and that can be done easier and better this way.

JNvak

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 01:56:03 PM

I've read on ProductHunt that 2019 was revolutionary in organ 3D printing. I'm excited about the future of this technology. And your model looks impressive. Good job!
nomteck1 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 08:26:31 PM

I've read on ProductHunt that 2019 was revolutionary in organ 3D printing. I'm excited about the future of this technology. And your model looks impressive. Good job!

Thanks a lot! Wink Soon i will show a submarine i am finishing to print it soon!
nomteck1 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 04:09:53 PM

bump
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 05:01:06 PM

It looks really amazing and the model is really in great design.
Have you printed it to any material in order to see it how it looks like when it is printed? I think that the grey one is the most beautiful.
nomteck1 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 12:02:44 AM

It looks really amazing and the model is really in great design.
Have you printed it to any material in order to see it how it looks like when it is printed? I think that the grey one is the most beautiful.

I will print it soon. Right now i am printing a submarine i did for a client. Thanks for your comment Smiley
YuSoDum

Activity: 164
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 07:55:10 PM
Merited by nomteck1 (1)

Looks really good. I might just have to print this...After I order more filament haha
nomteck1 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 12:31:25 AM

Looks really good. I might just have to print this...After I order more filament haha

Thanks Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: